More signs of an earth in travail

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earlier while scanning news stories on Bing I'd come across a story about a comet being visible for new years eve. I might have seen it tonight (or I might have seen Venus looking extraordinarily bright) and while looking at related stories came up with another interesting headline about a foul smell in the air in the San Francisco area like rotten eggs. This would be sulfur dioxide release from the Earth's crust which is associated with volcanic activity. Then I came across another story that tells about a volcanic eruption in Alaska today. The hot zones are getting hotter and yet people will say that this has always happened since the dawn of time.

biotheist

Dec 28, 2016
Michael V Pardo said:
Earlier while scanning news stories on Bing I'd come across a story about a comet being visible for new years eve. I might have seen it tonight (or I might have seen Venus looking extraordinarily bright) and while looking at related stories came up with another interesting headline about a foul smell in the air in the San Francisco area like rotten eggs. This would be sulfur dioxide release from the Earth's crust which is associated with volcanic activity. Then I came across another story that tells about a volcanic eruption in Alaska today. The hot zones are getting hotter and yet people will say that this has always happened since the dawn of time.
That's what happens when you suffocate the earth with cement and tar.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
biotheist said:
That's what happens when you suffocate the earth with cement and tar.
It sounds to me like you haven't seen very much of the Earth. I'm not real thrilled with malls and parking lots, but the Earth's population tends to be mainly concentrated around its cities, and when you look at satellite images or just travel around you see mostly water, dirt, rock, and vegetation. Tectonic movements of the Earth's crust are not caused by cement and tar, but by electrical, magnetic, and gravitational forces and relative motion (through time). These things are happening because they are for an appointed time. Everything has its time and its season.

biotheist

Dec 28, 2016
Michael V Pardo said:
It sounds to me like you haven't seen very much of the Earth. I'm not real thrilled with malls and parking lots, but the Earth's population tends to be mainly concentrated around its cities, and when you look at satellite images or just travel around you see mostly water, dirt, rock, and vegetation. Tectonic movements of the Earth's crust are not caused by cement and tar, but by electrical, magnetic, and gravitational forces and relative motion (through time). These things are happening because they are for an appointed time. Everything has its time and its season.
I would say they all impact the earth, if we tetra form the earth to our liking then it will vomit us out.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Michael what do you think is going on with planet Earth.

tom55

Love your neighbor as yourself
Sep 9, 2013
Michael V Pardo said:
I'm glad you pointed out and realize that "the Earth's population tends to be mainly concentrated around its cities, and when you look at satellite images or just travel around you see mostly water, dirt, rock, and vegetation."

Soooo many people think the earth is over populated when in fact it is not.

When they ultimatley determine that the foul smell is actually man made (sewer, garbage dump, gas leak etc.) how will you handle that? What do you think is going on with planet Earth.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Soooo many people think the earth is over populated when in fact it is not.
Dpends on how you look at it Tom Look au thsi love australia of ours. Nice big land mass, 90% is desert. Even WA teh population is mainly concentrated at the southern end, The NT has have vast land for cattle, but it needs it as there is so little vegetation, than there is teh mater of trees. they are chopping them down everyware and that is causing huge effects on our weather patterns and land erosion nevermind it ruins teh soil. Nah the world is overpopulated and soon enough someone will start anoither war to fix that problem.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
tom55 said:
When they ultimatley determine that the foul smell is actually man made (sewer, garbage dump, gas leak etc.) how will you handle that? What do you think is going on with planet Earth.
They immediately decided that the stink was industrial, but the gas that makes the rotten egg smell is sulfur dioxide (commonly associated with hellfire in popular lore) and is a normal gaseous component in volcanic eruptions. There was an eruption in Alaska on the same day and at least some of the fault lines in the Bay area travel all the way up to Alaska. The only way to check for magma release on the oceans floor would be with a submersible (which just wasn't going to happen.) And I know what's going on with planet earth and have been saying so for over a decade: travail.

tom55

Sep 9, 2013
Michael V Pardo said:
They immediately decided that the stink was industrial, but the gas that makes the rotten egg smell is sulfur dioxide (commonly associated with hellfire in popular lore) and is a normal gaseous component in volcanic eruptions. There was an eruption in Alaska on the same day and at least some of the fault lines in the Bay area travel all the way up to Alaska. The only way to check for magma release on the oceans floor would be with a submersible (which just wasn't going to happen.) And I know what's going on with planet earth and have been saying so for over a decade: travail.
So you disagree with their conclusion?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely. There's laws against releasing sulfur dioxide into the air industrially and they come with substantial fines. That's no proof that the stink was'nt from some man made source, but I'm not sure what that would be in the SF bay area. I've personally seen mercury polluted streams in Santa Clara, and I suspect that the pollution probably was from the electronics industry as mercury is used at times for purifying gold, but I don't know what kind of industry would have a use for sulfur dioxide or produce it as a by product (except coal mining and coke production.) My own conclusion isn't proven, but might be worth investigating. A few months ago, I was doing some searching on-line and for what exactly I don't recall, but I came across a web site that shows sulfur dioxide distribution around the globe and the highest concentrations are always associated with volcanic and earth quake zones. I even found a satellite imaging clip of huge plumes of sulfur dioxide spewing out of some unknown source in the middle of the North Pacific, south west of Alaska. I suppose that it could have been man made, but again it would be hard to say how or why?

tom55

Sep 9, 2013
Michael V Pardo said:
Absolutely. There's laws against releasing sulfur dioxide into the air industrially and they come with substantial fines. That's no proof that the stink was'nt from some man made source, but I'm not sure what that would be in the SF bay area. I've personally seen mercury polluted streams in Santa Clara, and I suspect that the pollution probably was from the electronics industry as mercury is used at times for purifying gold, but I don't know what kind of industry would have a use for sulfur dioxide or produce it as a by product (except coal mining and coke production.) My own conclusion isn't proven, but might be worth investigating. A few months ago, I was doing some searching on-line and for what exactly I don't recall, but I came across a web site that shows sulfur dioxide distribution around the globe and the highest concentrations are always associated with volcanic and earth quake zones. I even found a satellite imaging clip of huge plumes of sulfur dioxide spewing out of some unknown source in the middle of the North Pacific, south west of Alaska. I suppose that it could have been man made, but again it would be hard to say how or why?
http://www.sfexaminer.com/reports-foul-odor-overnight-sf/

Looks like they MAY have found the problem!!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
Nostradamus, more than four hundred years ago, wrote this of the current fracking process :

Garden in the world with new city,
In the path of mountains Cavées :
Will be seized and plunged into the Tub,
Drinking water sulfur poisoned by force.