MillennialMathamatics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hitch

May 7, 2011
PeoplesRepublikofOregon
Too late, you've already shown how you reject the literal second coming of Jesus Christ back to this earth, as written. You well explained your view on that by saying He does not need to return back to this earth, but is able to reign from Heaven, no need for His return you already stated.
Why do need to lie coward?

No he does not need to return to raise the dead, no Scripture say that he does, However in contrast to your increasingly desperate ranting I have affirmed that he will return , and he will return bodily.

You missed a pill or something ,get some help.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Why do need to lie coward?

No he does not need to return to raise the dead, no Scripture say that he does, However in contrast to your increasingly desperate ranting I have affirmed that he will return , and he will return bodily.

You missed a pill or something ,get some help.

Don't think I missed what you said here...

I believe he Holy Spirit perfectly functions in his office and it is to our advantage that Christ remain enthroned in heaven the Holy Spirit minisiters on earth ..

Do you think a throne made by men compares to the seat he occupies today? What could he accomplish by his physical presence that he could not accomplish today? The answer is no, Christ rules with 'all power and authority in heaven and earth, right now, its just that you dont approve of the way he does it . It most certainly does NOT require his bodily prenence.*

See, your last statement is most telling, because Christ to have true reign upon this earth today, it requires His direct Presence, the reason is because God's Word declares it thus, not me. What He can do is not the matter; what He said... He will do per His Word is the matter.

The time of Christ's reign with the "rod of iron" has a specific timing attached to it...

Ps 2:6-12
6 Yet have I set My king upon My holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art My Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of Me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
(KJV)

Zion means Jerusalem on earth, not up in Heaven. Christ will reign on the earth with that rod of iron.

Rev 2:25-27
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of My Father.
(KJV)

That Rev.2 Scripture is more specific as to the time of the Ps.2 Scripture. Til I come and unto the end mean at the end... of this world, not today's timing.

Rev 19:12-18
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He Himself.
13 And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
(KJV)

That's the problem still today, those flesh kings, flesh captains, and flesh mighty men, and the flesh of all men, is still going on today, showing that Christ's future reign on earth is not yet today.

Hitch

May 7, 2011
PeoplesRepublikofOregon

[/color]

See, your last statement is most telling, because Christ to have true reign upon this earth today, it requires His direct Presence, the reason is because God's Word declares it thus, not me. What He can do is not the matter; what He said... He will do per His Word is the matter.
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

oh yeah scratch earth ,that comes later,,, what a joke.
The time of Christ's reign with the "rod of iron" has a specific timing attached to it...

7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art My Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of Me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
(KJV)

Zion means Jerusalem on earth, not up in Heaven. Christ will reign on the earth with that rod of iron.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of My Father.
(KJV)

That Rev.2 Scripture is more specific as to the time of the Ps.2 Scripture. Til I come and unto the end mean at the end... of this world, not today's timing.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He Himself.
13 And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
(KJV)

That's the problem still today, those flesh kings, flesh captains, and flesh mighty men, and the flesh of all men, is still going on today, showing that Christ's future reign on earth is not yet today.

[/color]

(KJV)

(KJV)

(KJV)

and no matter how bad you want to you dont get to be an enforcer. the kingdom grows while the Holt Spirit ministers on earth not by direct power but by My Spirit, look it up.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Arnie wrote:

"terry as far as fuel-air ratios .... maybe you misunderstand it. If you took the volume of fuel and air from the intake stroke of an engine .... you could not ignite it. .... not enough gas and not enough oxygen. ..... that is why it has to be compressed at least 9 to 1 (compression stroke) .... once compressed the gas and oxygen molecules are dense enough to ignite."

Ok this is just plain error. Have you ever actually worked on a car? By you words above, you consider compressing the air means providing it with more Oxygen,,, will not happen it will simple be comporessed Oxygen of the same amount. Secondly there are plenty of 8:1 compression ratio engines. Third... Can not ignite it? Quit!!! Of course gas will ignite even if it is not compressesd at all. i can ignite it in a bucket w/o any copmpression other than atmospheric pressure and a cigarette lighter. Note: atmospheric pressure compounds the pressure the piston causes. Sorry man, you are way out of your league here. I can build an entire car from bumper to bumper... I have worked at race tracks and I have built race cars and I have raced cars. What I wrote was not a guess!

OH, and the trains on rails... Sorry, My dad worked for the railroad as a mechanic for 42 years and many of my extended family members have worked for the railroad for decades and decades. Even my son is a mechanical engineer. I understand this all to well. Were you thinking I mean just an engine alone got 14MPG? To clarify, I mean a loaded single engine train.. with roughly 35 loaded cars gets 14 MPG. Have you ever seen the size of the pistons in the General Electric engines? These diesel engines turn a generator... the generator is roughly 88% efficient... so 12% is lost there. This generator provides electricity for the Tracion Motors which as well are roughly 88% efficient each. Those losses alone are more than enough to offset the road conditions. And the offset of weight of a loaded train is so vast that no road conditions could ever hope to explain it. AND I have made a vehicle run on vaopr already. The real problems with fuel efficiency in conviential engines are quite simple... see the injector systems and carburater systems are designed to function with liquid fuel, The correct fuel deliverly system would be one where the carburater or injector system is designed to operate with vaporized fuel. It is really that simple. I did not mean to stray off topic by defending my knowledge and so I repeat... I am not guessing. The purpose i provided this information was to reveal the delibrate errors used with the use of mathematics and just how manipulative the use of math can be. Often I have been told math is an exact science... I am good at math and I beg to differ.

Contending the 15:1 fuel / air ratio is correct requires a preset but not necessarily accurate limit of vaporized fuel. So what if it is more vaporized? Less vaporized? Are they contending this is the perfect vaporization and cannot be more perfected? lol this just keeps getting funnier. Most of the gasoline is not even used to propel the vehice, it is wasted, some burnt in tha catalytic converter... ( A physical device attached to the vehicles exhaust fgor the express purpose of burning un-burt fuel from the combustion chambers.) A device you can hold in your hands, see with your eyes, smell with your nose, lick with your tongue or hear when you drop it. Physical proof of fuel in-efficiency. The bulk of the fuel is liquid and used to cool the pistons and un-needed as other methods can easily cool the pistons. Ok, i am done defending myself... The information I explained is easily proven, but has simply been covered up, for now.

==========================================================

When Christ returns and reigns with a rod of iron, he will be the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. This is pretty simple... It means there will be other KINGS to be the head of other countries and there will be other lords to lord over that which is beneath those Kings... Yes there will be a "pecking order" and it will mean Jesus will reign over all. Can everyone see him at the same time? Let us discuss this... Which of you consider that " time " is more powerful than God or " time " is more powerful than Jesus? When you understand that these boundarys such as what we think of in physics, time, space etc,,, are just that boundaries and not limits... These are just guidelines, guidelines WE can step beyond. And most certainly God possesses these guidelines, Time did not create God. Our mental capasities restrict our ability to understand. This restriction is like a governor requiring adjustment to enable more understandings. So we cannot understand how time or space can be defeated? OK, so what, we need only understand that it can be.

Hitch

May 7, 2011
PeoplesRepublikofOregon
When Christ returns and reigns with a rod of iron, he will be the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. This is pretty simple... It means there will be other KINGS to be the head of other countries and there will be other lords to lord over that which is beneath those Kings... Yes there will be a "pecking order" and it will mean Jesus will reign over all. Can everyone see him at the same time? Let us discuss this... Which of you consider that " time " is more powerful than God or " time " is more powerful than Jesus? When you understand that these boundarys such as what we think of in physics, time, space etc,,, are just that boundaries and not limits... These are just guidelines, guidelines WE can step beyond. And most certainly God possesses these guidelines, Time did not create God. Our mental capasities restrict our ability to understand. This restriction is like a governor requiring adjustment to enable more understandings. So we cannot understand how time or space can be defeated? OK, so what, we need only understand that it can be.

Why do you suppose Jesus said it was to our advantage that He leave and send the Holy Spirit in His place?

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Hitch.

Odd that 1,000 is missing again.

I see you declined to asnwer the question

Hmmmmm Has his kingdom increased or decreased over the last 2,000 years?

,,, my Im soooo surprized...

His Kingdom hasn't even STARTED, yet!!! His Kingdom won't start until He, the King Apparent, returns and establishes that Kingdom!

Look, I know that many believers think themselves His subjects, and that's a good thing; however, we can be WILLING to be His subjects and act accordingly in spite of the fact that we are NOT truly His "subjects," yet. It takes three things to make up the Kingdom: Willing subjects, the Land of Isra'el, and the physical presence of a rightful king. There are times in Isra'el's history when at least one of the three was missing, and it was during those times when there was no kingdom. Only when all three were present was the Kingdom present.

You can say that Yeshua` has already returned all you like, but unless you can TAKE ME TO HIS LITERAL, PHYSICAL, BODILY PRESENCE, HE IS NOT HERE, YET! Not like He's been promised to come! That's an important and NECESSARY factor in the presence of the Kingdom! The "church" is NOT the Kingdom of God! Never has been!

While God's Kingdom will be populated by willing subjects, such as the believers which make up various churches worldwide, the Messiah of God has not yet returned!

Acts 1:6-12
6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.
KJV

So, these two men dressed in white clothes said, "Um, guys? Why are you staring up into the sky? He'll come back just as you saw Him leave!" And, He left from Har haZeitiym, the Mount of Olives just 3.5 kilometers east of the Old City, Yerushalayim (walled Jerusalem).

Z'kharyahu predicts that this is the location from which the Messiah will come:

Zechariah 14:1-5
1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
KJV

Oh, and as far as "1,000" is concerned, look for verses in the Tanakh that have been translated "ox" or "bull," because the Hebrew word for "1,000" is "alef" (like the first letter of the Hebrew alefbet) which means "ox" or "bull." Chances are good that IF the word was present in a passage talking about the Kingdom, the word probably was mistranslated as an animal instead of the number represented by the animal. It's just like the stone with "seven eyes." The word for "eye" is "`ayin" and is the 26th letter of the Hebrew alefbet. The stone with "seven eyes" was a stone with seven statements on it all of which began with the letter "`ayin," just as the various sections of Psalm 119 all begin with the next letter in the alefbet.

There's just SO much more to learn about the Scriptures! There's no time to think that we've "arrived" at the truth!

Shalom, again, Hitch.

Why do you suppose Jesus said it was to our advantage that He leave and send the Holy Spirit in His place?

That's an easy one: He said it was to our advantage because He is only one Person, but the Ruach haQodesh Elohiym (the Holy Spirit of God) can be many places at once, helping all those in whom He dwells!

Hitch

May 7, 2011
PeoplesRepublikofOregon
His Kingdom hasn't even STARTED, yet!!! His Kingdom won't start until He, the King Apparent, returns and establishes that Kingdom!

So we've been translated into nothing,,, you're off your nut.

You can say that Yeshua` has already returned all you like
Yawn ,,,produce from my posts a quote that says this,,, ho hum
, but unless you can TAKE ME TO HIS LITERAL, PHYSICAL, BODILY PRESENCE, HE IS NOT HERE, YET! Not like He's been promised to come! That's an important and NECESSARY factor in the presence of the Kingdom! The "church" is NOT the Kingdom of God! Never has been!

Get a grip his physical presence has nothing to do with his royal status.He was given all the power and authority in heaven and earth and there is nothing that can be added or subtracted.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

and no matter how bad you want to you dont get to be an enforcer. the kingdom grows while the Holt Spirit ministers on earth not by direct power but by My Spirit, look it up.

Naw... you're still avoiding the point, which reveals you're not really interested in what God's Word declares, but instead you'd rather heed the men you listen to instead.

Psalms 2 and Revelation 2 & 19 are still standing in your way and the false prophets you heed, not to mention the majority of God's Word.

Go ahead, try... to create your OWN salvation of the flesh. It ain't gonna' happen, no matter how hard you try. This world is going to END...

2 Pet 3:10-12
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
(KJV)

Hitch

May 7, 2011
PeoplesRepublikofOregon
Naw... you're still avoiding the point, which reveals you're not really interested in what God's Word declares, but instead you'd rather heed the men you listen to instead.
Care to name names coward or just continue your slander ? Jesus said John 6:40
And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Take care who you call a false prophet Loser
Psalms 2 and Revelation 2 & 19 are still standing in your way and the false prophets you heed, not to mention the majority of God's Word.
see above loser
Go ahead, try... to create your OWN salvation of the flesh. It ain't gonna' happen, no matter how hard you try. This world is going to END...
You watch too much TV stating the obvious ,real loud is stating the obvious.
2 Pet 3:10-12
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
(KJV)
I agree with Owen, actually better said I believe Owen was right when he ascribed this passage to the burning of the temple. Its very unlikely Pete was speaking in terms of physics , 'Elements' in the NT often refers to the OT worship practices and procedures.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Hitch. (You do know that "shalom" means "peace," don't you?)

Yawn ,,,produce from my posts a quote that says this,,, ho hum

Get a grip his physical presence has nothing to do with his royal status.He was given all the power and authority in heaven and earth and there is nothing that can be added or subtracted.

His physical presence has EVERYTHING to do with His royal status! Don't think that ...

Eph 1:15-23
15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope (expectation; anticipation) of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to usward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

KJV

means that He is already reigning. That's NOT what is says! The Greek means that He is LITERALLY out of the reach of all principality, power, might, dominion, and every authority that's been given such authority, not only in this age but also in the age to come, and He is "en tois epouraniois," "in the [places] above-the-skies" (locative, plural). This is just where the author of the book of Hebrews said that the New Jerusalem currently was located (Heb. 12:22). He called it "Ierousaleem epouranioo," "Jerusalem above-the-sky."

Yeshua`s parable in Luke 19 is PARAMOUNT to this understanding:

Luke 19:11-28
11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
12 He said therefore,
A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy (trade) till I come.
14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.
20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:
23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?
24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.
25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)
26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

28 And when he had thus spoken, he went before, ascending up to Jerusalem.
KJV

So, the point is this: He is NOT said to be "reigning from Heaven," as is popular these days to say. And, HE said that He would come back WITH His Kingdom! Show me just ONE verse that says Yeshua` is currently reigning! IT'S NOT THERE!

Hitch

May 7, 2011
PeoplesRepublikofOregon
So, the point is this: He is NOT said to be "reigning from Heaven," as is popular these days to say. And, HE said that He would come back WITH His Kingdom! Show me just ONE verse that says Yeshua` is currently reigning! IT'S NOT THERE!

[sup] [/sup]And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
[sup]19 [/sup]Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
[sup]20 [/sup]Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

I suggest you review Paul's defintion of the Kingdom of God.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA

Christ could return anytime He desires, but He has already told us the events to expect in preparation for His return. So trying to spiritualize what He 'could' do with your fleshy mind does not work.

God is not going to destroy this earth; but only a cleansing of man's works off... this earth, just as He did with the flood of Noah's days, except with fire this next time. The Greek word for "elements" means an orderly arrangement, it's put for a world age, which is the subject Peter is teaching in 2 Peter.3.

So I don't know why you would say, "what a joke" about that future event.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Arnie, I was harsh with my words please forgive me. I see you are trying.

There is too much mis-leading information on so many areas in life... of which the internal combustion enige and fuel economy is but one. I used this one as an example not only because I am very adept at it and have experimented in it, but also because do many people's lives are stifled due to this mis-information and the expenses incurred due to fuel prices. Often I have witnessed as people claim mathmatics is an exact science... of which it is not. Laced with so much mis-guiding intel, math is subjected to as much propaganda and mis-direction as anything else. Statics can nearly prove anything anyone wants and statitics is fundamentally based on math. Trying to discover when the end will come. when Tribulations will start, when the Abomionation of Desolcation will occur, how long Tribulations will last, the length of "a generation" and more, are all things linked to math, but not limited to math. Their position may able to be found by math, confused by math or even be dis-missed by math, so how exactly is math a base? Math used correctly can provide a correct answer, but then so too can common sense. Descernment through wisdom provided by God and prophetically given information is far superior to math. Now, if you understand my last sentence and agree then... you must agree that math is lesser...meaning not "exact." If it is lesser then it cannot be exact and therefore, math is defeatable.

Our thought processes cannot just receive a prophecy when it wants to, descern truth at a whim or understand the errors in math when it seems we can resolve the problem with a caculator, and so we try to discover where in time what will happen when by using the tools we think we can control. "Confusion to the enemy" is a tool used to in scripture to distinguish between those who want God, want Jesus and those who merely want themselves. One mehtod confusion is used is by allowing people to think their caculatior is a truth that cannot be defeated. Consider then that matrh is not exact, it is weak and easily defeated and truth will show itself in due time and yet there is one greater than truth and is Love and God is Love. Seek then the kingdsom of heaven and allow truth is be revealed. Let us use the tools we have readily available such as common sense, mathematics, research, collective reasoning. and more. as but guidlines and allow these thiongs to strenghten our persistance toward truth to gain a closer walk with our Lord and be allowed more understanding through him.

Hitch

May 7, 2011
PeoplesRepublikofOregon
Christ could return anytime He desires, but He has already told us the events to expect in preparation for His return. So trying to spiritualize what He 'could' do with your fleshy mind does not work.

God is not going to destroy this earth; but only a cleansing of man's works off... this earth, just as He did with the flood of Noah's days, except with fire this next time. The Greek word for "elements" means an orderly arrangement, it's put for a world age, which is the subject Peter is teaching in 2 Peter.3.

So I don't know why you would say, "what a joke" about that future event.
Youre the joke. A lying blowhard .

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Veteran wrote:

" Christ could return anytime He desires, but He has already told us the events to expect in preparation for His return. So trying to spiritualize what He 'could' do with your fleshy mind does not work. " AND

" God is not going to destroy this earth; but only a cleansing of man's works off... this earth, just as He did with the flood of Noah's days, except with fire this next time. The Greek word for "elements" means an orderly arrangement, it's put for a world age, which is the subject Peter is teaching in 2 Peter.3. "

Consider what I wrote about the fact that math is not an exact science... For Jesus to return math would require errors. For Jesus to return, our understanding requires errors. Perfection resides with God and Jesus and so... Veteran you are correct.... Jesus could return at any moment and flaws in our understanding and our math would be revealed.

Also, again, Veteran you are correct Armageddon is not the end of the World, but rather the incarseration of Satan and his motley crue. I have difficulty figuring out why Hitch does not understand these things... Simple....Veteran you were pretty stariaght forward and consice on both counts.

Perhaps I should add this... For those unwilling to accept truth when it is given, truth will evade them, escape them and harm them. For those willing to accept lies when it fills their desires... Lies will follow them, entice them and pleasure them. For the absence of truth is harm.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Hitch.

[sup]19 [/sup]Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
[sup]20 [/sup]Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

I suggest you review Paul's defintion of the Kingdom of God.

"All power" does not a Kingdom make!

Would you like to refresh my mind on "Paul's definition of the Kingdom of God"? To the best of my recollection, he's never made such a definition; he didn't NEED to make such a definition!

Every Jew in Isra'el knew what the Kingdom was! That's why Yeshua` didn't have to explain it when He told them the repent and believe the Gospel of the Kingdom! (Mark 1:14-15)

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Hitch wrote: " 24 (one day) X 60 (minutes per hour) = 1,440 minutes in a 24 hour day. "

I see where it seems there would be a severe problem when desiring to meet with Jesus. But I believe there is no problem.

Time and space may be just guidelines for us today and a tool wwe can manipulate tomorrw.

By accessing time as a restraint you are attempting to claim time has power over Jesus, and over us. Let us test some of the other things that we are supposed to be contained by. Aaron threw down his staff and it turned into a snake.... ok... But the magicians threw down their staffs and they turned into snakes also. how is that possible? Elijah walked on water as did Jesus. ( i think it was Elijah) My point is thinkgs like time, physics and such are merely guidleines for us... not boundaries. Today we are crippled up by these guidelines and so these guideines treat us like they are boundaries that we cannot cross. Miracles teach us these guidelines have little authority.

Time did not create God, God created time. Time does not control God, God controls time. The same applies for Jesus. and probably us as well once we have shed this mortal body and reside in the presence of Jesus.

I do not give much authority to time when it comes to things such as this.