My Friend Recently Got Saved!!! :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@April_Rose @Tone

I did get hacked, I think, I'm 98% sure, so I'm not responding to PMs yet and won't be on again until I figure it out or stop being a lazy typer and just do it on my phone. I just popped on really quick cause I saw your posts and thought I'd let you guys now. It's fine, though. I have loads of laundry to do by hand this week and I have a bunch of fabric coming in so I have plenty of work to do anyway.

Don't worry about me - I'm okay. Dressmaking, laundry, making jam, playing the lyre, lighting my split ends on fire to get rid of them (thank you, Victorians - it's magical) and learning Elizabethan hair taping and it looks ridiculous but it doesn't damage my hair and after lighting so much hair on fire you want to keep it nice. :) Just being productive until I get it sorted. Love you guys and miss you all!

Yah bless you good sister, thanks for checking in and I'm proud of your industriousness!

Shalom.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@April_Rose @Tone

I did get hacked, I think, I'm 98% sure, so I'm not responding to PMs yet and won't be on again until I figure it out or stop being a lazy typer and just do it on my phone. I just popped on really quick cause I saw your posts and thought I'd let you guys now. It's fine, though. I have loads of laundry to do by hand this week and I have a bunch of fabric coming in so I have plenty of work to do anyway.

Don't worry about me - I'm okay. Dressmaking, laundry, making jam, playing the lyre, lighting my split ends on fire to get rid of them (thank you, Victorians - it's magical) and learning Elizabethan hair taping and it looks ridiculous but it doesn't damage my hair and after lighting so much hair on fire you want to keep it nice. :) Just being productive until I get it sorted. Love you guys and miss you all!

Love and miss you too Ducky! Take care of yourself now ya here? :D

Ummmm, well.

Well in that case ummmm,.. no. LOL

Reactions: Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love and miss you too Ducky! Take care of yourself now ya here? :D

Well in that case ummmm,.. no. LOL

Okay, well, the song I'm learning to play right now is Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah"...you know, the one that Shrek brought back!

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, well, the song I'm learning to play right now is Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah"...you know, the one that Shrek brought back!

Lol thanks for getting that song stuck in my head now. :p

Reactions: Tone