Monster Hunter Freedom Unite part 1:New file and first quest

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so about the whole zelda ripoff thing, Monster Hunter is a popular and beloved game franchise, made by Capcom, you know, the creators of Mega Man and Street Fighter? it's their 2nd or 3rd most popular franchise. it's not like Zelda at all. it's not really open world, instead having a hub where you go on missions from, and there's not really any puzzles to solve to progress unlike Zelda. Also the bulk of the gameplay is in the boss fights(the big monster hunts).

Ah ok. Thanks for explaining that. The beginning looked like Zelda to me and some elements of “open world fights”. But i know capcom well and their reputation.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know in Google play store you can download a couple emulators on my phone. I'd like to know for sure. I'd love to play some of the older Pokemon games and that one game I mentioned again. But I don't play enough to buy them

You can also check if the google play store has any old games by searching the company such as Konami or Nintendo. I couldn’t believe that Castlevania was available on the play store and I bought it for $10.

35C827E9-F0A8-40CA-BD5C-9D16BCE30C08.jpeg

Reactions: Mayflower

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah ok. Thanks for explaining that. The beginning looked like Zelda to me and some elements of “open world fights”. But i know capcom well and their reputation.
im sure you might have heard of MH before. i suggest you try it. Freedom Unite is abandonware and MHWorld is on PC, xbox one and ps4, and the newest game MHRise is on Switch

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
im sure you might have heard of MH before. i suggest you try it. Freedom Unite is abandonware and MHWorld is on PC, xbox one and ps4, and the newest game MHRise is on Switch
my most reccomended game of course is MH3 Ultimate, for 3DS and Wii U

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

‘I don’t have time to play games anymore but thanks. :) Last game I played was the first Mass Effect and that was it.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mayflower, you can emulate PSP games, many of them are abandonware, like MHFreedom Unite here

I'm not on computer much, so I'll check out for Android. I know there are a lot of steam games too that are free to use, but never got much into those.

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i wouldn't reccomend emulation on android. the controls are hard to use for me at least.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
so about the whole zelda ripoff thing, Monster Hunter is a popular and beloved game franchise, made by Capcom, you know, the creators of Mega Man and Street Fighter? it's their 2nd or 3rd most popular franchise. it's not like Zelda at all. it's not really open world, instead having a hub where you go on missions from, and there's not really any puzzles to solve to progress unlike Zelda. Also the bulk of the gameplay is in the boss fights(the big monster hunts).

I am enjoying Monster Hunter Ultimate 4 so far, it just arrived today, and I also like the Mega Man platformers from Capcom too, I have the original Mega Man games on Steam, unfortunately though, my laptop is not working too well, so haven't been able to continue playing them. I wish I could get Mega Man Legends haha, which is different to the original 2d platformers, but it's so expensive to get the ps1 disc now.

I have played a bit of Shadow of Collosus recently, which is basically a lot boss fights against these 16 big stone giants known as Collossi, and you have to find and defeat each one by climbing onto them, it's kind of a strange game, if any of you have played it, but some fun.

Just the other week I somehow came across Monster Hunters and watched some gameplay videos of it and was pretty amazed, I decided to get it, as boss fights are always fun and in a way it does has have a similarity to Shadow of Collosus where you are hunting and taking down giant monsters.

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am enjoying Monster Hunter Ultimate 4 so far, it just arrived today, and I also like the Mega Man platformers from Capcom too, I have the original Mega Man games on Steam, unfortunately though, my laptop is not working too well, so haven't been able to continue playing them. I wish I could get Mega Man Legends haha, but it's so expensive to get the ps1 disc now.

I have played a bit of Shadow of Collosus recently, which is basically a lot boss fights against these 16 big stone giants known as Collossi, and you have to find and defeat each one by climbing onto them, it's kind of a strange game, if any of you have played it, but some fun.

Just the other week I somehow came across Monster Hunters and watched some gameplay videos of it and was pretty amazed, I decided to get it, as boss fights are always fun and in a way it does has have a similarity to Shadow of Collosus where you are hunting and taking down giant monsters.
can i spoil the final boss for you? of MH4U?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
can i spoil the final boss for you? of MH4U?

You could, it will probably take me ages to get to that point anyway, if I get up to that point, as these are pretty long games I read.