New Grand-son.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

brakelite

My youngest boy became a dad for the first time yesterday. The baby, Ezra, was c sectioned 3 weeks early with the cord wrapped around his neck. He survived the birth and is in intensive care being closely monitored over the next crucial 48 hours. Would so appreciate your prayers that both father and mother recognise God's hand in a quick recovery.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My youngest boy became a dad for the first time yesterday. The baby, Ezra, was c sectioned 3 weeks early with the cord wrapped around his neck. He survived the birth and is in intensive care being closely monitored over the next crucial 48 hours. Would so appreciate your prayers that both father and mother recognise God's hand in a quick recovery.

Great to hear! So how many grandkids is that? We recently had the addition of another grandson....a total now of 12.

Reactions: Helen and brakelite
B

brakelite

Great to hear! So how many grandkids is that? We recently had the addition of another grandson....a total now of 12.
LOL, this one is number 13... But one died at 3 months. He would have been 15 now.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@brakelite

Congratulations on a new grandchild.
I like the phrase on some cars saying -" If I knew that grandkids could be this much fun I would have had then first. " :D

YES, we will pray with you for his protection and perfect maturing over his life. May he be blessed. ( Great name by the way! A name full of blessing . ) ♥︎
And healing for his mummy . x

Reactions: brakelite and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Congratulations! And, prayers for Ezra and mom. May Gods Glory to shine through to your son and his wife!

Reactions: brakelite and Helen

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Congrats.! and may he in due course come into a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus.

Reactions: Helen and brakelite
B

brakelite

@brakelite

Congratulations on a new grandchild.
I like the phrase on some cars saying -" If I knew that grandkids could be this much fun I would have had then first. " :D

YES, we will pray with you for his protection and perfect maturing over his life. May he be blessed. ( Great name by the way! A name full of blessing . ) ♥︎
And healing for his mummy . x
Thankyou. Ezra is now breathing on his own, so that's great.
Yes, I love that bumper sticker quote. My wife and I are so privileged to be living with one of our daughters and sil and six of our grandkids. Such a delight watching them grow up...start school...leave school....start work...and finally leave home...all of which happened to some of them in just the last few months. The 4 yo starts school in the new year...the second eldest returned to NZ just before Christmas to live with his other aging grandma...the eldest has been working and heads off to the Philippines in a week or so for mission work. Life is such a precious gift, from the tiniest, to the oldest. We should cherish every moment.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Congrats!

Reactions: brakelite and Helen

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks to God and bless this child with perfect health. Perfect love cast out all fear. The blessing of the Lord makes rich and no sorrow is, added to it. Amen

Reactions: brakelite

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Congratulations, and I will keep him in my prayers!

Reactions: brakelite
B

brakelite

Thankyou everyone, esp. Jesus, for your prayers and support. Ezra was just released from hospital...he is healthy and doing well.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus