need prayers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God bless me I am facing Goliath in life, and I am always in dilemma. I am always fitting into the plans of family, and the situation getting worst. You can pray I take the decision as the Lord is guides.

Thanks!

Reactions: Bob Estey

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray God bless me I am facing Goliath in life, and I am always in dilemma. I am always fitting into the plans of family, and the situation getting worst. You can pray I take the decision as the Lord is guides.

Thanks!
Load that spiritual sling shot with stones of truth and hurl them at that giants head and watch it fall my friend .
Visualize this my friend .
There was a small man who heard the cry of a mighty giant of the world . Huge and powerful it was indeed .
And it hollered unto the churches and said , COME YE DOWN and FIGHT WITH ME
Then a small lamb stood and came down unto the giant of the land .
And then the little lamb said , YE come to me in the name of your all inclusive god , packed with the numbers of this world on your side ,
but i come to you IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ALONE . Armed with the SPIRIT and with the biblical stones of truth .
WHICH ONE YE THINK WILL BE STANDING on the DAY OF THE LORD . It wont be the gaint my friend . THEY will scatter to the hills .
ITS ONLY Those who stood upon and lived by every word OF OUR GLORIOUS LORD .
No worries my friend . You will be prayed for that your decision WILL COME FROM THE LORD .
For any decision that comes of the flesh will fail . BUT WHAT COMES FROM GOD shall overcome and prevail .
Now march on in those trenches my friend . Many are the afflictions of the righteous , but the LORD delivers him out of them all .
Simply TRUST IN THE LORD . HIS WILL is always what is best for our life .

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
It's better to get your suffering over before you grow old.