Need prayer- health related

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God knows I need His healing touch, whether by his grace or thru His healing touch thru the doctor. I need to know what to do? Do I wait for that healing to be done naturally thru Him, or do I go in and seek help thru Him? I need help and clear direction and protection until I can get help?
God, I trust in You. I believe al things are possible thru You. Help me now. Amen

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God knows I need His healing touch, whether by his grace or thru His healing touch thru the doctor. I need to know what to do? Do I wait for that healing to be done naturally thru Him, or do I go in and seek help thru Him? I need help and clear direction and protection until I can get help?
God, I trust in You. I believe al things are possible thru You. Help me now. Amen

I asked my pastor about this before, because I am new to this more bold faith in Jehovah Rapha. He said in the past, that in Word of faith movements, people would just stop taking their insulin and die. Or break their glasses. He said that you want to do what you can, but believe that God can heal. Because many times, God wants us to activate that measure of faith in us. And that faith is activated when we are waiting and trusting in the Lord. So yeh. I believe God gave us doctor's. I go to eye appointments and take Tylenol when I am sick. I am getting tests done for my son's hearing with second opinions, because humans are not perfect like God is. But I believe that God can and will heal. I earnestly keep praying and believing. But no, I will not break my glasses for example. I will slowly and surely one day find my eyes get better in Jesus Name, and realize I do not need them anymore. Or for the diabetic, they will start having reactions to the insulin. Healing can and will manifest when you believe. You still want to go to a doctor though. Faith is just trusting in God more then the doctor. Because ultimately God gifted the physician and God gave healing to all of us on the cross. It is already ours.

I asked for prayer on Facebook for my son's hearing. Someone said they will pray for me to be corrected, I am guessing in my theology... I believe in Jehovah Rapha. He really does heal. His Word says it. It doesn't mean I don't be wise and get help from doctors God has gifted until the healing manifests. Even through doctors, ultimately it is God who heals. Otherwise, don't pray for me when I am sick. LOL I get better in JESUS mighty name.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you now!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I pray God will guide you and heal you, but from what I've learned of God, if doctors can provide the healing then God doesn't. At least that's the norm for me. So seeking medical help is a good thing often times.

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you, you've all been so kind with your prayers said for me and my condition. I count all healing coming from God, who gave man the wisdom and the knowledge of medicine, procedures, treatments, to bring forth healing, if not God Himself. yea, it's God, so even if a doctor gives me something, I say to my Father, thank you and Amen