• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jonathan1

Jan 10, 2024
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Jonathan, you can call me Hazel (I am a sister in faith).

I will certainly be keeping you in my prayers.

I thought you might like to know a little about myself as I am a former Muslim - now Christian. American by birth.

If you ever want to say hi and talk about anything feel free to anytime. I'm here if you want. I don't know anything about Muslims in sub saharan Africa personally, but having come out of Islam myself there's some brothers who thought the introduction would be positive - so Hello!

G
Blessings brother
od bless you, and welcome!

Reactions: amadeus

5kittens

Jan 27, 2024
Mojave Desert
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

I am a new member here and I am looking forward to many wonderful discussions with you all. I have recently moved to Sub-Saharan Africa. It is my second days and still getting use to my new environment.

I am working on a project to bring more muslim to the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I and my new friend will be visiting and making contact with the people this afternoon.

Please pray for us

Thank you
Jonathan
I will pray!

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can anyone help ??
How to create your first post.
Thank you.
To create your own new thread,
1)right click on three horizontal lines in upper left hand corner of this or any posted window and then
2)right click on "forums"
3)then click on forums list.
4)Pick one sub-forum heading
5)and then on the upper right hand corner click on "post thread".
6)Then write in a title and write your post.
7)When complete, click on "post thread".