new today!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JesusWept

Nov 20, 2013
Oregon
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ,

I am very excited to be on already, I just signed up this a.m. The board I was on has heavy-duty tech difficulties, and many are not (including mods) able to pull up the site. I just missed the fellowship so much so I looked for another site and found this one.

To be honest, I think this one may be a better fit for me, and, I do feel that God maybe led me here:)

I am looking forward to being part of, and learning. I have been saved since 93 but I was one of those christians that learned what I did know about God, from pastors, biblestudies, and other christians. Nothing wrong in that, I had many, good teachers, but, I have become a "sponge" for God's Word, I read it often during the day, and usually at the least 2 hours at night. My life is changing so much because now I feel like I really am coming to know God personally. Wow, the OT is tough in places, but I finally see how the whole bible is interlinked, and how it is ALL Jesus, THE Word:)

may God bless your day, a sister in Christ, Denise

JesusWept

Nov 20, 2013
Oregon
ahhhhh, Santa;) I love this season!! Thank you for the welcome as well!! I have to run to town but I hope to become more familiar with the boards later today;) denise, a sister in Christ

SelectThis!

AlephBet - The Strong House of God
Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
JesusWept said:

I am very excited to be on already, I just signed up this a.m. The board I was on has heavy-duty tech difficulties, and many are not (including mods) able to pull up the site. I just missed the fellowship so much so I looked for another site and found this one.

To be honest, I think this one may be a better fit for me, and, I do feel that God maybe led me here:)

I am looking forward to being part of, and learning. I have been saved since 93 but I was one of those christians that learned what I did know about God, from pastors, biblestudies, and other christians. Nothing wrong in that, I had many, good teachers, but, I have become a "sponge" for God's Word, I read it often during the day, and usually at the least 2 hours at night. My life is changing so much because now I feel like I really am coming to know God personally. Wow, the OT is tough in places, but I finally see how the whole bible is interlinked, and how it is ALL Jesus, THE Word:)

Nice to see you. I joined last week. I've been a Christian for 36 years. I agree with you, the entire Bible is interconnected from the first Aleph Tav in Genesis 1 to the last Amen in Revelation 22.

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome JesusWept. !!!

Tried to post you a pretty pic but the site is having technical difficulties at the moment or something or other.

What is it that you chose as your display pic ?

:) :) :)

laid renard ~

JesusWept

Nov 20, 2013
Oregon
that's a shot of a be on one of those thistle weeds? In the spring they have that purple on them and are really pretty, the bees love them. But later they are just brown thistles. I don't know what they are called:) denise, ysic

Thank you everyone for the welcomes, I am not getting all my "notifies" so I probably did not have my settings right. I got this last one from rainerd:)

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
JesusWept said:

welcome_85.gif

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Oh it's a bee, how cute. I love bees ! :)
I wanted to quote you but the site is not letting me. If you ever have any tech issues, post them in the Help Desk, but it's my understanding that no one here really has any knowledge of technical issues....so... uhm......

Welcome again !! :lol:

[insert pretty gif here]

Pretend it's a blinking rose. ;) ^_^

God Bless !

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Hi Denise....welcome aboard! I hope you find fellowship and edifying conversation here!!
We're not without our quirks and problems, but generally there are many people here who love Jesus and love talking about him and hope our discussions will bring us closer to him!
Please feel free to contact me, or any of the mods, if you need something!
Again, welcome! :)