New School Year

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Fall semester starts Monday, preschool included. I start co-teaching a ones class as well as the floater assistant all ages 1 to 5. So please pray for all these little ones and the kids coming back. Rsv has been very bad this summer, and the governor is talking about another lockdown for covid. This can be hard more for the older grade schools especially. Looking forward to this year!!!!

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister Mayflower, I pray earnestly for the little children in these depraved times. I pray to the LORD that He may strengthen them and guide them to a place of love and fulfillment. I pray that He ease the burdens on the children and the teachers as they endure the hardships of this period in time, if He will. Make the most of the school year and stand strong in your faith! In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Fall semester starts Monday, preschool included. I start co-teaching a ones class as well as the floater assistant all ages 1 to 5. So please pray for all these little ones and the kids coming back. Rsv has been very bad this summer, and the governor is talking about another lockdown for covid. This can be hard more for the older grade schools especially. Looking forward to this year!!!!
Praying for all of the little ones and you too!