New here and wanted to say hi

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marcipa

Apr 13, 2024
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in 2005 my life was on the downhill slide when it came to choices I was making and the consequences of those choices. One evening I was watching a church service and thinking about what a mess my life had become and how something needed to change. I was tired and had dozed off. I woke when the minister gave the invitation to come to Christ at the end of the program and I decided to accept it. I had always believed in God because of one of my grandmothers and I didn't know when I was little that I already loved Him and just didn't know. It wasn't until the next day when I woke and opened my eyes that I realized something had happened inside me. I was no longer the same person I was before. I ended up quite alone after making the choice to become a Christ follower. I am still alone today but not totally. I have Jesus so it's all good. I have struggled over the years with my beliefs and my way of thinking and way of life but God is right here walking with me every step of the way.

Marcipa

Apr 13, 2024
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a little confused about the blog section. Are we not allowed to post about daily life things? It says I have nothing posted.