My Friend Recently Got Saved!!! :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I've been praying for her for SO long too so that's answered prayer for sure. :) She had a drug/alcohol problem but I think she's turning away from that now and recently turned to Jesus. She also knows she has anger issues but she's really trying to change and so in the words of @amadeus, let's all give God the glory!! :D (Also she's been saved for awhile but just told me this yesterday and somebody that I recently met also got saved and that was yesterday!! Praise Jesus!!! :D)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and just as a reminder to all, being a Christian doesn't mean being perfect. It means knowing that we all fall short so we need Jesus to be our Savior and save us and nobody can ever screw up so much that would stop Him from turning away anybody that comes to Him no matter how many sins we committed. :)

Reactions: TLHKAJ

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When two of my friends got saved it encouraged me more . They didn't get saved through me but i felt God more seeing him work

I don't really think that anybody ever personally saves anybody. They do that themselves. We can only sow the seeds and then step back and let them and God do the rest of the work. :)

Reactions: Tone

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't really think that anybody ever personally saves anybody. They do that themselves. We can only sow the seeds and then step back and let them and God do the rest of the work. :)
This is true, but I don't believe that @lilygrace meant it that way. She was saying she didn't personally lead them to Christ. :)

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Messiah in us...the hope of glory!

They see.

He didn't stand up and say "I'm the One" (He didn't draw attention to Himself), because He knew He was the first of many brethren...His Body.

We are One in Him.

Reactions: April_Rose

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks this is what I did mean :) they may have seen that i was christian too but yeah....
I guarantee it, sis. I'm sure your walk before them was also a seed that brought them to Christ, as well as your prayers.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah, btw, I just came up with an awesome new dance!!!!!

It's called "the clock"!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's counter clock as well!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you mean this dance perhaps? ;)

That's classic, but not even close to what I'm working on.

I have most of the lyrics down, I just need to get the perfect instrumentals together.

You said you do poetry right...do you sing?

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I just saw @FluffyYellowDuck's status message...says she may be getting hacked!

Awwww ...

Yah bless you sister, may He fill you overabundantly with His Holy Breath, and seat you in the heavenly places in Yahshua ha Mashiach. Amen.

Shalom.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's classic, but not even close to what I'm working on.

I have most of the lyrics down, I just need to get the perfect instrumentals together.

You said you do poetry right...do you sing?

Yeah, sorry. I misread that at first and yeah I do poetry sometimes and is your question do I sing well or do I sing at all?

Oh, I just saw @FluffyYellowDuck's status message...says she may be getting hacked!

Awwww ...

Yah bless you sister, may He fill you overabundantly with His Holy Breath, and seat you in the heavenly places in Yahshua ha Mashiach. Amen.

Shalom.

Yeah I saw that too and I left a message on her profile. Poor thing. :(

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@April_Rose @Tone

I did get hacked, I think, I'm 98% sure, so I'm not responding to PMs yet and won't be on again until I figure it out or stop being a lazy typer and just do it on my phone. I just popped on really quick cause I saw your posts and thought I'd let you guys now. It's fine, though. I have loads of laundry to do by hand this week and I have a bunch of fabric coming in so I have plenty of work to do anyway.

Don't worry about me - I'm okay. Dressmaking, laundry, making jam, playing the lyre, lighting my split ends on fire to get rid of them (thank you, Victorians - it's magical) and learning Elizabethan hair taping and it looks ridiculous but it doesn't damage my hair and after lighting so much hair on fire you want to keep it nice. :) Just being productive until I get it sorted. Love you guys and miss you all!

Reactions: April_Rose and Tone