New World Order DEVIL Deception

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to belay the chaos creators on this Forum, the idea of the "New World Order" was NOT created by the RCC, nor the Protestant Church! It is a creation by the DEVIL himself and his servants here on earth that have long since been at work on it, 22 centuries it says in one place.

It of course began with Cain and his offspring, those whom Dr. James Strong defined as Kenites. It then continued with Canaan's offspring the Canaanites. They were also joined in it by some of the children from both Esau and Ishmael. (king Herod was an Idumean descended from Esau, but a convert to Judaism, and thus a Jew).

During the days of king David, he sought workers from king Hiram of Tyre, a pagan king and nation. The children of Israel did not have experience in stone and craft in that time. Thus David and Hiram traded workers (2 Samuel 5:11). The pagan Sidonians knew how to work in building craft and helped David build David a house and the city of David in Jerusalem. That is when the Sidonians began creeping in among the children of Israel also.

Same with Solomon and the temple he built for God per 1 Kings 5. He also used Hiram's pagan workers from Tyre to build the temple in Jerusalem. The Sidonians were especially known for their ability to hew wood, and stone masons from Hiram were also used.

This began the 'tradition' of Masonry that those of the Masonic Lodge are taught in their origins history. Some masonic historians try to claim that Masonry began in Europe with the mason guilds (like a trade union). But their real history goes back to the pagan Sidonians of Tyre in helping to build the city of David and Solomon's temple.

So those who attempt... to bring into this the Catholic Church or any era of the Christian Church show they have not studied enough of their Bible, and have succumbed to secularist teachers that have crept into the Church that don't understand much more than they.

The "New World Order" idea is that ancient. One could even say the origin of the idea began before the foundation of this present world, with its seed in Satan's mind, since he originally rebelled in the old world in coveting God's Throne with wanting to be God. That is really what the "New World Order" is about today. Can that movement include the deceived among the various branches of Christianity, including the RCC and the Protestant Church? Yes. And that's why I'm writing this.

Do you not ever wonder why you rarely see media mention of the mystical fraternities like the Masons, Rosicrucians (AMORC), Golden Dawn, Disciples of Pythagoras, etc., something like 12 mystical orders associated with the Grand Orient in Lyons, France? The real working by Satan's servants is rarely out in the open. The world leaders they put forth before today's populations are nothing but figure heads, and not the actual ones calling the shots.

“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson.” — Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States (1933–1945), in a letter to Colonel Edward M House dated November 21, 1933, as quoted in F.D.R.: His Personal Letters, 1928-1945.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillTell

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, even brethren on this forum are 'scared' of talking about those mystical fraternities that work behind the scenes of this world. The funniest ones I think though, are those who try to blame the Roman Catholic Church and a pope for the "New World Order" working. I laugh at that, even though I'm not a Catholic.

The ultimate source backing world events directly from the devil's guidance = the occult orders hidden behind the scenes. One would be surprised too who that means, because they are not who most would think, like radicals and such. They are wealthy businessmen, doctors, lawyers, bankers, teachers, scientists, admirals, from just about every walk of life.

I even recall about a president for Proctor & Gamble that someone discovered was a Satanist and hollered about in the media. The guy said it didn't matter, because there weren't enough real Christians left in the world to do anything about it.