Need Apartment within Two Weeks

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's one apartment I would really like, because it's right next to my work - and I am starting to like my job and they said they really like having me, and so on.

Anyway, I have to have an apartment within two weeks or I'm going to end up being in a motel or something, but I'm quick at my job and I don't have as many hours as I would like to.

I also don't know how I'm going to get into a place on one paycheck. That seems really like it would need to be a God thing in order for it to happen.

I also have a rental history of seven years of homelessness. So I just could use a lot of prayer. I don't want to live in a motel again.

Also my mom doesn't have kid patience. I'm already feeling rocky anyway. Maybe prayers she can stop getting overwhelmed, I intentionally picked super, super early morning hours when people are asleep, so it would be minimal but ... yeah.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's one apartment I would really like, because it's right next to my work - and I am starting to like my job and they said they really like having me, and so on.

Anyway, I have to have an apartment within two weeks or I'm going to end up being in a motel or something, but I'm quick at my job and I don't have as many hours as I would like to.

I also don't know how I'm going to get into a place on one paycheck. That seems really like it would need to be a God thing in order for it to happen.

I also have a rental history of seven years of homelessness. So I just could use a lot of prayer. I don't want to live in a motel again.

Also my mom doesn't have kid patience. I'm already feeling rocky anyway. Maybe prayers she can stop getting overwhelmed, I intentionally picked super, super early morning hours when people are asleep, so it would be minimal but ... yeah.
Praying for you.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for you and your situation!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@FluffyYellowDuck, your opening few posts have laid out your needs before the Lord. Start praising God for what He is going to do for you. How you will be able to pay the bonds etc. so that you can move in when needed.

God is so amazing, after all He is the God of the impossible, particularly when if comes to us and changing us. If he can change us, then He certainly can change our circumstances so that His glory can be seen as we glorified Him for what He will and does do for us.

Shalom

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Prayers to you my sister, that God makes it possible for you to get this apartment, and may your rental history not come up, and all goes smooth.

Please Lord Jehovah, help our sister in need and that she gets what she needs through your grace, Amen.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don’t know the ages of your children. Have you ever tried for daycare assistance? They will pay for childcare for working mothers trying to get on their feet. Then at least you wouldn't have that anxiety over your head all day as to where your children are at. Most day cares take the voucher…two of the best rated for care here, takes the assistance. Our oldest daughter is a single mother of three and our youngest granddaughter goes to a wonderful daycare. She is now four and they are transitioning her to preschool. All paid for under the assistance program. Her sister which is too old for daycare goes to the YMCA, the assistance paying for older kids too based off your income. This is only some suggestions because (if I understand your OP) you are worried not only about housing, but also worried about where your children are while you work on getting a place for y’all.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Praying for the right place for you to live.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

You are prayed for dear sister Fluffy.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you, FYD....can you ask your work for more hours?

Going to try! Sometimes they might just not need me. I work "making stuff" and then when I'm done "making stuff" I might not need to make anymore stuff, but I did someone else's job today because they were sick, so that actually did work.

But just for today.

I also messed up A LOT.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you sis View attachment 22051 You know that he already knows what you need before you even asked and he is at work right now, bringing all things to together for your benefit and his mighty purposes because you are one of his. Daughter of the King! Glory!
Love this!

A church brought me a table and chairs and a hutch donated, really kind people.

I still don't have an apartment, but needed them anyway, because there was no table and clothes jump out of travel bags no matter how many times you put them in.

Really grateful for God's help and the generosity of people around here.

William00

Mar 13, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Going to try! Sometimes they might just not need me. I work "making stuff" and then when I'm done "making stuff" I might not need to make anymore stuff, but I did someone else's job today because they were sick, so that actually did work.

But just for today.

I also messed up A LOT.

Keep the faith! I know when things don't go well, you feel hopeless. I know the feeling.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You too, Fluffy? :D
lol everywhere!

Just an update/request, I'm worried about being left to my own stuff because I'm in training but I'm going from absolutely no experience out of the home to now I'm manager of my department. I'm nervous about stuff I haven't worked on yet.

Anyway I would like to request prayer for Gods awesome wisdom and knowledge to help me think of something people will love, because that will give me more work to do and also because... people will love me.. Lol

Edit: sorry for editing, was really distracted first time around, was half typing/ half making dinner for everybody

Last edited: