NAACP hahahahahahah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was not an illegal move, they made that Law up afterwards. Another stupid Law, because it does not stop one from breathing if it's caryed out correctly in fact as it has been done for how many years.

The Cop did not try to kill the dude at all. something went wrong as the dude was a walking time bomb as the dude was a drug addict.
You're right. The cop didn't try to kill him. He did kill him.

The rest is nonsense. You don't know what you're talking about.

Reactions: n2thelight

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're right. The cop didn't try to kill him. He did kill him.

The rest is nonsense. You don't know what you're talking about.
Are You a clown, the cop did not intend too kill anyone in fact, his intent was not too kill in fact.

Anyone who believes that the cop tried to kill the dude is a total idiot ! such is all wound up by the Media !

The Dude was a walking time bomb from taking drugs, a life of 3rd rate drugs and this is the issue that the Media should of pointed out to people, don't take such drugs and look at the dudes history he was a total moron in fact a low life. Who would look up to such a type of idiot. He is not what anyone should look up to in fact ! but the media and other trash elevated such up to Angel ?
That's the point i am making, the Media is out of control ! The games played by the media and others is pathetic !

It's not about the dude died that i am on about ? that's another side of the story and all know such should not of happened ! but it's the Media that is the Issue and all the BS involved in the hype ? but at the end of the day, it comes down to do not be like this dude, he is no angel and he was a moron in fact who threatened a woman with child, too shoot her baby etc etc so don't tell me you idol such a one.
it was not about the death that i am on about but the way it was all displayed by the MSM and others that really stinks. that's the issue that i am on about !

It's the MSM that i am pointing out is rotten to the core ! playing on hype ! and no regard to the public, Don't take stupid drugs should of been in the message !
That hold use, has been performed how many times bro ? is it a million to one chance ?
Stop being sensational, that's what the MSM use and such trash tactics to play out their games.

I have little time for morons who threaten women or their baby. or idol such a one as a angel. i mean really.

It's not good that he died, no one wants such ! but for you to claim that the cop had that intention, common really ! that's being stupid and following along with all the hype that the MSM and other trash were playing out. I am calling them out for the display of making out one was an angel.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
You sound so much like a Liberal, always playing the victim trying to get something without working for it. Even your comment is RACIST! Do you also support the genocide of unborn black babies by Liberals?
Why are you labeling me ? Ain't playing victim my forefathers were victims and I'm still being victimized . Kill that noise

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Are You a clown, the cop did not intend too kill anyone in fact, his intent was not too kill in fact.

Anyone who believes that the cop tried to kill the dude is a total idiot ! such is all wound up by the Media !

The Dude was a walking time bomb from taking drugs, a life of 3rd rate drugs and this is the issue that the Media should of pointed out to people, don't take such drugs and look at the dudes history he was a total moron in fact a low life. Who would look up to such a type of idiot. He is not what anyone should look up to in fact ! but the media and other trash elevated such up to Angel ?
That's the point i am making, the Media is out of control ! The games played by the media and others is pathetic !

It's not about the dude died that i am on about ? that's another side of the story and all know such should not of happened ! but it's the Media that is the Issue and all the BS involved in the hype ? but at the end of the day, it comes down to do not be like this dude, he is no angel and he was a moron in fact who threatened a woman with child, too shoot her baby etc etc so don't tell me you idol such a one.
it was not about the death that i am on about but the way it was all displayed by the MSM and others that really stinks. that's the issue that i am on about !

It's the MSM that i am pointing out is rotten to the core ! playing on hype ! and no regard to the public, Don't take stupid drugs should of been in the message !
That hold use, has been performed how many times bro ? is it a million to one chance ?
Stop being sensational, that's what the MSM use and such trash tactics to play out their games.

I have little time for morons who threaten women or their baby. or idol such a one as a angel. i mean really.

It's not good that he died, no one wants such ! but for you to claim that the cop had that intention, common really ! that's being stupid and following along with all the hype that the MSM and other trash were playing out. I am calling them out for the display of making out one was an angel.
How the heck can you watch that vid and say that ? White guy choked out black on the train , didn't intend to kill him either huh !!!

Reactions: Cassandra

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I watched the entire trial of Derek Chauvin. I watched the entire video of Mr. Floyd.

I know the law that Chauvin broke and the regulation.
You do not.

You lost your argument when you resorted to pejoratives. You deny the facts that put 4 culpable police in prison for their multiple offenses against Mr. Floyd.

The MSM didn't do that. The 4 police responsible by law, not opinion, did that to themselves.

Derek Chauvin knew he applied an illegal choke hold to Mr. Floyd's throat. He knows, as do others, cutting off a man's breathing for 11 minutes through slow throat compression will kill.

Why?

Because living people need to breathe so to stay alive.

There is nothing more to discuss.

The wilful murderers of Mr. Floyd are exactly where they belong. No manner of pejorative slinging against those facts shall ever set them free a moment before they're due.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you labeling me ? Ain't playing victim my forefathers were victims and I'm still being victimized . Kill that noise
How are you the victim? Nobody owes me $$$ because my black ancestors were mistreated. Lots of 'whites' were mistreated. Are you gonna pay them? Stop demanding other people's money like Satan's children do! If you don't have any $$$ get a job like I did.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I watched the entire trial of Derek Chauvin. I watched the entire video of Mr. Floyd.

I know the law that Chauvin broke and the regulation.
You do not.

You lost your argument when you resorted to pejoratives. You deny the facts that put 4 culpable police in prison for their multiple offenses against Mr. Floyd.

The MSM didn't do that. The 4 police responsible by law, not opinion, did that to themselves.

Derek Chauvin knew he applied an illegal choke hold to Mr. Floyd's throat. He knows, as do others, cutting off a man's breathing for 11 minutes through slow throat compression will kill.

Why?

Because living people need to breathe so to stay alive.

There is nothing more to discuss.

The wilful murderers of Mr. Floyd are exactly where they belong. No manner of pejorative slinging against those facts shall ever set them free a moment before they're due.
Look the hold was normal lawful thing, but i do think that the Law regarding such was changed after Floyd in that State ?
We use the same hold here and over a million times used, it does not stop the person form breathing at all in fact. it's been totally proven.
They do not do such to the wind pipe at all.

The issue is drugs and a drug addict. not to mention do the right thing and you will not be taken down for resisting.

The Video does not show the whole thing going on from the start to the finish.

It was not a willful intent to murder i am sure.
Look at it this way, if a cop kills some idiot, the paper work etc etc. No cop wants to go through such i am sure of that.

Yes the 4 have been charged, but that does not mean that they intended to kill anyone at all.

The MSM and other trash milked the whole thing as much as they could in fact, that it was pathetic. if he was white nothing would of been played out like that side show claiming an Angel ? that's the point i am on about was the display side show ! one would think he a great man and good citizen. but he was not as he was a thug and treated people very badly. No one does what he did with that woman etc etc. It's not good !

But the angle i am on about is that people have been misled this dude was an Angel ?

People come up saying oh the Angel ! he was murdered by a cop just for the thrill of it ? If one believes that one would have to be a fool of a criminal type mentality.
I hear such from trash all the time, oh it's the cops who are the problem. never themselves for being the problem. it's always the same rant.

No one wanted to kill the dude. that's stupid to say such.

But then again i know their are stupid cops that go to far. They may have issues ? you know they do a lot of crappy work with total morons 24/7 Could you do such ? have people on drugs that try to kill you if they could being a everyday maybe event.

How many times have i heard such totally one sided story's, all one sided nonsense. coming from criminal grubs not to mention they claiming to take the cops on ! Only a moron takes on the cops in fact.
Zero tolerance for morons who take on the cops i say.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have watched the video a few times and I feel the murder charge was justified.

Reactions: Cassandra

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The wilful murderers of Mr. Floyd are exactly where they belong
I would call that whole incident rank police stupidity. This was not premeditated "willful" murder but plain police stupidity, and those cops paid for it. At the same time Floyd was no saint. All they needed to do is arrest him and book him. He was on drugs at that time, and there were three cops who could have easily cuffed him and hauled him off. End of story.

The problem is sending white cops to arrest black criminals. Why not send black cops to avoid the charge of racism? Why not have huge numbers of black cops in every city and keep the white cops handling white criminals? When will mayors and law enforcement people learn some simple lessons? And then we have the idiots clamoring to "Defund the Police"! Now how stupid is that? Then we have corrupt DAs wanting to keep criminals on the streets committing more and more crimes.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would call that whole incident rank police stupidity. This was not premeditated "willful" murder but plain police stupidity, and those cops paid for it. At the same time Floyd was no saint. All they needed to do is arrest him and book him. He was on drugs at that time, and there were three cops who could have easily cuffed him and hauled him off. End of story.

The problem is sending white cops to arrest black criminals. Why not send black cops to avoid the charge of racism? Why not have huge numbers of black cops in every city and keep the white cops handling white criminals? When will mayors and law enforcement people learn some simple lessons? And then we have the idiots clamoring to "Defund the Police"! Now how stupid is that? Then we have corrupt DAs wanting to keep criminals on the streets committing more and more crimes.
I've been saying that for years. It seems like everything government touches is a disaster! Honestly I think we could do away with 90% of government and be much better off. All politicians accomplish is getting rich stealing our hard earned tax $$$.

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus is a Jew.
Israel came from Abraham who came from Ur of the Chaldeans which became part of Babylon.
Definitely not black African and not northern white European. People today would put him on the whiter side of the appearance spectrum which is likely true.

I think when God divided the nations right after they built the tower of Babel, He changed the genetics along with the languages, but it would have been a gradual color shift. People did not just turn into white or black but became the various races of man over time. God made all the races of man from one blood, Adam, just as Acts 17 says. God had determined all of the nations preappointed times and dwellings on the earth, their lands, before they happened.

27 This is the genealogy of Terah: Terah begot Abram, Nahor, and Haran. Haran begot Lot. 28 And Haran died before his father Terah in his native land, in Ur of the Chaldeans. 29 Then Abram and Nahor took wives: the name of Abram’s wife was Sarai,[a] and the name of Nahor’s wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran the father of Milcah and the father of Iscah

24 God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. 25 Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things. 26 And He has made from one [j]blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27 so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; 28 for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel came from Abraham who came from Ur of the Chaldeans which became part of Babylon.
Definitely not black African and not northern white European. People today would put him on the whiter side of the appearance spectrum which is likely true.

I think when God divided the nations right after they built the tower of Babel, He changed the genetics along with the languages, but it would have been a gradual color shift. People did not just turn into white or black but became the various races of man over time. God made all the races of man from one blood, Adam, just as Acts 17 says. God has determined all of the nations preappointed times and dwelling on the earth, before they happened.

27 This is the genealogy of Terah: Terah begot Abram, Nahor, and Haran. Haran begot Lot. 28 And Haran died before his father Terah in his native land, in Ur of the Chaldeans. 29 Then Abram and Nahor took wives: the name of Abram’s wife was Sarai,[a] and the name of Nahor’s wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran the father of Milcah and the father of Iscah

24 God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. 25 Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things. 26 And He has made from one [j]blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27 so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; 28 for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’
I don't really care what color Jesus is. I love Him as He is as He does us. But I'm sure He is the most beautiful being in existence, far beyond our present comprehension!

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having been born and raised in the North (Wasn't led to believe anything), parts of that are indeed true. However, the North is far less racist than the South. That is the truth.

Myth created to hide the realism of the north. Why weren't escaped slaves put to work for pay in the industrialized north? They were not......Lincoln never wanted freed slaves in the north. In fact, he had a plan to ship them back to their countries or origin.

Reactions: n2thelight

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: ButterflyJones