My Testimony.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JesusLovesMe

Sep 27, 2020
Cabot Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Y’all. My testimony is so unique. It was Easter 2014. In the afternoon. I was watching Passion Of The Christ. I was moved to see Jesus My lord and savior whipped on the back so many times on the road to Calvary hill. It got Me thinking I should be there not him. I repented and took His free gift of Salvation. I never cried so much as I did that day.

R

Rita

I remember when that film came out - i went to see it with two friends, one of them was in tears. It didn’t impact me in the same way, but after the film you could have heard a pin drop as it was just so silent. It was uncanny. The Lord knows how to get our attention xxx

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Y’all. My testimony is so unique. It was Easter 2014. In the afternoon. I was watching Passion Of The Christ. I was moved to see Jesus My lord and savior whipped on the back so many times on the road to Calvary hill. It got Me thinking I should be there not him. I repented and took His free gift of Salvation. I never cried so much as I did that day.
Yes, He does. Welcome to Christianity Board. Shalom.

Reactions: amadeus

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
G'day JLM

Reactions: amadeus

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I remember when that film came out - i went to see it with two friends, one of them was in tears. It didn’t impact me in the same way, but after the film you could have heard a pin drop as it was just so silent. It was uncanny. The Lord knows how to get our attention xxx
@Rita I seem to remember that the film was strong on emotion, although the doctrinal aspect - presumably so very important - was not so strong.

R

Rita

@Rita I seem to remember that the film was strong on emotion, although the doctrinal aspect - presumably so very important - was not so strong.
I have never been keen on films that are depicting Jesus. The film really covered only a period of time within Jesus life, so not sure you could say the doctrine was wrong as such. However I cannot really remember as it was quite awhile ago.Its not a film I would be drawn to watch again. However I do believe that the Lord can get our attention in all kinds of ways, and if it brought someone to faith, then it has value in their testimony xx
Rita

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to Christianity Board!