Miracle portrait appears in small wooden box

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ole Bogosha

Feb 25, 2013
[SIZE=10pt]Whenever we see news on current day signs and miracles we would always explain them
away. [/SIZE]Signs like Mary appearing on a building in Clearwater, an image of Jesus in an Orlando hospital, or the most
recent image of Mary on a hospital window in Malaysia.

[SIZE=10pt]I bought a small wooden gift box for my wife at the family Christian store. [/SIZE]When I gave it to her she said that the
inside of the lid looked strange. I walked out of the room and heard the window blinds shake violently behind me and
my wife began to scream. I ran back in and asked her why she was shaking and why she slammed the blinds open. She told me the cat jumped on the blinds. She asked me to look at the inside of the box. There; on the inside of the lid, was a portrait. It wasn’t visible when the blinds were closed, but when the sun shined on it… the portrait appeared.

[SIZE=10pt]We stared at it for about a half hour. That’s when skepticism crept in. We figured that the manufacturer must have put the image in the box. [/SIZE]We took a photo and went back to the store. We showed the workers the photo and they helped us search the entire store. We looked at
every gift box on display and in inventory, but none had any type of image on the inside lid. We drove to another Family Christian store and repeated the process there. Again, none of the boxes had a portrait inside.

[SIZE=10pt]We still could not accept it, and went to our local art museum. [/SIZE]The art museum looked at the photo and recommended that we go to an appraisal event being held at the Tampa museum. A few days later we brought the actual box to the event. The curator that examined the box had 34 years experience. She looked at it and immediately saw the beast in the portrait, and after using her tools she confirmed that it was not man made and was a complete phenomenon.

[SIZE=10pt]The curator suggested we sell it, and my wife and I looked at each other as if we felt the same conviction, we both knew that this was a sign from God that needs to be shared not sold. [/SIZE]This all happened at the end of 2012. We have been praying every day asking God to tell us when to unveil his masterpiece. Since then there has been a tremendous increase in world changing events. The Pope resigning, the lightening strike after the pope resigned, a near miss with an asteroid, the meteor exploding over Russia, Hurricane Sandy, unprecedented blizzards, Floods, tornadoes, droughts, and many rumors of war (Iran, Israel, North Korea).

[SIZE=10pt]The portrait has an eagle flying, a man with a crested robe holding a book, a bright angel that looks like Mary, a large tree, a Cherubim angel, an angry beast or the Devil, and a detestable looking bird. [/SIZE]One day we decided to find these in the bible, and that’s when Gods story unfolded. All of these things are found in the book of Revelation. We believe that God is sending a sign along with all of the current events that…the end is near. If there ever was a time when the world needs to increase its faith so that we may be saved… God is saying now is that time. Please understand we are not the type of people that look to find things like this. That’s why at first we were so skeptical and went through so much to confirm it. Here is a link to the video of the miracle portrait on YOUTUBE. In a short period of time almost 600 people have viewed it all over the world.

[SIZE=10pt]Thank you
and God bless.[/SIZE]

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
I can't see the images on my computer, but it does look interesting and since there are no images of man made Jesus or Mary which are all lying signs and wonders for we have no true photos of them and anything that is said to be Jesus or Mary or any apostle are all merely idols from man's imagination for us to keep God as a thing we can look upon.
Yours is of things that we do know what they look like such as a bird, eagle, a beastly looking figure and a lighted angel and a man holding a book so I do not consider this to be false signs. Not sure what to think not having seen it myself.

But I do know this:

The entire world has boughten into the false images of Jesus and Mary and worship them as God.... I say THEM because when you pray to mother Mary as if she is God who you need to look up to to ask Jesus to do something for you, then you have exalted her and these images to God status. They believe these images of man's imagination to be THE IMAGE OF GOD when they are not even an image of the actural Word who became flesh and dwelt among us.
Yet how many will fall for the false one who comes to decieve many in the idolatrous image that is known WORLD WIDE as Jesus, who looks like a lamb.. but speaks (lies, deception opposed to the true Word etc.) as a dragon??