My thoughts on how to do God's will

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

hies

Aug 6, 2023
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm hoping anyone would tell me if there is anything wrong with what I've said or if there is anything I'm neglecting? I feel like this knowledge has been given to me so that I might preach the gospel around the world, but I want to make absolutely sure I am not making any mistakes.

The first thing we should do is talk of repentance, explain why what they're doing might be bad, and what it could lead to. For instance, saying to someone how a powerful king could cause many to stumble and be afraid because of their pride or greed, etc. Then explain how that can be inherited and thereby be manifest as an evil spirit in a human being. That's what a spirit is. Ideas. Ways of life. Thought processes, etc. And it is much easier to be influenced by these spirits than you might think.

So be careful and don't be Satan which literally just means to be an accuser or adversary. Have no enemies. Do good even to those who have done bad to you. Trust that God sends you trials and tribulations as a way of humbling you. Pray when you are in need. And hope. Then, with your newfound strength, you can testify to the truth with that.

A muscle must be broken before it gets stronger. But don't trust in your own cleverness, because that's pride. Trust only in the words he has given us. His Godly wisdom is far superior to ours. And if we don't have what we want, we must wait for it patiently. And this builds lots of character and strength in us.

Don't get in the way of their sin, or bless them in their sin
Allow them to take their own path
But look to where there is need, or suffering, or sin
Then gently guide them away from it to the words Jesus gave us, either through example, or by word, but each specifically according to the need itself
It will transfigure the tongue of the word of Christ that way, but the message will be the same ultimately
We already do this to some degree, because just as God said, he scattered us all round about the Earth, and it's now up to us to unite together again in Christ
Acts of kindness and charity we do because of the love God gave us
This was ultimately made manifest in Jesus' sacrifice for us all
So we should be willing to carry each others burdens and help each other where we can
Where there is need, and according to the need
We can learn where there is need, and what those needs are by studying the words in the Bible, and testing what's really in our hearts
And we can help others to help others by guiding them to the word
But the love of God is not in the word itself, but the power of the word, like the actions the word makes you do
And thus it becomes manifest in the flesh
Which is what Jesus Christ was and is, but he was the perfect version of it, and he has been broken and shared around the world
And we can manifest his word through ourselves, which is the holy spirit of God, which is putting real faith into his words

This level of ingenuity cannot possibly be created by human minds. It is pure divine wisdom just waiting for us all to learn. But we must humble ourselves. And that takes time. Again going back to patience. This literally shows that his will works whether we want to believe it or not. So I encourage everyone to believe it, so we can be united again.

However, it's more than just ideas and spirits. We do have souls and eternal life as well, as he testified to this. If everything else he has said is true, then why wouldn't that also be true? I learned all of this from him through random Bible passages on Random Bible Verse and interpreting the context of the verse he has given me to every individual moment in time. I asked questions, and he taught me. The same verse can have many different meanings as well, but ultimately they all pointed directly to Christ. Which is in itself a testimony that only God could create something as flawless as the Bible.

"The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple." - Psalm 119:130

"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends." - John 15:13

So be very, very careful not to judge anyone else. Because when you judge and condemn, this separates you from a deeper truth. It severs you from the holy spirit, which is the unforgivable sin. That's why it's so important to do good to those you hate, but not out of selfish gain. Simply for the will of Christ. Then you will really see his presence. And that is my testimony.

Also, baptism is just the action of publicly declaring your faith in Jesus Christ as your savior.
It doesn't have to be by water.

Think of it this way; why would you feel afraid of declaring love and peace publicly?
Go and learn some of the word
Then become baptised by preaching the gospel publicly by placing your faith in him to rescue you from any fear and doubt
Even Jesus came not to condemn the world
He will rebuild that temple in you after you humble yourself

Humility IS the fear of the Lord
Go be afraid of people by preaching the gospel of Christ to them
That makes them the Lord in your eyes
So when they scoff at the obvious truth you know, you know in your heart it's true so you have no worry about preaching the gospel to anyone
So the act of making them your Lord, temporarily, is itself a sin, if you were to be afraid of them, but that's because you were valuing their opinons more than God's
And God is in everyone and we should all value each others opinions
Which is exactly why we must preach the gospel to become baptised
So if they are deceived they can listen and you can plant a tiny amount of faith in them that God will choose to grow or destroy, but that is up to God
If they are already believers you have found a friend in this lonely world
Then we can finally go out and band together the nations
And once all nations are baptised, his will is done, and we are finally made complete in love and harmony

Fear comes from temptation
Surely the righteous would never be afraid
Face your fears
But remain humble after defeating them
And trust that God will never give you more than you can handle
He satisfies the thirsty, and gives strength to the weak
So when you are full in Christ, your love can spill out into everything you do
And you need not worry anymore, after witnessing such a powerful testimony of his everloving grace and mercy
The biggest testimony was of course Jesus Christ, who was perfect, being crucified, and then rising from the dead
He rises from the dead in me
And I preach his word and see how it changes me into the man that God always wanted me to be
But we do have the free will to reject that free gift
And when we reject that, his mercy eventually runs out, and he smites us with wrath
Humbles us, once again
So it is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE for God to lose

So that's why we must repent of sin if we want to be preserved
We will all fall short of the glory of Christ, because no man is better than all of Christ combined
Thinking so would be extreme pride
This message we all know because Christ was literally broken and this gospel was shared among all the nations
We have all inherited Christ
His kingdom reigns to this day in all of our hearts
So listen to him if you want to find real purpose in this world
Because it is our responsibility now to bring this world back together
"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you." - John 15:16
This is LITERALLY HOW THE UNIVERSE OPERATES
Rejecting that is so foolish
But it's also up to God whether or not he gives you this knowledge
I had to be humbled and confess every sin and lay every sin openly to the entire world to receive this
Still though, I fall short of the glory of Christ, and of God, so I cannot boast, because it was him who planned this for me
But yes I love my gifts, and I do fear there is some pride left in me
So then I should not seek for my own good, but for the good of others
To be a servant to all
Just as Christ told us to

Last edited:
Reactions: MatthewG

hies

Aug 6, 2023
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus's spirit is valuing others above yourself
Remnants of his love can be found everywhere and in everything
Find a way to bring that trace of love out of someone or something you hate
And you'll quickly find that what you thought was wrong
Because you were the accuser
Judging them
But then you become humbled
And with humility comes wisdom
Give and it will be given
Forgive and it will be forgiven

Evil is something that strays too far from God
But when you repay evil with good, you fill the place of God where it was lacking
Yes it is tempting to curse others who you think have wronged you in some way
But God does not tempt
Don't accuse
Plead the case of the widow and foster the orphan
Fill the gap where there is need
And you will inherit a blessing

This has been the message since the very beginning
Let there be light
Be a light for each other
Because we were made in His image

It's always that same message throughout the entire Bible
And Jesus Christ gave his life as a testimony to that
Don't merely listen to the word
Try the experiment for yourself
And may Jesus Christ's spirit be with you always. Amen.

Reactions: MatthewG

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
G'day hies
The Gospel is simple for complicated folk. We don't need to make it complicated for them to understand because God's Spirit is active in the simple message.
Check out some of the podcasts in the link in my signature below. (ReDiscovering God) I think you'll find them refreshing.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

hies

Aug 6, 2023
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
G'day hies
The Gospel is simple for complicated folk. We don't need to make it complicated for them to understand because God's Spirit is active in the simple message.
Check out some of the podcasts in the link in my signature below. (ReDiscovering God) I think you'll find them refreshing.
Thank you. Awesome podcast.

Keep sharing as your lead @hies.
Do you mean that I should continue to just share everything in my heart? Because I recently realized that I'd rather die by my own words, and be a fool for 5 minutes, than not say anything at all, and be a fool for a lifetime.

I guess it's also important to take a rest occasionally, but I've been one extremely proud person in my life, and very overly analytical.

Just got this random verse also: The strong among the mighty shall speak to him out of the midst of hell with them that help him: they are gone down, they lie uncircumcised, slain by the sword.

I think so much of it is metaphorical. So like when I'm willing to die by my own words, I won't need to die by something more literal in his coming wrath.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Share as you are lead by the spirit? May God guide, we are all selfish by nature. All the best @hies.

Reactions: hies

hies

Aug 6, 2023
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Share as you are lead by the spirit? May God guide, we are all selfish by nature. All the best @hies.
5:2 At that time the LORD said unto Joshua, Make thee sharp knives,
and circumcise again the children of Israel the second time.

Yes, let the spirit guide us. Circumcise our hearts Lord. Amen.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm hoping anyone would tell me if there is anything wrong with what I've said or if there is anything I'm neglecting? I feel like this knowledge has been given to me so that I might preach the gospel around the world, but I want to make absolutely sure I am not making any mistakes.
You have the intent of the Holy Spirit, right there!

hies

Aug 6, 2023
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You have the intent of the Holy Spirit, right there!
Thank you. I'm realizing that now. I just allow the words to flow through me when I speak and don't premeditate, because that always leads to err.

Another thing I notice is when I am premeditating something, my hands and arms begin to shake and tremble, and I see it as a sign that I'm not following the Spirit correctly. Surely the righteous will never be shaken. I feel so blessed to have that as my guide.

I just want to share this because it's like a fine wine and it's so beautiful to sip on the Lord's cup.

I let the Holy Spirit guide me through this just now as well:

The Biblical passages can change in meaning depending on context. So I will generate random Bible passages, and explain the meaning behind each verse I get depending on its context as the story unfolds.

All will be from Random Bible Verse

The first:
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised. - Luke 4:18 - KJV

In this moment, he is telling me he has appointed me to preach the good news to the poor, and help explain the truth of how the living word of God works.

The second:
For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. - James 3:2 - KJV

This means that we will never get it perfectly right. Even me preaching now, I may make mistakes, but I trust the Lord will deliver me from them. And show me the error of my ways. So it is through speaking what you think is the true word of God, and being willing to be corrected by him that guides you to the truth. I must be willing to be wrong, in order to be right.

The third:
That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. - Romans 5:21 - KJV

So through our grace of accepting that we may be wrong, and loving and embracing the truth, we can see and perform miracles, because Jesus Christ gave us this perfect word of truth with his life. Thank you Jesus. Thank you God.

The fourth:
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures. - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 - KJV

So first and foremost, he has told me that the first thing I should say is that Christ died for our sins, as that is how they received it also. Meaning that yes I have made an error in writing this. Because I didn't do that. I put him last as you can see by my own words. Now that is my lesson today. And I want this lesson of mine to be a lesson to you all as well. Amen.

For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth. - Ephesians 5:9 - KJV

The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious; but the lips of a fool will swallow up himself. - Ecclesiastes 10:12 - KJV

I am sorry for being a fool, Lord Jesus.

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. - 1 John 1:7 - KJV

Last edited:
Reactions: Gottservant

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@hies,

Absolutely nothing wrong with studying and looking towards heavenly things compared to worldly.

There are times when I pray and say "God I know I have my own set ways, and there are probably more people out there that are doing better than me, but thank you for your love, your grace, your mercy, your son, and everything you have done for us all"

Some scriptures that are brought to mine, are James, and Peter who wrote to their audience saying,

1 Peter 5
Advice for Elders and Young Men 5:5-10​

5 And now, a word to you who are elders in the churches. I, too, am an elder and a witness to the sufferings of Christ. And I, too, will share in his glory when he is revealed to the whole world. As a fellow elder, I appeal to you: 2 Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. 3 Don’t lord it over the people assigned to your care, but lead them by your own good example. 4 And when the Great Shepherd appears, you will receive a crown of never-ending glory and honor.
5 In the same way, you who are younger must accept the authority of the elders. And all of you, dress yourselves in humility as you relate to one another, for
“God opposes the proud
but gives grace to the humble.”[a]
6 So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor. 7 Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
8 Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. 9 Stand firm against him, and be strong in your faith. Remember that your family of believers[b] all over the world is going through the same kind of suffering you are.
10 In his kindness God called you to share in his eternal glory by means of Christ Jesus. So after you have suffered a little while, he will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation. 11 All power to him forever! Amen.​

James 4

Drawing Close to God​

4 What is causing the quarrels and fights among you? Don’t they come from the evil desires at war within you? 2 You want what you don’t have, so you scheme and kill to get it. You are jealous of what others have, but you can’t get it, so you fight and wage war to take it away from them. Yet you don’t have what you want because you don’t ask God for it. 3 And even when you ask, you don’t get it because your motives are all wrong—you want only what will give you pleasure.
4 You adulterers![a] Don’t you realize that friendship with the world makes you an enemy of God? I say it again: If you want to be a friend of the world, you make yourself an enemy of God. 5 Do you think the Scriptures have no meaning? They say that God is passionate that the spirit he has placed within us should be faithful to him.[b] 6 And he gives grace generously. As the Scriptures say,

“God opposes the proud
but gives grace to the humble.”[c]

7 So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8 Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided between God and the world. 9 Let there be tears for what you have done. Let there be sorrow and deep grief. Let there be sadness instead of laughter, and gloom instead of joy. 10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up in honor.​

Warning against Judging Others​

11 Don’t speak evil against each other, dear brothers and sisters.[d] If you criticize and judge each other, then you are criticizing and judging God’s law. But your job is to obey the law, not to judge whether it applies to you. 12 God alone, who gave the law, is the Judge. He alone has the power to save or to destroy. So what right do you have to judge your neighbor?​

Warning about Self-Confidence​

13 Look here, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we are going to a certain town and will stay there a year. We will do business there and make a profit.” 14 How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog—it’s here a little while, then it’s gone. 15 What you ought to say is, “If the Lord wants us to, we will live and do this or that.” 16 Otherwise you are boasting about your own pretentious plans, and all such boasting is evil.
17 Remember, it is sin to know what you ought to do and then not do it.​

hies

Aug 6, 2023
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@hies,

Absolutely nothing wrong with studying and looking towards heavenly things compared to worldly.

There are times when I pray and say "God I know I have my own set ways, and there are probably more people out there that are doing better than me, but thank you for your love, your grace, your mercy, your son, and everything you have done for us all"

Some scriptures that are brought to mine, are James, and Peter who wrote to their audience saying,

1 Peter 5​

Advice for Elders and Young Men 5:5-10​

James 4​

Drawing Close to God​

Thank you. I'm beginning to see now the difference between my pride and love for my genuine Spiritual gifts. What pains me the most is that it is so incredibly real, but there are so many in the world who cannot see it and could have their eyes opened instantly if they just believed. That's why preaching this Gospel to unbelievers is so important.

I've only done it in public twice now. But both times resulted in failure. I'm good with computers and programming, so I've made Random Bible Verse but I feel like typing all day is not enough. And I never went to the Church near me because I disliked the fact they only open it once a week every Sunday, so I think I need to be willing to go there first instead judging them for that.

"Better a neighbor who is close than a relative who is far away"

Edit: Random verse I got after that: Job 26:14 KJV - "Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a ..."

Last edited: