New template...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lyte

Jul 12, 2006
I hope I'm not steppng on toes here but... I liked the first template much better! What happened to the soothing greens and the beautiful nature picture??
sad.gif

David

Jul 21, 2006
I agree with you Lyte. Why don't you send me (or just post for all) a copy of the template so we can all design a more soothing site? You may have a great artist on this site! This is a petty picture, but yellow/red is very stressful...

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
Are you asking for the code of the template, or the image he has in it?In your opinion, what would you change to make a new style with the image SwampFox has on this skin? Would you suggest changing the background, frames, etc? Or am I totally off? I'm sure he'd love suggestions or ideas, not really my call
smile.gif
Aaron

David

Jul 21, 2006
I don't know what could be changed. I mostly use phpbb for my forums, and it has about 15 template pages, a style sheet, image folder, and a config file. If any one ever wanted to make new styles for my forums that is fine with me lol I would just send them the templates. Does vB work the same? or is Custom PHP code also in the templates? because there is no threat in phpbb of a hack attack and vB should be the same....And sense I heard a couple of complaints it would be worth it to let them try to make a better style. You never know what artist might be on this site.Anyways, God Bless!

David

Jul 21, 2006
Actually what I just posted didn't answer your question Aaron! sorry,I would change the site back to something calm - like the last theme.The top pic is a great shot.....just not for this sites banner....And the orange bars don’t help either…But then again, who am I to say what looks good? This site seems to be doing just fine without my input, lol

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
You both are too much
smile.gif
When the boss gets back, I'm sure he'll pitch his view. In response to your first post, David.. lol!vBulletin runs off hundreds of templates... but basic color swatches are simply on one page and just go down the list.Hope that makes some kind of sense.. haha Have a great weekend,Aaron

David

Jul 21, 2006
So swampdudes gone?Mwahahahah!Now is your chance! Login in as someone else (just not me!) - You can terrorize the board! And then at the last minute change back to your admin account and ban that user so the whole thing looks cleaned up by the time He gets back! (evil laugh*)*ahem, I mean SwampFox(dude).(Note: you are not allowed to read post 419 if you read this! I can't be seen doing something productive!)