Need Fellowship and Prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Have you ever tried a long partial fast? In desperate situations it always helps me to fast and pray. I came to the understanding after starting my first fast that starving the body feeds the spirit. The truth of the bible was opened up to me at that time. I believe God hears my prayers when I don't fast, but when I do the prayers seem much more effective. After fasting I always get an answer in some way of God's choosing, and can discern that answer.

Reactions: Angelina

TonyBoy

Dec 10, 2012
Some were I'n time
Hmmmmm interesting. But what if u start losing that faith I'n God religion and everything that u though for whole life is a lie. How do u fight with that. I mean if u don't c no way out of it.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
To make something clear, faith will not allow you to see the way out of trouble. Faith is in God, who will find a way out of the situation for you by his intervention. His answer will come as a surprise.

Now if you still have even a little faith there is hope, and I believe you do have some faith left because you are here talking to Christians hoping for a solution. Do you perhaps hope that you have drawn the wrong conclusion about God or the way he works? Or do you hope God is still out there, and someone else can pray on your behalf.

I'm sure many are praying for you, and you should take all the faith you have left and put that to work with their prayers.