Mohammed Morsi and Muslim brotherhood.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brodav9

Dec 26, 2011
Sylacauga Al. U.S.A.
This is my you tube video experience today. it is obvious that the Muslims are going to be a big impact on national hate of Israel. The Muslims which are affiliated with terrorist movements, Have a growing power in disturbing world peace. Laden couldn't get it done with his armies and now we see Muslim brotherhood activists creating stronger armies. What is amazing is that the kaos will be brought down when anti Christ says he will help Israel. I believe all this is just for people to seek to turn to some one with answers. As we follow the bible we will see that somethings are just going to have to change and there is no need for fear.

Jul 6, 2011
Well I read this morning on BBC teletext a headline of new trouble in Assam region and clicking to the detial I saw it was once again involving Islamic factions.
I know a number of Egyptians and the Muslim brotherhood's record is a little like it blows with the wind, one minute it seems moderate and tolerant and the next totally intolerant.

But we are in interesting times. The west has been all for the Arab Spring with the idealsim of liberal democracy, yet liberasl democracy hasnt quite come through as such, Islamic elements have just got more power as part of te process of democracy.
Liberal western democracies are keen on Islam as part of emocracy but totally against Sharia law except where it seems to be in line with liberalism. The west thinks it can deal with Islam and it is deluded.
There is actually no difference between Islam and Liberalism in respect to Christianity, one is legalism and the other licence. One is a counterfit god and the other rejection of god (although liberalism has counterfit christianity as well as counterfit Islam)

As the church is potentially threatened with its existence over stuff like 'gay marriage', Islam in the west is relatively quiet. Islam will not be forced to conduct same sex marriage and the state wont dare try. Christians will however.