My wrestling match with Satan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
So my post on the host of heaven blew some minds. Wait till you read this! My wrestling match with satan. Jacob wrestled with an angel of God, and the angels that appeared to Abraham ate and drank with him, they also took Lot by the hand and led him. So angels, even some fallen Angels, can take solid form. Scripture says that we wrestle against principalities and powers. This is the true story of the day I physically wrestled with Satan. It was 1974 in Anaheim CA. I was 15 yrs old the summer before starting high school at Katella High School in Anaheim. My Father was a teacher at nearby Anaheim High School and he told me about a wrestling class at AHS that summer. I attended and was coached by a big man whose name I forget but I'll refer to him hereafter as Coach X. That next year I went out for the wrestling team at Katella and after a few months of very hard practices we had our first pre-season match against another school. As I faced my first opponent I was nervous as he seemed to be very strong and determined but I focused and remembered all I was taught. I immediately shot for a takedown and in a lightning swift execution of a move taught to me by a senior teammate, had my opponent pinned in a miraculous 4 seconds! I leapt to my feet rejoicing! I couldnt believe it! (I now know that God had delivered him into my hand, I didn't then) My Coach at Katella, I'll call him coach Katella, seemed shocked even dismayed at my victory. I shrugged this off and went to my next match. I was maybe a week later that Coach Katella told me to be at the gym that night for a special thing, he didn't explain. I assumed it was just more workouts or something but when I showed up there was an empty gym. At the far end a mat was set up and I saw Coach Katella and another coach I didn't recognize with a lone wrestler in his gear. I didn't know it then but I do now; it was Satan as he would appear to me many times since; as an Aryan Adonis with his gold curly locks and sly grin. I wondered where was everyone? Why this one on one? Was Coach K trying to test me because he was impressed by my swift victory or was he trying to humble me for the same? I looked over my opponent. I thought "Oh man, this guy's a senior and he's gonna kick my behind, Oh well do your best" We wrestled. Neither one of us came close to pinning the other, but he did seem to be toying with me at times. Once, he had me in a wicked scissor leg lock and he painfully put the squeeze on me but I managed an escape. The strange thing was that something struck me as funny during the whole match and I found myself chuckling, which seemed to annoy him. The match ended and I went home puzzled. What was that all about? I filed it away in my memory and forgot it. A couple of weeks later I left the team to join a skateboard team and never wrestled again but the story didn't end there. It was over 20 yrs later that I found myself in the pigsty, deep in sin, and God's powerful hand turned me towards home. Satan saw me escaping and he attacked with all that he had on the walk home. I made it back to Anaheim but was driven to terror by an event that is another story. Anyway, in a state of panic I fled to the neighbors house, who I knew to be a christian. I stood at his door in tears and he told me that he would call his pastor and be right over. I went home to wait, trembling in fear. Then a knock at the door... I opened the door and to my amazement, there, standing before me, bible in hand, was Coach X! He had left coaching at Anaheim High to become a pastor at Calvary Chapel in Anaheim, CA. He annointed my head with oil, laid hands on me in prayer and the terror left me. My first coach, who taught me my first moves, was now my pastor. I would wrestle Satan again (in spirit) and I'm glad I had a good coach/pastor in Coach X. It wasn't more than a few months later that I moved to Hawaii and would walk in blindness for another 7 years until God opened my eyes in '05. It was only then that I could understand this and many other things that had happened in my life. This is a true story. I've shared these stories about Satan's resistence to show that he is real, he does exist and he fights me to try and stop me from spreading my message- that the antichrist is alive and on the earth and he's an american. His name means "I AM the Triumph of Satan's Will"Daniel

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I'm sorry, but Satan has more important things to do (for himself).D+