New Encounter Team Members

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi everyone, Christianity Board would like to announce the re-establishment of the "Encounter Team." This team began in 2015 and will be mainly focused in the area of fellowship. Our desire is to raise the level of social interaction and fellowship within the community in general. We believe that the creation of this team is a positive step toward fostering an environment that will bring a much needed boost to Christianity Board and a friendlier face to our Christian community.

These team members are easily identified in their brightly orange/gold colours and they have been invited to join based on their positive interaction across the board, their friendly demeanour and encouragement. Hebrews 10:23-25 and fruit Gal 5:22-23.

Please join me in congratulating these members to their newly appointed position as ET leaders. @BarneyFife, @Taken and @Wynona. There will be more as we go along.

Thank you!
Angelina

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sooo lovely @L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d, always encouraging! Blessings and Peace! ♥
These chosen have exhibited such humble, loving and encouraging spirits I'm proud to have fellowshipped with them.
Blessings to all whom hold to the faith with such character.
You know I love you my sweet Angelina ❤️ of my ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.