Music Thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's beautiful T., just awesome. I cannot wait to meet this awesome, sweet and Godly child one day! You know, I have a younger bro named Matthew, and two nephews named Matthew! And my bro is close to my heart :) Nite Nite peeps!!!
xoxo
Yes, I LOVE this some, never heard it and, would like to check out the other songs by this artist but, not tonight....past my bedtime :eek:
xoxo
It's going to be wonderful to be reunited. I'm looking forward to eternity when we all will be together. It'll be amazing for you to meet him. :)

Good night, Nancy. God bless you with sweet rest, in Jesus' name.❤️

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's going to be wonderful to be reunited. I'm looking forward to eternity when we all will be together. It'll be amazing for you to meet him. :)

Good night, Nancy. God bless you with sweet rest, in Jesus' name.❤️
Yes sister, it will be amazing to meet him and all of those i have drawn close to over the past few years. And, of course our saved departed loved ones and friends too.
xoxo