Microchips Under the Skin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to hear about how this may pertain to the Mark of the Beast. Would you accept a chip implant in your right hand?

Digital Angel Corporation is Awarded United States Patent for Next-Generation, Enhanced-Performance Implantable Microchip

Digital Angel?

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Microchips implanted in Mexican officials"

"Mexico’s attorney general and 160 people in his office have had microchips implanted under their skin as a way of giving them security access, in one of the most high-profile human uses yet."

Microchips implanted in Mexican officials

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to hear about how this may pertain to the Mark of the Beast. Would you accept a chip implant in your right hand?

Digital Angel Corporation is Awarded United States Patent for Next-Generation, Enhanced-Performance Implantable Microchip

Digital Angel?

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Are any inserted into the forehead?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Digital Angel?

Touch not the unclean thing .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"World’s first payment chip that can be implanted under skin launched by Polish-British startup"

World's first payment chip that can be implanted under skin launched by Polish-British startup

"that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark"
all the worlds major phone companies had a meeting about two years back .
Showing how the chip in the hand can be used for all payment transactions . They KNOW its coming and world wide too .
This is the plan . My advice , touch not the unclean thing .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are any inserted into the forehead?
Most of even the church are gonna line up like happy campers for this wicked thing .
Remember this day well . I warned us all not to do this . Thus my hands are clean of the blood of any and all .
For i ceased not to warn all , NOT to take this thing .

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not me. :)

Then there are those who don't need desensitization. There will even be those who take it out of spite towards Christianity.
That's very interesting! There are MANY Christian haters, mainly Dems. You may well be right. They are criminally insane. I mean really, they insist on murdering unborn black babies.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeez that would hurt for the soccer players if they were to do a header with a chip implant in their forehead.

Yeah, they probably head but the soccer ball and the TV changes channel.

Reactions: Josho

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

Digital Angel?

One cannot be forced to take the mark as it's not literal .in other words a chip has nothing whatsoever to do with the mark of the beast

Revelation 13:16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"

"In your hand" is an idiom that means to do Satan's work. You do the work of Satan [the Antichrist] when you bring others to him, or help in his system. This mark in the hand is speaking in a spiritual sense. "In the forehead" is referring to your mind [brain]. Being deceived by Satan in your mind is when you think he is the true Christ, and in ignorance you worship him. No computer chip will condemn you, for it is your faith that you will be judged by.

Revelation 13:17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

If you take the "mark of the beast" it is a matter of whether you have studied God's word, or not. The mark is a matter of knowing that two Christ's are that coming, and the fake christ is coming first. If you do not know the difference, you will worship Satan thinking he is the true Christ, and you will be deceived. You will be in this world when the Antichrist controls it. We must all eat to stay alive, However, we will not get your bread through worshipping the Antichrist, or relying on his system. Satan's rule is five months, and God has warned us in in Malachi, that we had better have a store house for this time.

Reactions: Nancy

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One cannot be forced to take the mark as it's not literal .in other words a chip has nothing whatsoever to do with the mark of the beast
So you would accept a chip in your right hand from government?

Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.