What Will The Millenium Be Like?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you are “imposing” speculations from common speeches into explaining facts.
Concerning this thread I could say the same for all posters, and then more so.
In everything I say, more often than not, I list the scripture references.

As to what I have seen of others posting here, I see alot of teaching from "the wisdom of men", with little to no scripture references, by "the teaching of God's Holy Spirit".

Reactions: Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Pet 1:
[10] Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

The Election a man CAN MAKE?
1 Thes 1:
[4] Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.
Yes!! Many come to the Lord agreeing that they are a sinner, and do by faith, believe by faith that their sins are forgiven by God through Jesus. But that is far as they go with their committment in their covenant they make with the Lord.

Quite literally, they are people professing an empty Christian faith, by having not the Power of the Lord within them. 2 Tim. 3:5.
In brief, they were never "born again" by the Lord's Holy Spirit. John 3:3-8.

In every way, all of such are they who are the "foolish virgins". Mat. 25:1-12.
Their folly is that they NEGLECTED the 2nd step in the process of their sanctification, having never asked for The FREE Gift of God's Holy Spirit.
Luke 11:13; Rev. 3:20.
As a result, they are "NONE OF HIS" (Rom. 8:9), and unfortunately, they will hear the words: "I know you not." Mat. 25:12.

Therefore, THEIR election is NOT made sure, because they were NEVER "sealed unto the day of redemption" by the Gift of God's Holy Spirit. Eph. 4:30.

These are they who are pronounced by the Lord to be "luke warm", being neither cold nor hot, and therefore the Lord will spit them out of His mouth". Rev. 3:15-16

They never followed Him through, by asking for the Gift of God's Holy Spirit, of which is the vehicle of Eternal Life and the Righteousness of God, Who dwells within Jesus, who by His Spirit SHOULD DWELL WITHIN US!! John 14:23.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! Many come to the Lord agreeing that they are a sinner, and do by faith, believe by faith that their sins are forgiven by God through Jesus. But that is far as they go with their committment in their covenant they make with the Lord.

Quite literally, they are people professing an empty Christian faith, by having not the Power of the Lord within them. 2 Tim. 3:5.
In brief, they were never "born again" by the Lord's Holy Spirit. John 3:3-8.

In every way, all of such are they who are the "foolish virgins". Mat. 25:1-12.
Their folly is that they NEGLECTED the 2nd step in the process of their sanctification, having never asked for The FREE Gift of God's Holy Spirit.
Luke 11:13; Rev. 3:20.
As a result, they are "NONE OF HIS" (Rom. 8:9), and unfortunately, they will hear the words: "I know you not." Mat. 25:12.

Therefore, THEIR election is NOT made sure, because they were NEVER "sealed unto the day of redemption" by the Gift of God's Holy Spirit. Eph. 4:30.

These are they who are pronounced by the Lord to be "luke warm", being neither cold nor hot, and therefore the Lord will spit them out of His mouth". Rev. 3:15-16

They never followed Him through, by asking for the Gift of God's Holy Spirit, of which is the vehicle of Eternal Life and the Righteousness of God, Who dwells within Jesus, who by His Spirit SHOULD DWELL WITHIN US!! John 14:23.

Yes…It’s (imo) a conundrum, the Caveat, poorly taught, regarding…
Facts and Meanings “of”….
“Belief” vs “Heartful Belief”
“Mindful Belief confession” vs “Heartful Belief confession”
“John’s water baptism” vs “the Holy Spirit”s baptism”

God Bless,

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Earburner