New Girl For God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

_____falyne

Jun 15, 2007
Hi,My name is Falyne. I'm 15. I'm a brand new Christian, I just got saved in May. I love Jesus with all my heart but there is a lot I don't know about Christianity yet. I've read part of the Bible so far but not all of it yet. My foster family has helped me learn to pray and they are planning to buy me my own Bible soon but I want to meet other Christians especially people who have been Christian for a long time and can answer my questions about it. It would be really nice to have a big sister or mentor person too.ThanksFalyne

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
Hi Falyne,Welcome to the forums and to the family of God. I'm a 61-year-old grandpa who has been saved for 44 years. I will be happy to answer any questions you have if they're not too difficult since (surprise) I don't know everything.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Falyne. I'm glad that you decided to be with Lord Jesus (Yahshua)
smile.gif
Anyway, I will say one thing. Christianity is a reality, NOT a religion.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

inhislove76

Jun 15, 2007
Blessings, and welcome to the most fantastic life that you will ever had. Girl, your just getting started, and I am so excited that Jesus has you now. If you have any questions, feel free to ask...best advice I can give you is make sure you have Christian people around you all the time that can be accountable for you. Meaning, those you can run to that will help guide you through the difficult stuff....So...most wonderful child of God...Hope to talk to you soon!!!In His Love:angel9: Nichole