Miss Hepburn

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is every Christians responsibility to recognize hearts that are being sanctified in our midsts,,,,,,,my walk with Christ has been magnified by knowing you. Thank you for your witness and your love.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHAT?

How did you know I had a hangover and needed that?

Kidding....

You Sweet Boy.

Isn't God the most Magnificent, Incredible Being? That He can express Himself in milions of Galaxies
and at the same time be aware of the hairs on a teeny ladybug's legs and a fish 6 miles
down living with no light...
And at the same time be aware of our every thought?

Keep your focus on Him always and He will keep you in perfect peace.
Isaiah something - Aspen?
xxoo Miss Hepburn

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
laugh.gif
I have not been here long, but I agree!!! Your love beams through Miss Hepburn.

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
I agree aswell! Miss Hepburn you truly do show forth the love of Christ! May God truly bless you and continue to make himself known to you!

Poverbs 16:7 "When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him."

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Sorry but when I first looked at the thread I thought she'd died.

Sorry Miss Hepburn, but it did seem a bit odd to me.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
People who have tributes made to them tend to be dead.

When I first noticed this thread I became sad because I thought a member of the forums had died but now it seems quite evident that she is definately still alive.

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
Templar dude... if the only people that get props from the people you know are those that are dead you need to find some new friends buddy... that's all me and my friends do is build each other up... we constantly let each other know just how rad we are... hahahahah

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
It must be an American thing. I've heard people say good things about me ins speeches and presentations but I've never ehard of a live person having atribute.

If soemone made a tribute thread for me I would be saying, "hold up, I'm not dead."

However I too feel that Miss Hepburn is an inspirational member of the forum and is truly exemplory as a a Christian, a forum member and a human being. So I agree with the sentiment 100%, I'm just not so sure about teh terminology of "tribute."

No argument meant, none at all but it just seems odd to me.

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
I pay tribute to all my friends by acknowledging and celebrating their gifts and talents as do they mine... maybe that's part of why me and all my friends seem to be be really successful at what we do... because we lift each other up... there was a story I heard back in the day... not sure if it's true but I liked the principle it spoke of... it went something like this guy was walking on a pier and he saw a guy with a bucket of crabs... he stopped and asked the guy why the bucket didn't have a lid and the guy said it didn't need one... because when one of the crabs would almost make it out of the bucket the rest of the crabs would reach up and pull them back down... haha... props to Aspen for recognizing something positive about someone and acknowledging their gifts instead of just looking for some pointless religious bull to argue about... know what I'm sayin?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHAT?

How did you know I had a hangover and needed that?

Kidding....

You Sweet Boy.

Isn't God the most Magnificent, Incredible Being? That He can express Himself in milions of Galaxies
and at the same time be aware of the hairs on a teeny ladybug's legs and a fish 6 miles
down living with no light...
And at the same time be aware of our every thought?

Keep your focus on Him always and He will keep you in perfect peace.
Isaiah something - Aspen?
xxoo Miss Hepburn

God is certainly great! And He is reflected in the heart's of people like you and Robbie and Martin and Whiteknuckle and scores of other people on this board who view scripture through the lens of our calling to love God and our neighbor rather than right doctrine at the expense of God and our neighbor.

blessings

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
My hope is everyone on this board is doing what they think is right... and we should all have more acceptance for things each other might not understand perfectly.... because unfortunately unlike Jesus who had the attitude who said, "Forgive them for they know not what they do" most of us have been taught to think, "They're the devil because they don't agree with us" haha... I think it's great that Aspen celebrated M. H's (Sorry.. I feel like a weirdo saying Miss Hepburn when it's fictitious... haha... what's your real name M.H.?) attitude... because he chose to focus on what came from above... the LIGHT!!! 1>3

gregg

Oct 16, 2009
arab
only God knows what we truly need,when we need it. :rolleyes: grateful for my sister and the love of Christ Jesus beaming in her :D God bless :)