Nearly 1 in 4 Democratic Voters Believe 'Men Can Get Pregnant': New Poll

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Between psychobabble school teachers, wacky weed and drugs...
Nothing surprises me that these ignorant lumps come up with.

Ignorant lumps can be found in all walks of life, even among the so called religious. It seems that on this forum we have loads of lumps who are ignorant on both sides of the fence.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ignorant lumps can be found in all walks of life, even among the so called religious. It seems that on this forum we have loads of lumps who are ignorant on both sides of the fence.

Sure. There is always a this and that, us and them...
And uh...male and female pregnancies....started some years back...
We’re pregnant, :rolleyes: rather than my wife is pregnant.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Years ago I heard of a mental programming like 1984's ''group think''.

An absurd implausible idea is introduced into society. It's highly propagandized, and eventually a percentage of the group start to accept the implausible as plausible.
And it spreads like a virus.
After awhile, those who don't accept the absurd implausible are tagged as mentally ill.

While the believers in the absurd are approved and mentally sound.

It's the parable of the good king and the well in real time.

Anyone remember TIME magazine making history with its ''pregnant man's cover back in 2008? ''Thomas'' Beatie.
2020:He was famous for being 'the pregnant man.' Here's where Thomas Beatie is now

[Not the Time cover but excerpted from the TODAY link below.]
thomas-beatie-amber-mc-inline-210625-05.jpg

Lesbians in reality: Two biological females.
thomas-beatie-amber-mc-main-210625.jpg

A ''man'' and woman in the parable king's world.

Two women.

How poisoned is that well today?
Copied from that ''TODAY'' article. Remember, it's in reality still a biological female
that gets pregnant.

Related Health & Wellness ‘A lot of trauma’: Trans parents say medical system isn’t set up for their pregnancies.

:IDK:

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The Good King and The Poisoned Well Parable

There once was a King, who ruled over a vast kingdom and who was both mighty and wise. He was feared for his might and loved for his wisdom.

In the heart of that kingdom was a well, whose water was pure and crystalline, from which all the people drank, save the King, for He had his own well from which he drank.

One night when all were asleep, a witch entered the city, and poured a strange liquid into the well, and said, “Henceforth, all who drink this water shall become mad.”

The next day, all of the people in the kingdom, save for the King, drank from the well and all became mad, even as the witch had foretold.

And the people began to say, “The king is mad and has lost his reason. Look how strangely he behaves. We cannot be ruled by a madman, he must be dethroned.”

The King grew fearful, for his subjects were preparing to rise against him. So that evening, he ordered a golden goblet to be filled from the well, and he too drank the water.

The next day, there was great rejoicing amongst the people, for their beloved King had finally regained his reason.

–Author Unknown

dhh712

Jun 12, 2022
Gettysburg
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Years ago I heard of a mental programming like 1984's ''group think''.

An absurd implausible idea is introduced into society. It's highly propagandized, and eventually a percentage of the group start to accept the implausible as plausible.
And it spreads like a virus.
After awhile, those who don't accept the absurd implausible are tagged as mentally ill.

While the believers in the absurd are approved and mentally sound.

It's the parable of the good king and the well in real time.

How poisoned is that well today?
Copied from that ''TODAY'' article. Remember, it's in reality still a biological female
that gets pregnant.

So poisoned that it takes and act of God to divest one of that delusion. It happened to me. I lived for three years as a man. Then God intervened in my life and revealed to me a fraction of his holiness; I realized I was a sinner before him and his beauty, compassion and magnificent strength was irresistible to me. That is the only way I'm able to follow Jesus and be of a sound mind today. Otherwise, I would still be caught up in that madness. It's exactly like a virus and that group-thinking is the "brain-washing" that non-believers accuse we who believe upon the Lord Jesus to have happened to us.

I always say: "I'd rather be brain-washed by the Lord than brain-washed by the world." Those are the only two options. Those who claim they are "free-thinkers" are quite the fools in that they have bought the ultimate Lie disseminated by Satan (And my husband would like to say, "The problem with having an open-mind is that eventually your brain falls out").

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
So poisoned that it takes and act of God to divest one of that delusion. It happened to me. I lived for three years as a man. Then God intervened in my life and revealed to me a fraction of his holiness; I realized I was a sinner before him and his beauty, compassion and magnificent strength was irresistible to me. That is the only way I'm able to follow Jesus and be of a sound mind today. Otherwise, I would still be caught up in that madness. It's exactly like a virus and that group-thinking is the "brain-washing" that non-believers accuse we who believe upon the Lord Jesus to have happened to us.

I always say: "I'd rather be brain-washed by the Lord than brain-washed by the world." Those are the only two options. Those who claim they are "free-thinkers" are quite the fools in that they have bought the ultimate Lie disseminated by Satan (And my husband would like to say, "The problem with having an open-mind is that eventually your brain falls out").
Thank you for sharing your testimony with us. :) God bless.