More covid vaccine injury news

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MAKING FACTUALLY FALSE ASSUMPTIONS JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE MIFFED IS VERY BENEATH YOU. I RESEARCHED BOTH THE DISEASE AND THE SHOTS FOR MANY MANY HOURS. ESPECIALLY BEFORE I TOOK TEH FIRSTR DOSE! too many of you need to stop commiting the sin of presumptiousness and learn to control your bearing false witness against a brother.

I have no clue where or what you researched to your own satisfaction.

Stop with the utter nonsense that disagreeing with you ( of your choice to get a jab) is a sin Against you.

Sin is Against God. You are not God.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no clue where or what you researched to your own satisfaction.

Stop with the utter nonsense that disagreeing with you ( of your choice to get a jab) is a sin Against you.

Sin is Against God. You are not God.

Disagreeing with me is not a sin. but you making false accusations against me is a sin! that is called bearing false witness. But disagreeing here is the heat of discussion.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one cares if you agree or believe it. It is clear you have not put forth any effort to research for yourself. If researching the facts is not your interest or worth your time...why pretend your disagreement has any worthwhile basis?

Lie One

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ann-Cathrin Engwall
PhD, immunology, virology
Uppsala, Sweden

Hepatitis with an unknown cause in children might be a consequence of mass vaccination with adenovirus vector vaccines in combination with lockdown

Adenovirus used in the AstraZeneca vax destroying livers in kids, the virus infects their livers.
Virologist tells BMJ the Hepatitis of Unknown Cause killing Children is due to AstraZeneca Viral Vector COVID Vaccine in combination with Lockdowns

Adenovirus recombinations may become even deadlier in the future, and a lot of people got this vax in the UK. And the infections could spread.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ann-Cathrin Engwall
PhD, immunology, virology
Uppsala, Sweden

Hepatitis with an unknown cause in children might be a consequence of mass vaccination with adenovirus vector vaccines in combination with lockdown

Adenovirus used in the AstraZeneca vax destroying livers in kids, the virus infects their livers.
Virologist tells BMJ the Hepatitis of Unknown Cause killing Children is due to AstraZeneca Viral Vector COVID Vaccine in combination with Lockdowns

Adenovirus recombinations may become even deadlier in the future, and a lot of people got this vax in the UK. And the infections could spread.

I hope you paid close attention to the words "might" and "could be". Yes this definitely needs more research and study.

It would be nice to see how many is dozens out of how many children who received the shot. And then research in depth if there is a commonality with these kids other than the shot that also would be a contributing factor. that is called doing serious study and research.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dr. David Martin: 700 million worldwide will die from Covid shots by 2028 – World Tribune: U.S. Politics and Culture, Geopolitics, East Asia Intelligence, China, Geostrategy, Military, National security, Corporate Watch, Media Watch, North Korea, Iran, Columnists: Dennis Prager, Michelle Malkin, John Metzler, Jeffrey Kuhner, John McNabb, Joe Schaeffer, Bill Juneau, Alexander Maistrovoy, Donald Kirk

Interesting now 700 million deaths predicted by 2028 by what is being called a government agent of domestic terrorism, otherwise known as democide against a nation's population, to bring down the population to a sustainable level, that actually maybe 'green think' to them. Of course this is not enough deaths, 700 million is not 7 billion dead, but it helps, especially if it also ruins people's ability to bear children.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dr. David Martin: 700 million worldwide will die from Covid shots by 2028 – World Tribune: U.S. Politics and Culture, Geopolitics, East Asia Intelligence, China, Geostrategy, Military, National security, Corporate Watch, Media Watch, North Korea, Iran, Columnists: Dennis Prager, Michelle Malkin, John Metzler, Jeffrey Kuhner, John McNabb, Joe Schaeffer, Bill Juneau, Alexander Maistrovoy, Donald Kirk

Interesting now 700 million deaths predicted by 2028 by what is being called a government agent of domestic terrorism, otherwise known as democide against a nation's population, to bring down the population to a sustainable level, that actually maybe 'green think' to them. Of course this is not enough deaths, 700 million is not 7 billion dead, but it helps, especially if it also ruins people's ability to bear children.

Another manic phony wannabe getting his 15 minutes of fame.

Yes He is a physician, but spends more time as a public speaker and running his business than doctoring.

He is not a virlogisty, geneticist, infectious disease expert, researcher immunologist.

Provides no actual facts and research to support his 700 million number. IOW for those who wish to take a serious look at such enormouos claims- do not go to this man. He provides debunked conspiracy theories and no actual research to defend his wild number of c.10% of the current worlds population.

Sorry, but he is not one who I would study to fact check the wild claims.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Boosters Now PROMOTE Covid Deaths in Europe - Europe Reloaded
This article will show that since June 1, 2022, when the Ba.5 variant took over the entirety of Europe, boosters have been PROMOTING Covid deaths. Unlike before, boosters do not “prevent severe outcomes”. In fact, starting this summer, boosters make severe outcomes MORE likely. This is shown by using linear regression-based analysis, looking at death rates versus booster rates by country, for various periods of time, but for the same countries.
A couple of months ago I wrote an article about Ba.5 being a variant that disproportionally affects boosted people:
==================================

Jan Ashton describes the “immune phenomenon known as tolerance”. What “tolerance” means is that repeated antigen injections end up working like allergy shots, increasing tolerance to the antigen, which is in this case spike protein.

Tolerance towards allergens, like tree pollen, is a good thing. (I had allergy shots myself). However, tolerance toward a replicating virus that damages our cardiovascular system and immune system is a bad thing! Tolerance also turns affected people into walking Covid superspreaders.

Instead of seeing the viral antigen as a sign to start a battle against the virus, the immune system says “oh well, another spike protein injection” and ignores it. That allows the virus to multiply unchecked and cause immense damage by killing various cells and hurting our cardiovascular systems and more. The infected person feels less fever and less disturbance than they would feel from a robust immune reaction, so the illness feels “milder”, but this is actually a bad thing because the virus multiplies unopposed.

Our “independent Substack expert” Brian Mowrey wrote an excellent article explaining what “tolerance” means and how it works. He explains how immune tolerance works via IgG4 mechanism and why it is bad.

Tolerance Cometh: IgG4 After Multiple-mRNA Doses
Spike-overload finally seems to be showing a concrete effect in the repeat-injected: B Cells in two separate cohorts were found to be self-switching to IgG4 class antibodies, associated with tolerance and anti-inflammatory response, after the 3rd dose…
Read more

Tolerance takes time to take effect due to the slow production of IgG4, so it does not happen right after a booster dose injection. Once tolerance takes effect, the virus is no longer seen as an “enemy”, to the same extent as it should be seen.

Tolerance ultimately makes deaths “from Covid” look like deaths “with Covid”. If a spike-tolerant boosted person dies from a heart attack that happens due to overexpression of the virus, it may seem unrelated. But it is NOT unrelated.

Tolerance is a part of the reason why quadruple boosted Dr. Fauci had a 26-day Covid bout:
=======================

Makes me feel like these multiple boosted people are the walking dead, and dont know it. Plus they become super spreaders, at least I still have a normal immune system, had covid, and fully recovered as I had no fake vaccine injection running interference with my immune system for the virus.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Makes me feel like these multiple boosted people are the walking dead, and dont know it. Plus they become super spreaders, at least I still have a normal immune system, had covid, and fully recovered as I had no fake vaccine injection running interference with my immune system for the virus.

Can I ask you one question?

did you bother to read the article you linked to? every chart shows a much lower death rate per million for boosted people than none boosted people for all three periods of the study!

Also electronic studies are near useless to track cause and effect of diseases and medications. Why? Because you need to establish medical causes which only come from medical forensics and not data subsets.

also spike proteins in teh shots are im potent and do not carry any viral information.

alspo the spike proteins in the covid virus do not have the virus, but are the means by which the virus attacxhes itself to the host and pump th evirus into the hosts cells.

lightlysalted

Jul 30, 2022
DownEast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live a quiet life. Pretty much secluded 99% of the time.
I go to the grocery store once a month early in the morning when it's very quiet.
The only interaction with people I have is with my dad who comes and stays with me now and then for short periods of time.
Two weeks ago was such a time. My dad came and stayed with me for 4 days.
He is fully vaccinated.
About 9 days ago something hit me hard. I've been basically bedridden for a week now.
Burning skin, chills, headache, body aches, every muscle is hard to move.
No appetite. Although I have my sense of taste and smell, nothing seems appealing to me.
Somewhat nauseous during the first few days.
Been taking Alka Seltzer plus cold medicine and Tylenol, drinking plenty of juice and water, and I'm on the mend.
I don't know if this was covid. My daughter says it is. Her family is also going through this the last couple weeks.
I haven't been tested, jabbed, or boosted and don't intend to be.

I haven't had a flu in over 15 years.

The only thing I can think of as to where I got this, is from my dad who visited for the long weekend just prior to my getting it.
His girl is among many people all the time, at the pantry, at the craft fairs, at the church dinners.
And I believe this somehow jumped from them to me.

I'm doing better now. My appetite is still very low. My energy which is always minimal is pathetic.

Now we got monkeypox on the rise. And I'm going to be straight up front.
I'm straight female with no partners of any kind.
If I get monkeypox I'm suing somebody, because enough of this biological warfare is enough.

Just telling it like it is.
Hugs

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live a quiet life. Pretty much secluded 99% of the time.
I go to the grocery store once a month early in the morning when it's very quiet.
The only interaction with people I have is with my dad who comes and stays with me now and then for short periods of time.
Two weeks ago was such a time. My dad came and stayed with me for 4 days.
He is fully vaccinated.
About 9 days ago something hit me hard. I've been basically bedridden for a week now.
Burning skin, chills, headache, body aches, every muscle is hard to move.
No appetite. Although I have my sense of taste and smell, nothing seems appealing to me.
Somewhat nauseous during the first few days.
Been taking Alka Seltzer plus cold medicine and Tylenol, drinking plenty of juice and water, and I'm on the mend.
I don't know if this was covid. My daughter says it is. Her family is also going through this the last couple weeks.
I haven't been tested, jabbed, or boosted and don't intend to be.

I haven't had a flu in over 15 years.

The only thing I can think of as to where I got this, is from my dad who visited for the long weekend just prior to my getting it.
His girl is among many people all the time, at the pantry, at the craft fairs, at the church dinners.
And I believe this somehow jumped from them to me.

I'm doing better now. My appetite is still very low. My energy which is always minimal is pathetic.

Now we got monkeypox on the rise. And I'm going to be straight up front.
I'm straight female with no partners of any kind.
If I get monkeypox I'm suing somebody, because enough of this biological warfare is enough.

Just telling it like it is.
Hugs

Most people seem to forget that covid is a corona virus which puts it in teh family of influenza viruses. It will adapt and mutate and what was effective for many variants will not be effective for others. also it seems that as C-19 mutates, each new variant seems to get weaker anmd weaker and effects people less seriously.