Needles In Their Eyes.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
The only thorns in the collective side of the globalists are those of us who follow the Christ of the Bible literally. Those of us who belong to the true remnant church are the great impediment to them being able to complete the ecumenical and political tasks that they so strongly desire to accomplish.
We are “needles in their eyes” who just won’t go along with their globalist agendas; those of us who won’t toe the line with their all-inclusive, non-judgmental, “let’s-just-all-come-to-a consensus” crowd; we, the pesky fundamentalists who insist that: (1) Man is a sinner in need of a Savior. (2) Jesus is that Savior. (3) Jesus is the ONLY way to peace between a holy God and sinful Man.

WE are their biggest problem.
The true Bible believing church crowd stands in the way of the completion of their task, and worse (for them), the true believers are always shining the light of Truth, via the Scriptures that illuminate their evil deeds and intentions and shows them up for what they are—evil.
Oh no, this is the truth that the crowd whose rallying cry is “tolerance” simply cannot tolerate!
God is right now in the process of drawing a great dividing line in time with ALL of the world’s religions on one side and the true believing bride of Christ on the other.
“And if it seem evil to you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord’ (Joshua 24:15).
Almighty God is shaking the “fence” so to speak, and all those who are straddling that proverbial fence are going to fall onto one side or the other. The Christians in name only (the well-known and the unknown) are being forced into the open, showing where their true allegiances lie, while those who are saved but who have been content just to blend in with the world are quickly losing their protective coloration. They are being forced to take a stand for righteousness.
While it is true that those of us on the remnant side are fewer in number than those who belong to Laodicea, and though we certainly are targets of bullying, ridicule, and outright persecution from the other side, nevertheless they needn't worry about us. Soon, our Bridegroom will come for His Bride. And we “who are alive and remain,” along with all of the dead “in Christ” will be caught up out of this world to meet our Lord in the air! We will finally be out of their hair, which is what they so desperately desire.
When the removal of the remnant church finally occurs, they will all then be free to gather together, arm linked in arm, beneath the tenebrous wings of the Dragon, and sing “Kum ba ya--we will all be as one” until Satan, the one whom the Bible calls “that old serpent,” bends his head and devours their souls.

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
...following a Jewish carpenter...
Did you know that Kum ba ya...or however it is spelled...means "Come by here"?
So, the words are actually "Come by here, my Lord, come by here".
I doubt if the crowd will be singing that...or maybe they will!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
For those who are alert to what the Bible says, take a look around you. Is it not obvious that we are surrounded by people who do not have a clue of the imminent judgment that is to come? Those without Christ I can understand, but those in the church? It’s astounding at how many church folks are asleep. The wolf is at the door and most are unaware. The world is coming to an end and we act like it’s just another day at the office.

Satan doesn’t know either when Jesus is going to start the Tribulation period by first removing His bride, but I have a feeling he thinks it is much closer than we do, and he thinks he can win.

Satan knows God well enough to know that his judgment will be just and severe. He knows he must win or it just “ain’t” going to be pretty for him on judgment day. He’s making preparations. He’s ready.