Need Apartment within Two Weeks

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
lol everywhere!

Just an update/request, I'm worried about being left to my own stuff because I'm in training but I'm going from absolutely no experience out of the home to now I'm manager of my department. I'm nervous about stuff I haven't worked on yet.

Anyway I would like to request prayer for Gods awesome wisdom and knowledge to help me think of something people will love, because that will give me more work to do and also because... people will love me.. Lol

Edit: sorry for editing, was really distracted first time around, was half typing/ half making dinner for everybody
editing is part of my show fluff.....typos, poorly worded sentences, better information. I mean if I didn't do these edits all those lousy words will be there till Jesus comes. :)

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
editing is part of my show fluff.....typos, poorly worded sentences, better information. I mean if I didn't do these edits all those lousy words will be there till Jesus comes. :)
I'll tell ya, so busy round here lately that I'm only half paying attention. :eek:

So much I originally wrote this maybe a few hours ago and then forgot about it and now I'm finally ready to hit that "POST REPLY".

I really need to find out how to function around the idea of a schedule and make hours work correctly... (<---- Suspense dots.)

Reactions: dev553344

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
lol everywhere!

Just an update/request, I'm worried about being left to my own stuff because I'm in training but I'm going from absolutely no experience out of the home to now I'm manager of my department. I'm nervous about stuff I haven't worked on yet.

Anyway I would like to request prayer for Gods awesome wisdom and knowledge to help me think of something people will love, because that will give me more work to do and also because... people will love me.. Lol

Edit: sorry for editing, was really distracted first time around, was half typing/ half making dinner for everybody
@FluffyYellowDuck I hope your move needs work out well for you....

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad to hear it's working out for you so far. First months rent and damage deposit are usually required unless you know the owner or something like that. Hopefully you will be able to gather the money up while having some stability in your housing needs. I pray for that I think.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord, I ask you and am believing you for a new apartment for Fluffyyellowduck!

Please provide her with the one she wants. Continue to bless her and her family in Jesus' name.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad to hear it's working out for you so far. First months rent and damage deposit are usually required unless you know the owner or something like that. Hopefully you will be able to gather the money up while having some stability in your housing needs. I pray for that I think.
Yes, please, thank you!

I can give a praise report that God blessed me. I think my boss went out of his way for me a bit and I'm thankful.

It still might take more time than expected and I do need prayer for that because I can't stay that long.

But prayer that they would let me work or something to take some of that off would be fantastic!

And also maybe that they would be chill, because I don't have a cosigner and some other stuff.

Lord, I ask you and am believing you for a new apartment for Fluffyyellowduck!

Please provide her with the one she wants. Continue to bless her and her family in Jesus' name.
Amen! Thank you!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, please, thank you!

I can give a praise report that God blessed me. I think my boss went out of his way for me a bit and I'm thankful.

It still might take more time than expected and I do need prayer for that because I can't stay that long.

But prayer that they would let me work or something to take some of that off would be fantastic!

And also maybe that they would be chill, because I don't have a cosigner and some other stuff.

Amen! Thank you!
Praying for you FluffyYellowDuck!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise Update:

My rental application was APPROVED.

Thank you all for prayers!

If anyone has the time to pray I make the right decision about which apartment I want (1 or 2 bedroom) I would appreciate it. One is a LOT cheaper ... Like a lot. But the other is more spacious so I haven't decided.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise Update:

If anyone has the time to pray I make the right decision about which apartment I want (1 or 2 bedroom) I would appreciate it. One is a LOT cheaper ... Like a lot. But the other is more spacious so I haven't decided.
Give God the glory!

Also continuing to pray.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise Update:

Super!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Praise Update:

I live in a cabin 12ft x 12ft with a deck. It's twice as much as I need but half as much as I want. I can swing a cat but the cat doesn't like it......the swinging ie, so no cat! :eek:

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise Update:

One bedroom for an adult with two children?

Reactions: DuckieLady

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One bedroom for an adult with two children?
When I had 4 and pregnant with another (my youngest), I lived alone in a 5 bedroom, 3 bath home. (It was a repo doublewide.) My husband worked out of state for weeks and months at a time. My oldest was 8 and youngest was almost 3. I couldn't bear to have my kids scattered clear across the other end of the house. So I let them all sleep around me. I had a king sized bed. I laid in the middle on my side (usually left side) ...with one at my feet, one behind me, one in front of me ....and my youngest daughter draped over my pregnant belly. She'd say, "Can I p-p on you?" (p-p = sleepy) So she'd lay over my belly with her head on my side. And I'd rock front to back and rock the whole bed full of kids. (lol) And that's how we went to bed each night for months ...till my son was born. But all that to say ...it can be done. We didn't mind one bit. My kids needed that security at that time and it didn't ruin any of us. :)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When I had 4 and pregnant with another (my youngest), I lived alone in a 5 bedroom, 3 bath home. (It was a repo doublewide.) My husband worked out of state for weeks and months at a time. My oldest was 8 and youngest was almost 3. I couldn't bear to have my kids scattered clear across the other end of the house. So I let them all sleep around me. I had a king sized bed. I laid in the middle on my side (usually left side) ...with one at my feet, one behind me, one in front of me ....and my youngest daughter draped over my pregnant belly. She'd say, "Can I p-p on you?" (p-p = sleepy) So she'd lay over my belly with her head on my side. And I'd rock front to back and rock the whole bed full of kids. (lol) And that's how we went to bed each night for months ...till my son was born. But all that to say ...it can be done. We didn't mind one bit. My kids needed that security at that time and it didn't ruin any of us. :)
and just look at how you turned out.....a regular pop gun! :p

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lol ....idk what that means, but I hope it's good!
alright, alright, I'll have another crack at this....I can see you all in the bed...and the little one said..... You know how the rest goes......and at the appointed time, those buns turned out golden brown. That's why I like you!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
alright, alright, I'll have another crack at this....I can see you all in the bed...and the little one said..... You know how the rest goes......and at the appointed time, those buns turned out golden brown. That's why I like you!
lol ....I had to think on that for a few seconds!