New to the Forum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Welcome to the forum - can you keep the really cold weather on that side of the pond please, and definately don't send us any of that white stuff , I love seeing the snow but this country comes to a standstill when we get snow , it's laughable really. !!!!
Rita ( butterfly )
LOL, over here we are more set up to deal with snow dumpings... :)

B

Butterfly

LOL, over here we are more set up to deal with snow dumpings... :)
Yes, I know - you would laugh at the amount of snow that throws this country into panic. Europe is well prepared, but the UK is hopeless at times. I think it's because it really is so unpredictable, we use to get really bad winters and so therefore there was more forward planning. Now it's just not certain that we will get any snow, unless you live in Scotland - and they proberbly laugh at us as well !!
Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, I know - you would laugh at the amount of snow that throws this country into panic. Europe is well prepared, but the UK is hopeless at times. I think it's because it really is so unpredictable, we use to get really bad winters and so therefore there was more forward planning. Now it's just not certain that we will get any snow, unless you live in Scotland - and they proberbly laugh at us as well !!
Rita
Ben Nevis glistening in the ice and snow... :)

(Plus Snowdonia...)

Reactions: Butterfly

HunterB

Nov 26, 2018
North East
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum - can you keep the really cold weather on that side of the pond please, and definately don't send us any of that white stuff , I love seeing the snow but this country comes to a standstill when we get snow , it's laughable really. !!!!
Rita ( butterfly )

The snow in my neck of the woods hasn't come about full force yet. But... we might get a little here and there... pretty cold today. Merry Christmas everyone, hope your day is filled with blessing and love.

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah as it all depends on our neck of the woods getting snow. But hey welcome to the forums. Hope you love it on here. Feel free to post my friend. Do not be shy.