Mystery disease - Help!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My first thought was to cut the nails and make sure it is cleaned really good underneath to eliminate any cause of infection. It could have nothing to do with it, but was brainstorming.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayers for your friend.
Her baffled Doctor should have suggested a Doctor in the field relating to her condition.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Nancy

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found this..

"Hypoxia is a condition in which the body or a region of the body is deprived of adequate oxygen supply at the tissue level. Hypoxia may be classified as either generalized, affecting the whole body, or local, affecting a region of the body."

Hypoxia (medical) - Wikipedia

full

Reactions: lforrest
R

Rita

This happened to my son some years ago, but in his toes. It turned out he had burgers disease, which was later defined as vascular hypersensitivity. His had been triggered by smoking ( we now think it was linked to cheap tobacco he was getting hold of as it could have had anything in it. They managed to save his toes twice with a really expensive drip. His feet and toes still look more blue than pink, especially in the winter months !
They said that he was getting tiny blood clots in the smaller veins - affecting the circulation.
Xxxxx

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
all of the omega 3 has been stripped from our diets, and that manifests as any number of "diseases" i guess. You just arent going to be healthy if your blood is the consistency of glue, aside from all of the other problems lack of O3 will manifest; cholesterol metabolism, swelling, man, the sinus relief from not always having at least one side of my sinuses clogged up all the time alone makes the regimen worth it. Im sorry for your friend CL, and i hope she finds omega 3 soon. Were i her i would be pounding fish oil, although that isnt the best form, but it is the quickest. Yall find some Aussie Bites or something ok; chia seeds are cheap!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
for someone who is inexperience in the world like not sure if this advice has any weigh but doctors have different ways to treat a patient there are other healers out there some of those healers are witches&wizardry and christian church members who uses massage to heal they are indentical to massage therapies not sure if they can heal this kind of thing but they can be called expert when it comes to nerve and they are foolish to the eyes of the doctors i can't help with the prayer but can hepp with a foolish advice

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
ha well if one is trusting an allopath for their health care i would agree; they are in a lot of trouble anyway

guess she should def avoid wearing a mask at all costs though

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
looks like something she has consumed or been exposed to recently. I have heard that leaches ( blood suckers ) have been used to clean the blood and thin it to increase blood flow. Is it one hand or both? If it is just one hand it could be a injury farther up the arm.
Pomp. Praying for her.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
121265106_5038780586135863_4510069314594692458_o.jpg

They look better. It is from high blood pressure and blood clots. I told her to tell her doctors to try leeches.

Leeches do this by removing clotted blood (congested blood) from delicate areas, such as underneath a flap of skin or on a finger or toe. Removing the blood from the area reduces the tension, which can improve the blood flow in the small blood vessels. This helps to prevent the tissues from dying.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
looks like something she has consumed or been exposed to recently. I have heard that leaches ( blood suckers ) have been used to clean the blood and thin it to increase blood flow. Is it one hand or both? If it is just one hand it could be a injury farther up the arm.
Pomp. Praying for her.

Yes, I told her about leeches when I first saw the first picture. She thinks that is only in third world countries, but I told her no, they use them here too, as well as maggots.

They still think they will have to remove 1 to 3 fingers. I can't see why.

Reactions: pompadour

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found this..

"Hypoxia is a condition in which the body or a region of the body is deprived of adequate oxygen supply at the tissue level. Hypoxia may be classified as either generalized, affecting the whole body, or local, affecting a region of the body."

Hypoxia (medical) - Wikipedia

full

Yikes, hers is from high blood pressure and blood clots. They have put stints in. I told her to try leeches to activate blood flow, and remove dead tissue.

Reactions: pompadour

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
This happened to my son some years ago, but in his toes. It turned out he had burgers disease, which was later defined as vascular hypersensitivity. His had been triggered by smoking ( we now think it was linked to cheap tobacco he was getting hold of as it could have had anything in it. They managed to save his toes twice with a really expensive drip. His feet and toes still look more blue than pink, especially in the winter months !
They said that he was getting tiny blood clots in the smaller veins - affecting the circulation.
Xxxxx
@Rita Sorry to learn this. If he quit smoking, did it help his condition?