My Life with Jesus and a message to all.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am the one who will tell you why I will live forever when my physical body passes.
There will be many people online You tube and media speaking about me in the future.
How I know this because Jesus shown me this in a foresighted vision before it happen.

I tell you it is not about ME or My message from ME.
it's the holy Power and Love of Jesus Christ in me that says this to you and his power and love resides in me shall also reside in you! If you allow him to work in your hearts and in your minds and in your spirit.

what has happened to me will also happen to each and every one of you.
they will say these things about what my story is with Jesus.

Jesus gave me the inner balance if he shall give me the inner balance from within me he shall do the same with all of you.

They will say... This guy says He has the power of inner balance in him and he believes by truth he will live forever and we shall have the same if we let God work in our hearts.

Suddenly you deeply hear his voice tell you BALANCE!and he yells it out to you from heaven. is what he is talking about-Message straight to you from the holy spirit Jesus Christ.

I know that is the truth and is not a false message.
This message is true from him who resides in us.
You heard my prayers. once your physical bodies shall pass from this life you will live forever ONLY if you let his balance which is inner balance work in you all.

Inner=deeper then physical

BALANCE=him who lives in us.

together =INNER BALANCE =HOLY SPIRIT.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I am the one who will tell you why I will live forever when my physical body passes.
There will be many people online You tube and media speaking about me in the future.
How I know this because Jesus shown me this in a foresighted vision before it happen.

it's the holy Power and Love of Jesus Christ in me that says this to you and his power and love resides in me shall also reside in you! If you allow him to work in your hearts and in your minds and in your spirit.

Jesus gave me the inner balance if he shall give me the inner balance from within me he shall do the same with all of you.

They will say... This guy says He has the power of inner balance in him and he believes by truth he will live forever and we shall have the same if we let God work in our hearts.

Suddenly you deeply hear his voice tell you BALANCE!and he yells it out to you from heaven. is what he is talking about-Message straight to you from the holy spirit Jesus Christ.

You heard my prayers. once your physical bodies shall pass from this life you will live forever ONLY if you let his balance which is inner balance work in you all.

Why would anyone talk about your eternal life in Jesus Christ on Youtube or the media? It would require they know, and this isn't something they would know unless they themselves have heard it. And even so there is no demand in media to hear it.

Reactions: DNB and Nancy
Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why would anyone talk about your eternal life in Jesus Christ on Youtube or the media? It would require they know, and this isn't something they would know unless they themselves have heard it. And even so there is no demand in media to hear it.
it's his life in me.
also it's his life in us.

it's not my eternal life it's his eternal life in me.
The truth is I will live forever and so can all of you who let Christ work in you all same as me.
I live forever because of his eternal life in me. not me by myself or my own power or my own life.
that needs to be further understood.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Every born again believer has what is known as the new man. It is the perfect spirit you are given by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

We put off the flesh, and are given the mind of Christ. This is sanctification It isn't commonly referred to as inner balance and I don't know what needs balancing. Anything done not from faith is sin, so otherwise it is acceptable. So inner balance isn't about accepting sin. For you should accept none.

Reactions: marks

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I don't know FLS, I've read your posts before and find them just to be as imbalanced and disturbing as this one.
Wisdom was laid before the foundation of the universe, and it holds together all things, Faith is derived from wisdom. Wisdom is rational and influences those who hear it.
You have said absolutely nothing than any Sunday School student could recite, or any charlatan. You actually sound Buddhist or Taoist, rather than Christian, or a syncretism of all of them.
Again, you don't sound balanced, just repetitive and without focus or direction, at least in your speech, for sure.