New Christian

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello. I’m a fairly new Christian. I just got baptized two years ago. I’m excited to see what the future brings me. I just wanted to say hi.
Hello and welcome...

Isaiah 64:4 (KJV) For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.

1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV) But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello. I’m a fairly new Christian. I just got baptized two years ago. I’m excited to see what the future brings me. I just wanted to say hi.
Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I pray that your journey with Jesus will be a very blessed one! Having Him as my Savior, Lord, and Friend has made all the difference for me!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
hello Kestrel, kick those shoes off and come and test the waters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum! Whatever else you may do also stay close to God... even if it means turning away from old friends and family!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God! Welcome to Christianity Board!

Reactions: amadeus

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Welcome to the Christian family! I'm glad that you found Jesus. My advice is don't worry about denominations, just find a good spirit filled church that's non denominational where they teach the Bible and nothing else.