New Miniteries

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if you could start a new type of ministry in your town to serve the people you live and work with? What would your focus be? Your mission statement? What population would you serve?

SaturdayPastor

Jul 28, 2011
What if you could start a new type of ministry in your town to serve the people you live and work with? What would your focus be? Your mission statement? What population would you serve?

EASY!! Friday or Saturday night with a worship band and child care. People want somewhere 'cool' to go so they can be 'cool' while they do something 'cool.'

People carry around Starbucks cups to create a personal association with something they see as hip...
People change their lives around just to go to concerts and ball games...
AND...folks go to clubs every weekend.

So...I want to offer a Friday/Saturday service that gives folks somewhere 'cool' to go where they can be 'cool' while they do something 'cool.'
<<I appologize if being 'tounge and cheek' rubs folks the wrong way...that really isn't my intent!>>

That being said, the message is THE MESSAGE. I would never encourage blasphemy! I just believe in a VERY 'come as you are' policy and our Beautiful God will clean you up in His time, in His way...but first WE must get the message to those that need/want/must have it.
<<I really hope this made sense!>>