monetary policy enslaving the people: Random thoughts on the family dynamic in the western world.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The more money the Government spends the less our wages are worth. The less our wages are worth the more enslaved we are to the companies we work for. Until the people of this country realize this, they will keep getting away with enslaving the people of this country. You thought slavery ended with the civil war... wrong most of us out here are living paycheck to paycheck in a form of slavery with wages. If we were to stop working we end up homeless, if we continue working we are getting poorer and poorer because the dollar is worth less this year vs. last year by some 10 percent if not more. (Eggs used to 99 cents now they are $5.00 which indicates an even higher inflation rate ad infinitum).

The Black horse of Revelation is said to have scales and a days wages for a loaf of bread.... we are quickly approaching that point. right now to feed a family of 5 at minimum costs $50 dollars a day.... which is the conservative estimate. The average wage is about $15 dollars per hour making it $120 a day BEFORE taxes making food for a family more than half of our take home every day. What that is doing is forcing woman to work as well, and calling it "female empowerment" which in reality is just female enslavement. By doing so they are breaking up families, and making women and men hate each other rather than the true culprit who enslaves them, those in government who are feeding off of our enslavement. I Hope and pray people wake up to this instead of giving into the "i deserve" mentality that destroys families and coming together to fight the true enemy of the family the out-of-control government. As the love of many grows cold from this, take time to reflect on who your real enemy is. If you are in a marriage where the husband is the only bread winner, you are the rarity nowadays. women in this situation thank God you have this sort of man and appreciate what he has done for you.... kept you out of the wage slavery marketplace.... Don't get caught up in the "I deserve" mentality that makes you negate the sacrifices your husband makes for you, because you don't have the nice things the hollywood stars have, or the nice vacations they take..... Instead, be appreciative, and build that man up like only a good woman can do. Men are not your enemies, and men, women should not be your enemies..... I am seeing this too now with all the MGTOW videos out there. It is all attempt to keep us fighting each other rather than fighting together the real enemy at the gate.

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. (Matthew 24:12-13)

Endure This time of love growing cold.... do not let love grow cold in you.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
During the great depression they mainly ate bread. From what I heard. Anyways, yes there is a form of slavery. But it's not that bad really. We're free to go about. If you've ever been in jail that is more like slavery than anything.

Reactions: David H.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The more money the Government spends the less our wages are worth. The less our wages are worth the more enslaved we are to the companies we work for. Until the people of this country realize this, they will keep getting away with enslaving the people of this country. You thought slavery ended with the civil war... wrong most of us out here are living paycheck to paycheck in a form of slavery with wages. If we were to stop working we end up homeless, if we continue working we are getting poorer and poorer because the dollar is worth less this year vs. last year by some 10 percent if not more. (Eggs used to 99 cents now they are $5.00 which indicates an even higher inflation rate ad infinitum).

The Black horse of Revelation is said to have scales and a days wages for a loaf of bread.... we are quickly approaching that point. right now to feed a family of 5 at minimum costs $50 dollars a day.... which is the conservative estimate. The average wage is about $15 dollars per hour making it $120 a day BEFORE taxes making food for a family more than half of our take home every day. What that is doing is forcing woman to work as well, and calling it "female empowerment" which in reality is just female enslavement. By doing so they are breaking up families, and making women and men hate each other rather than the true culprit who enslaves them, those in government who are feeding off of our enslavement. I Hope and pray people wake up to this instead of giving into the "i deserve" mentality that destroys families and coming together to fight the true enemy of the family the out-of-control government. As the love of many grows cold from this, take time to reflect on who your real enemy is. If you are in a marriage where the husband is the only bread winner, you are the rarity nowadays. women in this situation thank God you have this sort of man and appreciate what he has done for you.... kept you out of the wage slavery marketplace.... Don't get caught up in the "I deserve" mentality that makes you negate the sacrifices your husband makes for you, because you don't have the nice things the hollywood stars have, or the nice vacations they take..... Instead, be appreciative, and build that man up like only a good woman can do. Men are not your enemies, and men, women should not be your enemies..... I am seeing this too now with all the MGTOW videos out there. It is all attempt to keep us fighting each other rather than fighting together the real enemy at the gate.

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. (Matthew 24:12-13)

Endure This time of love growing cold.... do not let love grow cold in you.
This has been going on since man began to multiply on earth! As Solomon wrote, there is nothing new under the sun. all they have done is change the dress on the same old lie and present it as new!

I am now 68 and have walked with the Lord for 49 years now. I can say with great confidence like David did: " I was young, and now I am old, and this one thing I have not seen, the righteous forsaken or their seed begging bread."

And the reality is, families are broken up because they choose to break up. If a family seeks the Lord- nothing this earth can do will break them up . the pressures of day to day living are nothing compared to the glory awaiting us.

I have been dirt poor and middle middle class. god has been faithful through it all.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The more money the Government spends the less our wages are worth. The less our wages are worth the more enslaved we are to the companies we work for. Until the people of this country realize this, they will keep getting away with enslaving the people of this country.
Unfortunately people continue to vote for the scoundrels who destroy everything. And the so-called "conservatives" are no better than the Communists in government. All governments have gone way beyond safe limits for spending, and no cares. They believe they will simply print more money out of thin air.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately people continue to vote for the scoundrels who destroy everything. And the so-called "conservatives" are no better than the Communists in government. All governments have gone way beyond safe limits for spending, and no cares. They believe they will simply print more money out of thin air.
In America, teh followers of Jesus have been having to hold their noses and vote for the evil of two lessers almost every election. We tryto vote in teh one who will do the least amount of harm, until we are called home from this foreign planet.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
During WW2 in Europe like Stalingrad, starving masses would go to the riverbanks and eat the mud, I read it tasted sweet from all the blood spilled.

Stephen Quale is saying global elites like the WEF are causing droughts to destroy the human race using geo-engineering.
Droughts have occurred all thru human history, this is nothing new.

People still eat dirt and like the taste, but you will still starve.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
During WW2 in Europe like Stalingrad, starving masses would go to the riverbanks and eat the mud, I read it tasted sweet from all the blood spilled.

Stephen Quale is saying global elites like the WEF are causing droughts to destroy the human race using geo-engineering.
Droughts have occurred all thru human history, this is nothing new.

People still eat dirt and like the taste, but you will still starve.
I really doubt man can cause droughts across a major region. they can block or reroute rivers. but drought? We do not have the means yet.