Much Needed Prayer For Egypt - Please Pray!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Egypt is Bleeding: Christian Leader Begs for Prayer
Jerry Dykstra : Aug 15, 2013 : Open Doors
Please continue to pray for my country. Those are the hardest days we've ever witnessed. The peaceful Egypt is now soaked into violence, hatred and desire to revenge. My heart and the hearts of millions of Christian and Muslim Egyptians are bleeding as we see Egypt turning into a strange country we've never knew before." -Egyptian Christian Leader
http://www.breakingchristiannews.com/articles/display_art.html?ID=12278

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Angelina said:
Egypt is Bleeding: Christian Leader Begs for Prayer
Jerry Dykstra : Aug 15, 2013 : Open Doors
Please continue to pray for my country. Those are the hardest days we've ever witnessed. The peaceful Egypt is now soaked into violence, hatred and desire to revenge. My heart and the hearts of millions of Christian and Muslim Egyptians are bleeding as we see Egypt turning into a strange country we've never knew before." -Egyptian Christian Leader
http://www.breakingchristiannews.com/articles/display_art.html?ID=12278
This is all caused by the APOSTASY. It won't be long and the man of sin will appear to unite the region.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
This does not negate us from the responsibility of prayer for this country as there are brothers and sisters also caught up in these violent power clashes...

Someone I know, had a close Christian friend there. He is now deceased via decapitation :(

please pray!....

Blessings!!!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
From the article in your other post these are the prayers requested:

Prayers are requested for Egypt, the largest country in the Arab world with the largest Christian community in the Middle East:

• For current violence to end soon
• For the re-establishment of effective rule of law and order for the benefit of all citizens
• For effective protection of church and other property against attacks by extremists

• For Egypt to be governed for the benefit of all its citizens, with people of different persuasions able to live alongside one another peaceably
• For Egyptian Christians to have opportunity to play an increasingly prominent and effective role in addressing the needs of all Egyptians and helping to bring healing and reconciliation in the country

Reactions: Angelina

empowered2love

Aug 14, 2013
Wow. The amount of persecution in Egypt breaks my heart. I just watched a really good documentary that had a section on persecution and interviewed several people from Egypt. Absolutely incredible stories about how God saved them and was with them during the persecution.

empowered2love

Aug 14, 2013
empowered2love said:
Wow. The amount of persecution in Egypt breaks my heart. I just watched a really good documentary that had a section on persecution and interviewed several people from Egypt. Absolutely incredible stories about how God saved them and was with them during the persecution.
Sorry, my link was removed. [links removed]