N. Korea And It's Nukes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
The Koreans have blasted the nukes under water according to news reports today. What will be the out come? Perhaps this is the event that brings the ocean waters to being unusable. The water life uneatable and the springs of fresh water disturbed and ruined because this blast was under the ocean 6 miles from what I heard. Affecting our fresh water supplies is very possible. We all know that the tribulation is at hand and only our Lord can see us through this. None of us know the exactness of the will of God in each of our lives. We need to stay focused and trusting in Him. With Him, when perhaps there is not an abundance of food. Praising him and thanking him for whatever situation we find ourselves in. Knowing and holding on tight to the hope that we have for deliverance waiting with all patience and endurance. We are going to see much destruction in the very near future, please keep yourself in prayer to God always seeking understanding in his will.Vickie

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
Interesting I havent heard that do you know where you heard this story?
I heard it on Fox news channel, the bomb nuked into the water. And they are shooting off more missiles this week, but have not fired another nuke from what I've seen on TV. You could probably google nuclear bomb from N. Korea went where? or something to that nature and get info.