need prayers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, around 10 pm elder sis. & her husband called dad, and asked us to leave their home, right now or else they will leave their home for us to stay. They are saying they cannot see us going to their kitchen eating and leaving kitchen.

Just now ( 10:50 pm) dad called me over phone, and asking me, if we have slept and than told not to go to elder sis. Kitchen,but to go to sis. Mercy's house and prepare in kitchen. Not sure why I am being treated as an enemy number one.

Please pray God guide us to our home in Orissa, or bless us to stay in a rented house.

Thanks!

Reactions: dev553344 and Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, around 10 pm elder sis. & her husband called dad, and asked us to leave their home, right now or else they will leave their home for us to stay. They are saying they cannot see us going to their kitchen eating and leaving kitchen.

Just now ( 10:50 pm) dad called me over phone, and asking me, if we have slept and than told not to go to elder sis. Kitchen,but to go to sis. Mercy's house and prepare in kitchen. Not sure why I am being treated as an enemy number one.

Please pray God guide us to our home in Orissa, or bless us to stay in a rented house.

Thanks!
Continuing to pray about this situation, my friend.

Reactions: dev553344

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

His answer is right around the corner brother. Your situation is "impossible" but, our God IS the God of the impossible and I believe any day now, something will come. It seems that God allows us to get to the end of out ropes, ready to chuck it all just at the point of His intervention. Regardless, you are, have been and will be prayed for Mel.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Sorry you're going thru this. I rented rooms in homes for a while and had much trouble with the other people. It almost never works. I hope you will have home of your own. Praying.