• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jonathan1

Jan 10, 2024
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

I am a new member here and I am looking forward to many wonderful discussions with you all. I have recently moved to Sub-Saharan Africa. It is my second days and still getting use to my new environment.

I am working on a project to bring more muslim to the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I and my new friend will be visiting and making contact with the people this afternoon.

Please pray for us

Thank you
Jonathan

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

I am a new member here and I am looking forward to many wonderful discussions with you all. I have recently moved to Sub-Saharan Africa. It is my second days and still getting use to my new environment.

I am working on a project to bring more muslim to the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I and my new friend will be visiting and making contact with the people this afternoon.

Please pray for us

Thank you
Jonathan

Hi, welcome.

Will be interesting to hear more about your ministry among Muslims. Maybe you can start a separate topic about that.

Some Muslim countries are very strict about any sort of proselytizing. So please investigate what you are allowed to do openly. There are missionaries in Muslim countries...but they have to remain as underground missionaries.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Hi and welcome, I'm fairly new here as well.

Hello,

Please pray for us

Thank you
Jonathan

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

:woot:

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello,

Which country are you in ?

Reactions: amadeus

Papa Smurf

Jul 6, 2023
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Jonathan1, and WELCOME TO CB :kiaora: I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :), and if you don't mind me asking, how did things go today (or yesterday?), your first day "on the job" (so to speak)?

Please update us as time allows (perhaps you could do so on either the Prayer Wall or the Praise Reports forums?).

Praying for you, your ministry, and those who the Lord has led you to minister to, as well.

God bless you!! (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24)

--Papa Smurf
p.s. - I've always found this quote from one of Spurgeon's sermons encouraging, so I'll post it again here in your thread.

Spurgeon - If Sinners - No One Unwarned-Unprayed for..jpg

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

Please pray for us

Thank you
Jonathan

Hello Jonathan, you can call me Hazel (I am a sister in faith).

I will certainly be keeping you in my prayers.

I thought you might like to know a little about myself as I am a former Muslim - now Christian. American by birth.

If you ever want to say hi and talk about anything feel free to anytime. I'm here if you want. I don't know anything about Muslims in sub saharan Africa personally, but having come out of Islam myself there's some brothers who thought the introduction would be positive - so Hello!

God bless you, and welcome!