Microchips Under the Skin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting little tidbits.
Fauci was the 3rd highest paid civil employee in 2018 and the surname of Fauci means sickle, maker of sickles, Iike for reaping a harvest, cutting down wheat and grain.
Very interesting.
And maybe we should view also the way Jesus said it, of which shall suffice:
Mat. 13[30] Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together FIRST the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Does Rev. 9:4 speak about a global vaccination, as likened unto the venomous sting of a scorpion?
I believe it does!!

[4] And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which HAVE NOT the seal of God** in their foreheads.

** God's Holy Spirit

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope to see updates from my brothers and sisters in Jesus on this subject! MUCH appreciated! We're in this together!
No one can believe that Jesus is God, unless it is revealed to them by God.
Mat. 16[16] And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
[17] And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but [rather] my Father which is in heaven.

If God the Father has not revealed to a person Who Jesus is, being God in the flesh, then their knowledge and understanding about Him, is "of that spirit of antichrist".

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interestingly, it was in their left hand...
It would not matter if they stuck it in the arm , i aint touching the nasty thing .
Right hand and forehead also represents loyalty . And i aint loyal to no beast system that wants to link
my body , or Gods temple into such a system . So , touch not the unclean thing .

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well darn, just when you started getting interesting you start sounding like a Preterist!
I don't believe in Christ according to the doctrines and "labels" of men. So, whatever a Preterist is, it doesn't matter to me. As a New creature in Christ, I abide by His Guidance alone. John 16:13

"There can always be more than one lie, but there can never be more than one truth"- Earburner.

"No one single church has all of His truth, but all of the churches have some of His truth."- Earburner

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe in Christ according to the doctrines and "labels" of men. So, whatever a Preterist is, it doesn't matter to me. As a New creature in Christ, I abide by His Guidance alone. John 16:13

"There can always be more than one lie, but there can never be more than one truth"- Earburner.

"No one single church has all of His truth, but all of the churches have some of His truth."- Earburner
So, you're not Preterist? I was getting the impression that you are.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you're not Preterist? I was getting the impression that you are.
If the following definition is what a "preterist" is, then in part agree with it, meaning that much of "end times" biblical prophecy is fulfilled, is being fulfilled, and shall be fulfilled, BUT NOT according to the "end time" doctrines of men".
pret·er·ist | \ ˈpretərə̇st, -rēt- \
plural preterists
Definition of preterist
(Entry 1 of 2)
in Christianity : one who holds that the prophecies in the Bible about the End Times have already been fulfilled

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the following definition is what a "preterist" is, then in part agree with it, meaning that much of "end times" biblical prophecy is fulfilled, is being fulfilled, and shall be fulfilled, BUT NOT according to the "end time" doctrines of men".
pret·er·ist | \ ˈpretərə̇st, -rēt- \
plural preterists
Definition of preterist
(Entry 1 of 2)
in Christianity : one who holds that the prophecies in the Bible about the End Times have already been fulfilled
I think Preterists are soon going to be SHOCKED!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One cannot be forced to take the mark as it's not literal .in other words a chip has nothing whatsoever to do with the mark of the beast

Revelation 13:16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"

"In your hand" is an idiom that means to do Satan's work. You do the work of Satan [the Antichrist] when you bring others to him, or help in his system. This mark in the hand is speaking in a spiritual sense. "In the forehead" is referring to your mind [brain]. Being deceived by Satan in your mind is when you think he is the true Christ, and in ignorance you worship him. No computer chip will condemn you, for it is your faith that you will be judged by.

Revelation 13:17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

If you take the "mark of the beast" it is a matter of whether you have studied God's word, or not. The mark is a matter of knowing that two Christ's are that coming, and the fake christ is coming first. If you do not know the difference, you will worship Satan thinking he is the true Christ, and you will be deceived. You will be in this world when the Antichrist controls it. We must all eat to stay alive, However, we will not get your bread through worshipping the Antichrist, or relying on his system. Satan's rule is five months, and God has warned us in in Malachi, that we had better have a store house for this time.
Won't you be surprised to find out that it will be NOTHING like the "comic book" theories, that denominational "church-ianity" has conjured up!!
1. The first Beast with 10H, has evolved into a Global Financial Empire. (The 10H have not manifested yet)
2. The 2nd Beast, whose 2 horns are like a lamb of youth, and speaks like a dragon, is the Ewe § aay.
3. The Image of the Beast (founded by the 10H Beast) is the World Government (in blue) made by the people of the world.

4. The False Prophet is item #2, telling ALL the world for THEM to make the Image.
And that they have.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Won't you be surprised to find out that it will be NOTHING like the "comic book" theories, that denominational "church-ianity" has conjured up!!
1. The first Beast with 10H, has evolved into a Global Financial Empire. (The 10H have not manifested yet)
2. The 2nd Beast, whose 2 horns are like a lamb of youth, and speaks like a dragon, is the Ewe § aay.
3. The Image of the Beast (founded by the 10H Beast) is the World Government (in blue) made by the people of the world.

4. The False Prophet is item #2, telling ALL the world for THEM to make the Image.
And that they have.
The harlot has been at work to gather the world as one . She is making ready a world
to be as one and to heed the voice of the king and kings who shall eradicate anything that does not conform .
Meaning lambs my friend . She is at work amongst politicians , the religoins and sits atop
of the religion of christendom . She has infected even the protestant daughters to join her and all religoins as one
under a false love , a false unity . A world she makes ready for a govt in which her peoples shall serve with one heart and one mind .
AND ITS GROWING QUITE FAST NOW . The lambs must resist her calls of unity , of bridge builders , of common ground
ITs all her work . Her all inclusive image of god she does plant into the minds of many .

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The harlot has been at work to gather the world as one . She is making ready a world
to be as one and to heed the voice of the king and kings who shall eradicate anything that does not conform .
Meaning lambs my friend . She is at work amongst politicians , the religoins and sits atop
of the religion of christendom . She has infected even the protestant daughters to join her and all religoins as one
under a false love , a false unity . A world she makes ready for a govt in which her peoples shall serve with one heart and one mind .
AND ITS GROWING QUITE FAST NOW . The lambs must resist her calls of unity , of bridge builders , of common ground
ITs all her work . Her all inclusive image of god she does plant into the minds of many .
I am assuming that I know of what you are implying, but you are dead wrong.
It is Zionism (that spirit of antichrist), through the Banking Elite, that is bringing the world into their concept of a thousand years of world peace and safety. They sincerely believe that THEY are the messiah of the world, for themselves as well as the Gentiles.
Though you would love it to be so, that which you implying, IS NOT that spirit of antichrist, as defined in 1 John 2:18 1 John 4:3 ans 2 John 1:7

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is Zionism (that spirit of antichrist), through the Banking Elite, that is bringing the world into their concept of a thousand years of world peace and safety. They sincerely believe that THEY are the messiah of the world, for themselves as well as the Gentiles.
Though you would love it to be so, that which you implying, IS NOT that spirit of antichrist, as defined in 1 John 2:18 1 John 4:3 ans 2 John 1:7
The harlot shall control even jerusalem . This spirit is one and the same . The entire religoin she builds
will be centered right in jerusalem . The harlot has been working for some time on this .
She is over RCC , she is over jerusalem . She has infected many . The whore rests not day or night
doing her work . The mystery of inquity has long been at work . Now its peaking .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whore is over them all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heed not jersualem on earth , heed not the rcc , and flee even many in the protestant realm .
The lambs are on our own . YET we are not alone . JESUS leads His sheep .
The mystery of inquity has filled many a church now . Its all over the place . its all over the political realm
its all over christendom , its all over jersualem who is still in bondage with her children .
The whore sleepeth not . She has long been at work .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHO shall expose the Whore and this mystery . WELL I WILL . GET OUT of those churches that are focused on unity unity unity
ITS THE WORK of the harlot , of the mystery of inquity that is and will and shall lead all unto the beast , and his kings .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now , let all that has breath , leap up and praise the Lord . fearing not man , not suffering ,nor death .
Be faithful unto death . THE LORD IS WITH THE LAMBS .

Reactions: Earburner