New Here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Starise

Dec 8, 2023
Christiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am coming here with a recommendation from a member. Active on another Christian forum, but forums sometimes get slow. Those who see my name will know who I am if they visit the other forum. I like being with other believers, studying the bible and making my own music.

Glad to be here. I hope I can be an encouraging addition :)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am coming here with a recommendation from a member. Active on another Christian forum, but forums sometimes get slow. Those who see my name will know who I am if they visit the other forum. I like being with other believers, studying the bible and making my own music.

You're in luck, we only allow hippies and fringe folk who can laugh at themselves on Tuesdays!
....and if there's no sense of humour we hand you over to da judge!

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Starise, glad you made it! Hope you enjoy things here.

Reactions: Taken and dev553344

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello ~ Welcome

Gods Blessings unto you.