Monster Hunter Freedom Unite part 1:New file and first quest

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This game is not like Zelda. Zelda is the best of all. And Link doesn't fight dinosaurs. :D

Haha true but look at it. The character wakes up from sleep at the beginning, there’s text dialogue you gotta read and there’s monsters you fight in an open world format.

‘Zelda !

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha true but look at it. The character wakes up from sleep at the beginning, there’s text dialogue you gotta read and there’s monsters you fight in an open world format.

‘Zelda !

:D okay true. This game is old though. I'm curious what came first

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am the worst gamer in the world. This is my favorite game:
Yes the old one.

I really like the one where Mario jumps in the pictures, but I couldn't play it until my grandson played it and won and did something so my playing would be easier.

Jabre, your avatar is adorable. I may change mine to the little bladder guy in the Myrbetriq commercial. He's so cute. Problem is, I need to find a picture of him alone. I usu find stuff like this:upload_2021-12-23_9-35-47.jpeg not a good photo for avatar.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow I'm sold on this game. I know what I want for Christmas. LOL I don't have much time for games these days, but I have to see if it is just PC

You could get Monster Hunter World on Xbox One or PC.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of my favorite games was half-life:
capsule_616x353.jpg

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jabre, I am thinking this could be a reason you may have been banned from CF if you posted videos of any emulated games. I hadn't read many of your posts. People do emulate games, I don't know legal things concerning it, but I'm not really sure exactly if that would be allowed on a forum because of the copyright laws. I read up a little on emulation in the past and I would just be careful with it. I believe some of the outdated games are allowed if I am not mistaken.

It depends on what I think, Nintendo is pretty strict on this sort of stuff, if they find ROMs for emulated games available for download, they will take it down and whoever made the copies and uploaded them can get into serious trouble.

Some old Sega games though can be downloaded legally through android play store for free (but with ads) and you got to pay without ads.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It depends on what I think, Nintendo is pretty strict on this sort of stuff, if they find ROMs for emulated games available for download, they will take it down and whoever made the copies and uploaded them can get into serious trouble.

Some old Sega games though can be downloaded legally through android play store for free (but with ads) and you got to pay without ads.

‘This may be true Josho but here in the US I remember (since Napster was around) that people have been in legal trouble for downloading movies, music and games but not ROMs.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I got some Playstation emulated oldies that my friend gave me on dvd rom. I think they're legal and probably paid for by Playstation.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yeh that is technical stuff I don't know too much about.

Reactions: Josho

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know in Google play store you can download a couple emulators on my phone. I'd like to know for sure. I'd love to play some of the older Pokemon games and that one game I mentioned again. But I don't play enough to buy them

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know in Google play store you can download a couple emulators on my phone. I'd like to know for sure. I'd love to play some of the older Pokemon games and that one game I mentioned again. But I don't play enough to buy them
I got Mario Brothers and Mortal Kombat.

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
certain games are no longer officially sold or supported by the companies that made them. they practically don't care about it enough to stop piracy of them. these games are called abandonware, and that's what my emulated games are.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
certain games are no longer officially sold or supported by the companies that made them. they practically don't care about it enough to stop piracy of them. these games are called abandonware, and that's what my emulated games are.

Awesome. Maybe if I look up abandonware for Gameboy I can find what games are okay to emulate. Thanks for the thought! And sorry for speculating your ban too. I'm going to stop that. You are here now and are welcome. :)

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
‘This may be true Josho but here in the US I remember (since Napster was around) that people have been in legal trouble for downloading movies, music and games but not ROMs.
so about the whole zelda ripoff thing, Monster Hunter is a popular and beloved game franchise, made by Capcom, you know, the creators of Mega Man and Street Fighter? it's their 2nd or 3rd most popular franchise. it's not like Zelda at all. it's not really open world, instead having a hub where you go on missions from, and there's not really any puzzles to solve to progress unlike Zelda. Also the bulk of the gameplay is in the boss fights(the big monster hunts).