What Will The Millenium Be Like?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, if I understand the Millenium correctly, it will take place here on this earth and will last 1000 literal years. There tons of scripture about it in Isaiah. No longer will 100 be called old. Jesus restores the earth to a prefall condition. Lions will be grass eaters (again?), snakes will have no venom. Animals are friendly. Just like in the Garden of Eden with one big difference...population.

So I expect that there will be cities and rural farmlands. Many will grow their own food and raise animals maybe.But not everyone is a farmer, so commerce will have to continue! That's what I think. Those who live and work in the cities will not be living off the land and will need to buy food, MMMM, Prime Beef Steak, 10 cents a pound! (Ten Cents?! It went Up!!) Lol. But you get the udea. Commerce will continue. Those on the ranch have to go to town for supplies and such or to see a movie (?)

I'm gonna go Elk Hunting again. I'll sneak up on him...and slap him on the rump! (And he wont kick me). We are going to live for as as long as they used to before. Adam lived 930 years (+-?) so that means...remember how in your prime, you never had time to do what you really wanted to do? Because of work or whatever? Now we will have the time!

Making plans for another 1000 years in earth is going to take some dreaming.

What do you think it will be like?

What do you think? How will it be?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, if I understand the Millenium correctly, it will take place here on this earth and will last 1000 literal years. There tons of scripture about it in Isaiah. No longer will 100 be called old. Jesus restores the earth to a prefall condition. Lions will be grass eaters (again?), snakes will have no venom. Animals are friendly. Just like in the Garden of Eden with one big difference...population.

So I expect that there will be cities and rural farmlands. Many will grow their own food and raise animals maybe.But not everyone is a farmer, so commerce will have to continue! That's what I think. Those who live and work in the cities will not be living off the land and will need to buy food, MMMM, Prime Beef Steak, 10 cents a pound! (Ten Cents?! It went Up!!) Lol. But you get the udea. Commerce will continue. Those on the ranch have to go to town for supplies and such or to see a movie (?)

I'm gonna go Elk Hunting again. I'll sneak up on him...and slap him on the rump! (And he wont kick me). We are going to live for as as long as they used to before. Adam lived 930 years (+-?) so that means...remember how in your prime, you never had time to do what you really wanted to do? Because of work or whatever? Now we will have the time!

Making plans for another 1000 years in earth is going to take some dreaming.

Do not be deceived!
The Day of the Lord is a simultaneous event of redemption for His Saints, and destruction for those who are "none of His". KJV Rom. 8 :8-9.

KJV Luke 17
[26] And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
[27] They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
[28] Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
[29] But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

> [30] Even thus shall it be in THE DAY WHEN the Son of man is REVEALED.

2 Thes. 1
[7] And to you who are troubled rest with us, WHEN the Lord Jesus shall be REVEALED from heaven with his mighty angels,
[8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

[10] WHEN he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

2 Peter 3
[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
[11] Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved,
what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
[12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God,
wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for NEW heavens and A NEW earth, where-IN dwelleth [God's] righteousness.

Edit:
Q. Since the Righteousness of God dwells in Jesus, where does the Righteousness of God dwell among men?
A.
In His born again Saints, through faith in Jesus.

Q. After Jesus' resurrection into New Life, what two changes in His mortal body of flesh and blood, did Jesus INHERIT?
A. Eternal Life with IMMORTALITY.

Q. So then, what IS the NEW Earth that WE ALSO shall inherit?
A. 2 Cor. 4
[7] But we have this TREASURE in [our mortal] EARTHen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

1 Cor. 15
[53] For this corruptible [earthen vessel] must put on incorruption, and this mortal [earthen vessel] must put on immortality.
[54] So WHEN this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal [earthen vessel] shall have put on immortality, THEN shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

So then, it's not what is the NEW Earth,
but rather
WHO will be the NEW Earth, wherein Righteousness DWELLS!

Q. Therefore, in His Person, WHAT DID Jesus literally INHERIT???
A. Eternal Life, with Immortality!!

We who are born again of His Holy Spirit, SHALL INHERIT THE SAME!!!

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Will The Millenium Be Like?

Jesus, (Son of man bodily appearance)…shall return to Earth.
Christ Lord Jesus,(Son of God, Spirit / Power) shall return to Earth.

He SHALL rule and reign over His Kingdom, (1,000 years) (Throne, Jerusalem / National Kingdom, Boundaries of the Promised Land.)
With Him…
~ Holy Angel Servants.
~ Saved souls with Quickened spirits of humans, in their risen glorified bodies.

Outside of Christ Jesus’ Kingdom, are MORTAL manKIND of beings, (a remnant), of BELIEVERS, (but not “CONVERTED” ie soul saved / spirit quickened)….who were NOT bodily Killed during the Tribulations sent down from Heaven.

Similar to the beginning of manKIND, these mortals will form clans, partnerships, travel, explore, claim lands, build farms, towns, cities, establish countries with boundaries, appoint political heads (ie kings), marry, reproduce, die.
Unlike the beginning, their life expectancy is limited to 120 years or less.

The “protocol” will begin, with …
The Word of God Supreme, supposed to be taught, generation to generation, and particularly, by the “governing heads” and parents.

The “heads…ie kings”….begin making a pilgrimage to Jerusalem, perhaps a modern day workshop or reporting or dealing with governing issue “of sorts”.

Speciation is: that ^^ will be very successful in the beginning…Nations getting along, trading, etc. Kings making their pilgrimages, The Word of God prevalent in the governments and households….

**AND TO NOTE…during these 1,000 years…
NO spiritual fallen angels Devils are present ON Earth.

Mankind (some) himself will become lax, arrogant, controlling toward others…like history now.
(“WITHOUT the influence of devils”.)

At the ending of the 1,000 years, Satan, his follower spirit devils shall be loosed from hell, and again allowed to roam the Earth and cunningly influence WEAK men, whose Belief will fall to the influences of devils….and wage a war against Christ Jesus’ Kingdom…

Christ Jesus’ handy Two edged sword (spoken word and power) shall defeat the wayward men…putting an ending to mortal mankind….

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree with all you say except this. In Isaiah it talks about this.

Isaiah 65:
20 “No longer will babies die when only a few days old.
No longer will adults die before they have lived a full life.
No longer will people be considered old at one hundred!
Only the cursed will die that young!
21 In those days people will live in the houses they build
and eat the fruit of their own vineyards.
22 Unlike the past, invaders will not take their houses
and confiscate their vineyards.
For my people will live as long as trees,
and my chosen ones will have time to enjoy their hard-won gains.../NLT

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus, (Son of man bodily appearance)…shall return to Earth.
Christ Lord Jesus,(Son of God, Spirit / Power) shall return to Earth.

He SHALL rule and reign over His Kingdom, (1,000 years) (Throne, Jerusalem / National Kingdom, Boundaries of the Promised Land.)
With Him…
~ Holy Angel Servants.
~ Saved souls with Quickened spirits of humans, in their risen glorified bodies.

Outside of Christ Jesus’ Kingdom, are MORTAL manKIND of beings, (a remnant), of BELIEVERS, (but not “CONVERTED” ie soul saved / spirit quickened)….who were NOT bodily Killed during the Tribulations sent down from Heaven.

Similar to the beginning of manKIND, these mortals will form clans, partnerships, travel, explore, claim lands, build farms, towns, cities, establish countries with boundaries, appoint political heads (ie kings), marry, reproduce, die.

The “protocol” will begin, with …
The Word of God Supreme, supposed to be taught, generation to generation, and particularly, by the “governing heads” and parents.

The “heads…ie kings”….begin making a pilgrimage to Jerusalem, perhaps a modern day workshop or reporting or dealing with governing issue “of sorts”.

Speciation is: that ^^ will be very successful in the beginning…Nations getting along, trading, etc. Kings making their pilgrimages, The Word of God prevalent in the governments and households….

**AND TO NOTE…during these 1,000 years…
NO spiritual fallen angels Devils are present ON Earth.

Mankind (some) himself will become lax, arrogant, controlling toward others…like history now.
(“WITHOUT the influence of devils”.)

At the ending of the 1,000 years, Satan, his follower spirit devils shall be loosed from hell, and again allowed to roam the Earth and cunningly influence WEAK men, whose Belief will fall to the influences of devils….and wage a war against Christ Jesus’ Kingdom…

Christ Jesus’ handy Two edged sword (spoken word and power) shall defeat the wayward men…putting an ending to mortal mankind….

Glory to God,
Taken
It's not that we should disregard any form of belief, about what shall take place after the Lord returns in all His VISIBLE Glory, but in the Premil view, I find that the results, at the end of a denominationally fabricated 1000 year rule of Christ on earth, is rather sketchy.

1. After the Glorious return of Christ, with the "First resurrection" having been made past, no more of mortal flesh can be saved.
Unless of course, one wants to deny scripture, and say that those who had taken the "MoB" will have a second chance(?).
I say: ABSOLUTELY NOT! There is NO additional (add-on) resurrection to the First resurrection unto Life, for those who were neglectful to be "ready" upon Jesus' return. Either a person hath part in the First resurrection, or he/she doesn't.

Therefore, in that Day, for all who are deemed as being "none if His" (Rom. 8:8-9), it is clear that they have NO future with Christ and the Saints at all,...ever.

2. Premils believe that the resurrected saints shall co-exist/intermingle with the supposed "left behind" unsaved mortals, knowing full well that they can never be able to receive the Gift of eternal life and Immortality.
Really?? So then, for what purpose would such a vain situation be all about? Would it be so that the resurrected saints in Glory can gloat over them??

Since they who are the unsaved (all having the "MoB") missed taking part in the First resurrection, they shall remain mortally alive? How? There is no additional offer of eternal life and immortality for them, AFTER Christ will have returned in all His Glory. So, WHY would Jesus even WANT to rule over the UNSAVED, who cannot ever have the Gift of eternal life??
Should we think that God also wants to gloat over them too?

2. Sin running rampant among mankind?... AGAIN?
WHY??
That would be a repeat performance of what we have now.

3. Satan will still be alive(?), but then gets to have another "swing at bat", with his evil horde, against Christ, the resurrected church and the remaining so called "left behind" mortals as well?
Why???
Satan would have been totally defeated at Christ's Glorious return. Therefore, the ALL, who would have taken the "MoB", will NOT be saved after Jesus' Glorious return!!
No, not even after another supposed literal 1000 years.

Scripture clearly shows that there are no second chances for people who will have taken the MoB.
Rev. 13
[16] And he [the image, aka the UN] causeth ALL, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that NO MAN [person] might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, OR the name of the beast,  OR the number of his name.

According to the interpretation of scripture, all symbolic biblical "Beasts" that have been, and those that are now on the earth are representations of the world ruling empires of men, while their "heads" and "horns" are clearly symbolic of governmental and military powers within those Beast empires. Therefore, if there ever should be or ever could be a singular man, that is to be called "the Beast", that would be an unsound biblical interpretation.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Isaiah 65:
You might want to consider what Paul said in ALL OF KJV 1 Cor. ch. 2 , in how we are to interpret scripture (vs. 13) , and BY WHOSE MIND we are to understand it (vs 16), and then realign yourself accordingly, as to where your faith should NOT stand, as shown in vs. 5.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Isaiah 65:

Historically mankind was created and made for Gods Pleasure…
And we find in the beginning men Lived a very (years) long lives…EVEN after man (early on) had fell into Distrust, Disobedience to God, and was later revealed that is called SIN.

We also FIND, God reveals, little by little, bit by bit, (Knowledge). And the realization and “understanding” of Gods Knowledge “comes much, much later”.

Adam physically LIVED…hundreds of years…
And so did 20 generations thereafter…
And following through history, the Life span of mankind had dwindled, even having a period whereby under 50 years old dying was a norm.

Today men gauge their “nations” and “somewhat” world LIFE expectancies.

Today in the US, (even with the speech promotion of the US having high ratings of necessities), the LIFE expectancies are ranging for “male AND female” in the 70’s Age range (which is by accounts comparable to the FIRST men….IS VERY LOW).

When a person reaches age of 90, of 100, of 100+ a few years….particularly ‘with’ that person having “astute Cognitive capabilities”….it is more LIKE A “marvel wonderment” THAN…a “USUAL” expectation/ per recorded stats for a period of several centuries.

Of course no exact number of living years applies to ALL persons.

I believe, the day will come, when none will “naturally in their flesh” live longer than 120 years.
And some, will (without their natural flesh) live forever.

Gen 6:3
[3] And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not that we should disregard any form of belief, about what shall take place after the Lord returns in all His VISIBLE Glory, but in the Premil view, I find that the results, at the end of a denominationally fabricated 1000 year rule of Christ on earth, is rather sketchy.

I find no fabrication, RATHER; that Scripture IS Straight Forward and Concise.

Rev 20:
[2] And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
[3] And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
[4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

1. After the Glorious return of Christ, with the "First resurrection" having been made past, no more of mortal flesh can be saved.
Unless of course, one wants to deny scripture, and say that those who had taken the "MoB" will have a second chance(?).
I say: ABSOLUTELY NOT! There is NO additional (add-on) resurrection to the First resurrection unto Life, for those who were neglectful to be "ready" upon Jesus' return. Either a person hath part in the First resurrection, or he/she doesn't.

Therefore, in that Day, for all who are deemed as being "none if His" (Rom. 8:8-9), it is clear that they have NO future with Christ and the Saints at all,...ever.

2. Premils believe that the resurrected saints shall co-exist/intermingle with the supposed "left behind" unsaved mortals, knowing full well that they can never be able to receive the Gift of eternal life and Immortality.
Really?? So then, for what purpose would such a vain situation be all about? Would it be so that the resurrected saints in Glory can gloat over them??

Since they who are the unsaved (all having the "MoB") missed taking part in the First resurrection, they shall remain mortally alive? How? There is no additional offer of eternal life and immortality for them, AFTER Christ will have returned in all His Glory. So, WHY would Jesus even WANT to rule over the UNSAVED, who cannot ever have the Gift of eternal life??
Should we think that God also wants to gloat over them too?

2. Sin running rampant among mankind?... AGAIN?
WHY??
That would be a repeat performance of what we have now.

3. Satan will still be alive(?), but then gets to have another "swing at bat", with his evil horde, against Christ, the resurrected church and the remaining so called "left behind" mortals as well?
Why???
Satan would have been totally defeated at Christ's Glorious return. Therefore, the ALL, who would have taken the "MoB", will NOT be saved after Jesus' Glorious return!!
No, not even after another supposed literal 1000 years.

Scripture clearly shows that there are no second chances for people who will have taken the MoB.
Rev. 13
[16] And he [the image, aka the UN] causeth ALL, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that NO MAN [person] might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, OR the name of the beast,  OR the number of his name.

According to the interpretation of scripture, all symbolic biblical "Beasts" that have been, and those that are now on the earth are representations of the world ruling empires of men, while their "heads" and "horns" are clearly symbolic of governmental and military powers within those Beast empires. Therefore, if there ever should be or ever could be a singular man, that is to be called "the Beast", that would be an unsound biblical interpretation.

I think you are “imposing” speculations from common speeches into explaining facts.

Gods Tribulations sent down from Heaven upon ALL unrighteousness on the face of the Earth, IS a Fact.

Gods Tribulations (generally calculated to be a Seven Year Period), have multiple things happening.

AT THAT TIME…(During Gods sent Tribulations)….God is SEEKING “last chance LIVING MEN” to join WITH Him….at the SAME time “satan” is busy exercising “his power” to SEE WHO will take “his mark”, his sign of allegiance to “him”….and exercise his power to “KILL” living men who “reject” him, and in-turn stand with their “current testimony” to have chosen to Stand “WITH” God.
** During Gods Tribulation…
Satan is AFTER men aligning WITH Him.
God is AFTER men CHOOSING to align with Him.

The … first “Last chance” for living men…are the Jews IN Jerusalem…sent TWO witnesses From God.
The … next “Last chance” living men…are the Israelites (any of the 12 Tribesmen) directed to go to Mt. Zion, to be Preached to BY their own Tribesmen in the presence OF A LAMB.
The …. Last “Last chance” for ANY living man in the entire World, are Preached the Gospel of Christ Jesus, by AN ANGEL, flying about the entire Earth.

No person SHALL BE WITHOUT the Knowledge BEFORE their DEATH, to choose their standing WITH the Lord God, or WITH Satan….

“BY Default”….IF…a man DOES NOT CHOOSE the Lord God….he is AGAINST the Lord God, thus Loses his opportunity TO BE WITH the Lord God forever.

And in the finality…ALL natural (Blood Life) humans SHALL DIE….with or without the Lord God, as their OWN Choice dictates.

Christ’s 1,000 year reign is a FACT.

There IS no “second chance” For eternal life for a man to choose AFTER he is Bodily Dead.
A body’s natural Life IS it’s BLOOD…once that is DEAD, it’s DEAD.

This is just a snippet. All mens beliefs do not happen at the same time or fit in a tiny simplistic box.

God Bless.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is Good, God is Just.

Before the end of days of A mankind’s Immortality…men HAVE free-WILL, (ie their own WILL of choice).

The bottom Line is BEFORE a man’s BODY’s Life (blood) dies, that individual has the CHOICE to STAND WITH the Lord God…or Not.

Because the bottom Line “according TO the Lord God”….IS Very straight forward…

Matt 12:
[30] He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Luke.11
[23] He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

Glory to God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find no fabrication, RATHER; that Scripture IS Straight Forward and Concise.

Rev 20:
[2] And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
[3] And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
[4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

I think you are “imposing” speculations from common speeches into explaining facts.

Gods Tribulations sent down from Heaven upon ALL unrighteousness on the face of the Earth, IS a Fact.

Gods Tribulations (generally calculated to be a Seven Year Period), have multiply things happening.

AT THAT TIME…(During Gods sent Tribulations)….God is SEEKING “last chance LIVING MEN” to join WITH Him….at the SAME time “satan” is busy exercising “his power” to SEE WHO will take “his mark”, his sign of allegiance to “him”….and exercise his power to “KILL” living men who “reject” him, and in-turn stand with their “current testimony” to have chosen to Stand “WITH” God.
** During Gods Tribulation…
Satan is AFTER men aligning WITH Him.
God is AFTER men CHOOSING to align with Him.

The … first “Last chance” for living men…are the Jews IN Jerusalem…sent TWO witnesses From God.
The … next “Last chance” living men…are the Israelites (any of the 12 Tribesmen) directed to go to Mt. Zion, to be Preached to BY their own Tribesmen in the presence OF A LAMB.
The …. Last “Last chance” for ANY living man in the entire World, are Preached the Gospel of Christ Jesus, by AN ANGEL, flying about the entire Earth.

No person SHALL BE WITHOUT the Knowledge BEFORE their DEATH, to choose their standing WITH the Lord God, or WITH Satan….

“BY Default”….IF…a man DOES NOT CHOOSE the Lord God….he is AGAINST the Lord God, thus Loses his opportunity TO BE WITH the Lord God forever.

And in the finality…ALL natural (Blood Life) humans SHALL DIE….with or without the Lord God, as their OWN Choice dictates.

Christ’s 1,000 year reign is a FACT.

There IS no “second chance” For eternal life for a man to choose AFTER he is Bodily Dead.
A body’s natural Life IS it’s BLOOD…once that is DEAD, it’s DEAD.

This is just a snippet. All mens beliefs do not happen at the same time or fit in a tiny simplistic box.

God Bless.

Glory to God,
Taken
The 1000 years are figurative, describing the "longsuffering" of God (2 Peter 3:8-9), while He waits for "whosoever" will come to "the judgment seat of Christ" (John 3:18) and repent (metanoeo) towards God, by believing in Jesus, for the forgiveness and removal of sins, and the receiving of the Gift of God's Holy Spirit of Eternal Life (1 John 5:11-13).

The end of God's "longsuffering" and Grace towards us will be brought about by Satan's own will, being that of the introduction of his mandate of the "mark of the beast", of which shall thoroughly "separate the sheep from the goats.

There will be no "luke warm", "fence sitters", called the "left behind" mortals left alive.
All of such will be burned to a crisp, when Jesus shall come for His Saints in flaming [fiery] FIRE, taking vengeance on all the unsaved.
2 Thes. 1:7-10 ; Luke 17:28-30.
Rom. 8:9.....whosoever hath not the Spirit of Christ, is none of his.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 1000 years are figurative,

Disagree.

Rev 20:2 … A thousand years
Rev 20:4 … A thousand years
Rev 20:6 … A thousand years
Rev 20:3 … THE thousand years
Rev 20:5 … THE thousand years
Rev 20:7 … THE thousand years

describing the "longsuffering" of God (2 Peter 3:8-9),

Disagree.

“A” thousand years IS a time frame applicable to an ACTUAL timeframe men experience.

“THE” thousand years IS a timeframe men HAVE experienced.

2 Peter 3:
[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Pss 90:
[4] For a thousand years in thy (LORD) sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

During the millennial reign…which shall EXIST a literal 1,000 years “FOR MEN”…
It will SEEM “AS” ONE DAY for the Lord God.

The Lord God IS NOT “Confined” by a TIMEFRAME, as are men.

while He waits for "whosoever" will come to "the judgment seat of Christ" (John 3:18) and repent (metanoeo) towards God, by believing in Jesus, for the forgiveness and removal of sins, and the receiving of the Gift of God's Holy Spirit of Eternal Life (1 John 5:11-13).

The “waiting” for men to Come to Him…
IS NOW, HAS BEEN any day, for the last 6,000+ years, IS ALSO during the Tribulations Sent down from Heaven, IS ALSO During the millennial Reign…

During the Millennial Reign…
THREE “classes” (So to speak) ARE WITH the Lord God)…
* His Holy Servant Angels;
(in His Kingdom)
* His ManKIND, saved/quickened “friends”
(In His Kingdom)
* Mortal BELIEVING (but not saved or quickened, and not killed during the Tribulations sent down from Heaven)
(Occupants outside of His Kingdom)

MISSING from this scenario?? ALL DEVILS.

It is a Parallel (of sorts) to the Garden of Eden…
God IN His Garden.
God PUT Adam IN His Garden.
God WITH Adam IN Gods Garden.
God TEACHING Adam Gods GOODNESS.
——spoiler—— A Tempter DEVIL is present.
* The Tempter DEVIL singled out the WEAK link…and Cunningly conned her.
* While Adam AND Eve have their part of temporary punishment….
* the Devils punishment is ever lasting.

The millennial reign, is the timeframe;

* whereby the Lord God is fulfilling covenant Promises…..AND
* whereby (VOID of the DEVIL’S powerful cunning “influences”) mortal men wIll Become solely accountable for their own choices, and their “Permanent Consequences” unto them alone, (without excuses, of the Devil’s influence.)

The end of God's "longsuffering" and Grace towards us ]will be brought about by Satan's own will, being that of the introduction of his mandate of the "mark of the beast", of which shall thoroughly "separate the sheep from the goats.

There IS a separation of men…”US” is inclusive of two groups of men…
Rev 14: 14-16
* MORTAL Men “WITH” the Lord “IN” belief, but “NOT” Committed by their heartful Confessed Word…
* Men “WITH-IN” the Lord “IN” heartful committed belief, having obtained “IMMORALITY”.
^^ These are the SAME, who will occupy the Earth during the millennial reign.
“Mortals” occupying lands outside of the Lords Kingdom.
“IMMORTALS” occupying land inside of the Lords Kingdom.

There will be no "luke warm", "fence sitters", called the "left behind" mortals left alive.
All of such will be burned to a crisp, when Jesus shall come for His Saints in flaming [fiery] FIRE, taking vengeance on all the unsaved.

“WITH” the Lord God, is a man “WITH” the Lord God….not a fence sitter…BUT “STILLL IS” SUBJECT TO being FOOLED, TRICKED, by a more Powerful Devil.

(These men are repeatedly warned in Scripture…Devils roam the earth, they Are much more powerful than men, they seek men that will be easily influenced, to question, challenge, to doubt God, because men make lousy choices, and are disappointed God doesn’t FIX the results of their lousy choices…(fact is, satan doesn’t fix a mans consequences for lousy choices either!).
Gods Promise is to BE WITH a man, comforting a man THROUGH hard times….
With the CAVEAT….”IF” the man IS “WITH” the Lord God.
Gods Promise FOR a man “IN” Christ, is to BE WITH that man FOREVER, comforting, setting the man in rest, guiding the man to favorable consequences, and RENEWING him with a body,soul, spirit, never ending.

“WITHIN” the Lord God, is a man “WITHIN” the Lord God….not a fence sitter…NOT able to be “Influenced” by a higher Power Devil…
BECAUSE?? The Power of the Lord God ‘IN” THAT man, supersedes the “power of the Devil”.

A man “WITH” the Lord God…at any time, CAN “Leave” the Lord God….and the Lord God inturn Shall “Leave” that man.

A man “WITH-IN” the Lord God…shall never “Leave” the Lord God, nor the Lord God “LEAVE that man”.
( and WHY, scripture TEACHES BE diligent, BE sure of your CHOICE TO:
Confess your Heartful Belief unto the Lord God….IT IS A FOREVER CHOICE….
(Ie…the ONE TIME and FOREVER BOND…
Which men “PRACTICE” by “MARRYING” and NOT Divorcing”).

2 Pet 1:
[10] Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

The Election a man CAN MAKE?
1 Thes 1:
[4] Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 1000 years are figurative, describing the "longsuffering" of God (2 Peter 3:8-9), while He waits for "whosoever" will come to "the judgment seat of Christ" (John 3:18) and repent (metanoeo) towards God, by believing in Jesus, for the forgiveness and removal of sins, and the receiving of the Gift of God's Holy Spirit of Eternal Life (1 John 5:11-13).

The end of God's "longsuffering" and Grace towards us will be brought about by Satan's own will, being that of the introduction of his mandate of the "mark of the beast", of which shall thoroughly "separate the sheep from the goats.

The 1000 years are not figurative. The word of God is God's revelation to man upon the earth so it is presented in earth time viewpoint so that we may understand.

The word does indeed say that 1000 years is as one day to the Lord. This tells us that time is perceived differently in the eternal Heavens.

There will be those, left behind. Two will be in the field one is left and the other taken, remember? And when Jesus returns He does not destroy everyone on earth even the lukewarm christians who were left behind (Revelation 7:14)

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 1000 years are not figurative. The word of God is God's revelation to man upon the earth so it is presented in earth time viewpoint so that we may understand.
Oh, it's figurative alright. You are even saying that it is so in your next sentence.
The Holy Spirit within you is attempting to tell you the truth, but your limited "natural mind" will hear only what it can take in, which is only "the wisdom of men". 1 Cor. 2:5.
Did you forget that since you were born again of God's Holy Spirit, He has Given you "another" mind, which is "the mind of Christ"? 1 Cor. 2:16.
The word does indeed say that 1000 years is as one day to the Lord. This tells us that time is perceived differently in the eternal Heavens.
Oh yes, I agree 100%: "Time is perceived differently", in God's Eternity.

Most all have severely misunderstood what that LONG length of time is applied to, and that is God's LONGsuffering during His Age of Grace towards us, through faith in Jesus.
2 Peter
[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise [of salvation], as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
There will be those, left behind. Two will be in the field one is left and the other taken, remember? And when Jesus returns He does not destroy everyone on earth even the lukewarm christians who were left behind (Revelation 7:14)
For anyone to be "taken", they MUST HAVE the Spirit of Christ already. Therefore, as Rom. 8:8-9 clearly states: ".....whosoever hath NOT the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His."
All who are found in the "desolate" condition of being void of the Spirit of God, can never be one of His, after the Glorious return of Christ. The "Door" of God's salvation will have been shut.

The parable of the 10 virgins. Mat. 25:1-12.
[10] And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
[11] Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
[12] But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Q. What were the foolish virgins lacking?
See verses 3 and 4.
A. Oil IN their "vessels".
See 2 Cor. 4:7.

Q. What is "oil" symbolic of?
A. Rom. 8:8-9.

Last edited:

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, it's figurative alright. You are even saying that it so in your next sentence.
The Holy Spirit within you is attempting to tell you the truth, but your limited "natural mind" will hear only what it can, aka "the wisdom of men". 1 Cor. 2:5.
Did you forget that since you were born again of God's Holy Spirit, He has Given you "another" mind, which is "the mind of Christ"? 1 Cor. 2:16.

No, you're having trouble understanding what I said. There's a lot of unfilfilled prophecy about Israel that has not ever happened yet. Like the Borders. They have never been that large as in scripture. When do you think this will be fulfilled? Before Jesus returns? Jesus is going to expand Israels borders in the Millenium to fulfill all those prophecies.

WHat makes you think it's figurative? Nothing suggested that to me.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you're having trouble understanding what I said. There's a lot of unfilfilled prophecy about Israel that has not ever happened yet. Like the Borders. They have never been that large as in scripture. When do you think this will be fulfilled? Before Jesus returns? Jesus is going to expand Israels borders in the Millenium to fulfill all those prophecies.

WHat makes you think it's figurative? Nothing suggested that to me.
Yes, the literal people of Israel were prophetically told by God of the things that would come to them, but those prophecies were the "IF/THEN" prophecies. All of such were based on their obedience to God, not by the letter, but by the heart.

IF they had obeyed, THEN God would've blessed them, but IF not, THEN God would curse them. Israel stepped over that line when they themselves fulfilled "the abomination that maketh desolate".

Proverbs 6:16
reveals that when Israel shed the innocent blood of God's ONLY begotten Son, they committed the 7th abomination against God. In that day, that was the end for the nation of Israel. Therefore, any all prophecies of God's blessings of His peace upon them were made null and void.
Jesus Himself pronounced God's disassociation upon them:
Luke 19
[41] And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,
[42] Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
[43] For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,
[44] And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

All of that began in 70AD., therefore, ever since then, "their house is left unto them desolate", being void of God, and are no longer the chosen people of God.

So then, now that Jesus has won the victory over sin and death, being the inheritor of God's Righteousness, with Eternal Life and Immortality, there is NOW no difference between Jew or Gentile.
In God's eyes all are equally sinful, and are in need of His forgiveness through faith in Jesus.
Rom. 10
[12] For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cont'd from post #15.

Unfortunately, there are "many" that have an erroneous understanding about Rom. 11:23-32, brought about in their minds because of misconstruing and misunderstanding the prophecy concerning the 70 weeks in KJV Daniel 9:24-27. Specifically compare Dan. 9:27 with Acts 10:45, and then learn of the 6 works of God (Dan. 9:24) that Jesus was to "finish", of which He did through His death and resurrection.

KJV Rom. 11
[23] And they [of Israel] also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
[24] For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
[25] For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until [up to- G891] the fulness of the Gentiles be come in [when ALL people no longer repent [metanoeo] towards God, through faith in Jesus].
[26] And so all Israel [both Jew and Gentile] shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion [heavenly Jerusalem] the Deliverer [Jesus in His mortal flesh], and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
[27] For this is my [New] covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins . (John 1:29).

[28] As concerning the gospel, they [of unsaved Israel] are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, [those of literal Israel who do believe in Jesus] they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. Acts 10:45; Dan. 9:27
[29] For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
[30] For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
[31] Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they [of literal Israel] also may obtain mercy. Mat. 23:39
[32] For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all [through faith in the shed blood of Jesus].

Last edited:

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the literal people of Israel were prophetically told by God of the things that would come to them, but those prophecies were the "IF/THEN" prophecies. All of such were based on their obedience to God, not by the letter, but by the heart.

IF they had obeyed, THEN God would've blessed them, but IF not, THEN God would curse them. Israel stepped over that line when they themselves fulfilled "the abomination that maketh desolate".

Yes, Israel disobeyed and God destroyed them as a Nation and scattered them as punishment for over 2000 years and an in depth study of Daniel proves it. The Nation was given back to them on May 14th 1948 (I think) Daniel says because they disobeyed they owe God so many weeks of exile for their sins. With the weeks standing for years. Daniel walks you through all the math and it figures out to 1948. (But remember, prophecies are always figured with a 360 day calander!)

They did not committ the abomination of desecration that scripture speaks of, The antichrist does that.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of that began in 70AD., therefore, ever since then, "their house is left unto them desolate", being void of God, and are no longer the chosen people of God.

That's, absolutely incorrect.

Romans 11:11
11 Did God’s people stumble and fall beyond recovery? Of course not! They were disobedient, so God made salvation available to the Gentiles. But he wanted his own people to become jealous and claim it for themselves. 12 Now if the Gentiles were enriched because the people of Israel turned down God’s offer of salvation, think how much greater a blessing the world will share when they finally accept it..../NLT

Israel never stopped being the chosen people of God. So God gave salvation to the Gentiles to make Israel jealous, as a Nation.

They still reject Jesus as the Messiah. As they say, they are a stiffnecked people. What do you think is the purpose of the Great Tribulation that is comig? The GT is all about Israel, to bring her as a Nation to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus. They have to receive Jesus and accept Him as the Messiah. That isnt possible right now. I heard that it is illegal to preach Jesus as Messiah in Israel right now. (Even though Israel is prolly flooded with Christians!)
Israel as a Nation says, That's Illegal!
God says, well, I do have this great tribulation in my pocket. If I use it on them then surely they will cry out to me to save them and finally, accept Jesus as the Messiah and Savior.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's, absolutely incorrect.

Romans 11:11
11 Did God’s people stumble and fall beyond recovery? Of course not! They were disobedient, so God made salvation available to the Gentiles. But he wanted his own people to become jealous and claim it for themselves. 12 Now if the Gentiles were enriched because the people of Israel turned down God’s offer of salvation, think how much greater a blessing the world will share when they finally accept it..../NLT

Israel never stopped being the chosen people of God. So God gave salvation to the Gentiles to make Israel jealous, as a Nation.

They still reject Jesus as the Messiah. As they say, they are a stiffnecked people. What do you think is the purpose of the Great Tribulation that is comig? The GT is all about Israel, to bring her as a Nation to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus. They have to receive Jesus and accept Him as the Messiah. That isnt possible right now. I heard that it is illegal to preach Jesus as Messiah in Israel right now. (Even though Israel is prolly flooded with Christians!)
Israel as a Nation says, That's Illegal!
God says, well, I do have this great tribulation in my pocket. If I use it on them then surely they will cry out to me to save them and finally, accept Jesus as the Messiah and Savior.
Well then, we all, who are "born again" (wise virgins) do have the mind/Spirit of Christ, and are responsible to decide what "the wisdom of men" teaches, as opossed to "what the Holy Spirit teaches".
So therefore, we all can put OUR faith in that which we are told NOT to stand in, or follow. 1Cor. 2:5.

Someday, you might hear this by the "another" mind of God's Holy Spirit, that is within you:
Rom. 10
[12] For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Now, that means ever since Pentecost, upto the past 2024 years, during this present long Age of God's Grace, ALL born again Jews, who have put their faith in Jesus, will be of "the Great Multitude".

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They did not committ the abomination of desecration that scripture speaks of, The antichrist does that.
The Jews most surely did commit "the abomination that maketh desolate".
By their own words and actions, they even invited the blood of Jesus to be upon them, for generations to come.
Mat. 27:22-25
[25] Then answered all the people, and said, His [innocent] blood be on us, and on our children.
The 7th "abomination" against God, was fulfilled by Israel, as shown in Proverbs 6:16-19. Please go find THAT "abomination".

Didn't I previously inform you that most do not interpret KJV Dan. 9:24-27 correctly??
I provided the scriptures in that post, so that you could compare and discover the truth about the 70 weeks, and not that which is currently promoted by "the wisdom of men", aka "church-ianity"
Edit:
Please see my post #16 again, and be sure to read the scripture references in the KJV.
All other modern Bible versions, that are translated from the Wescott and Hort Greek text are corrupted!

Last edited: