new years resolutions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
I hate new years resolutions. but Ive made a couple.1. I happen to be a pretty good writer, but I never have the determination to write something for the fun of it. so I'm going to try to write something this year. hopefully a novel, maybe a short story. who knows.2. as soon as spring starts up I'm going to start running, trying to get to 13 miles3. I'm not going to eat any more skittles...............................YEAH RIGHT!!!!!! i'm hopelessely addicted and proud of it.4. live my life to the fullest............Gods way.there mine how about yours.your brother in :sign:Ryan Fitz

FollowChrist

Dec 21, 2007
1. Pass the NCLEX exam2. Understand the bible more clearly3. Exercise more, yada yada.
tongue.gif
Letsgofishing, good luck on your novel, keep believing in yourself...you CAN do it!

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
ha I'm competing with Aaron. ( he's sop going to lose)I forgot a resolution I'm going to watch every single minute of march madness.Its impossible but I might as well try. I'm way to busy.