Miracles Or ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
This morning as I scaned the news headlines to see if there were any articles that maybe of interest to the members here at CB.I ran across another Virgin Mary Story :California Candy Makers See Virgin Mary in Chocolate Drippingshttp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,209208,00.htmlAs I continued to search the news I found anotherMiracle story: Sweet seawater is no miracle: Govthttp://www.ibnlive.com/printpage.php?id=18982&section_id=4This got me to thinking about this barage of stories that we have been bonbarded with the last few years. E-bay has been filled with items with the supposed faces of Christ or the Virgin Marysome of my favorites being the grilled cheese sandwhich the bowl of cereal,and of course last weeks shrimp tail.I found myself wondering is this stuff the work of Satan trying to make Christianity and religion look ridiculous,somthing to be laughed at by unbeleivers? Or--Maybe humanity has become so mislead that they beleive the creator of the universe has nothing better to do than sculpt his likeness in chocolate and cheese? Or--are people so starved for the true word of God that theycan not stop themselves from looking everywhere and anywhere ? Or--- Could this be another sign of the "End Times"I beleive that the famine of the end times of Mark 13:8 is a famine for God true word. Or-- Do you beleive these are real miracles?I would like to hear your opinionson this

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Another strange story of miracles but who's ?not or God------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LUCKNOW, India (Reuters) - Thousands of people flocked to temples across India on Monday following reports that idols of Hindu gods were drinking milk given by devotees as sacred offerings, witnesses said.Teenagers, adults and the aged stood in long lines with garlands and bowls of milk to feed the idols of Lord Shiva, Lord Krishna and the elephant-headed Lord Ganesha, they said.Hundreds chanted hymns in the northern city of Lucknow and the eastern city of Kolkata and went into hysterics when the milk held against the idols disappeared."It is amazing, Lord Ganesha drank milk from my hands. Now he will answer all my prayers," said Surama Dasgupta, a middle-aged woman in Kolkata.The frenzy began late on Sunday in some northern cities and soon spread across the country, including the capital New Delhi, even as rationalists and non-believers called it mass hysteria.A similar mania gripped the country in 1995 when thousands of Hindus fed milk in spoons to marble idols of Lord Ganesha.That rumour spread across the globe and there were reports of Hindu deities drinking milk in London, New York and Italy."It is very natural for any stone idol to absorb any liquid and the older the stone the more it absorbs," M.P. Singh, a geology professor at Lucknow University, told Reuters.The "milk miracle" came days after thousands of people in the financial hub of Mumbai drank water from a murky Arabian Sea creek as they thought it had miraculously turned sweet and could cure illnesses.But police stepped in and stopped people after Mumbai's civic officials said the water could have temporarily lost its salinity due to pollution and inflow of freshwater from a nearby source.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I found this list,that included somethings I had not heard of yet• Christ's face 'seen in baby scan'• Holy toast: Sandwich sells for £15,000• Heavenly chocolate is the Virgin Mary• Our Lady of the underpass• The alligator's skin that spells God

Greatest I Am

Jan 7, 2007
Lets all pray that this end time is the real end time and final end time for us.Speaking to miracles. God is a hands off type of God. His perfect works are manifest all around us. We have no need of miraces to help us see Him. Having said this does not take away the fact that all advertisind, good or bad, is good.