New York Stock Exchange.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Whats going on?? today a lose of 531 points and yesterday a lose of over 300! Will be watching come Monday.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made good money off the stock market last year and then sold out late last year. Which was a good thing or I would have lost my capital gains. Stock markets do not keep going up forever. I think a lot of our prosperity the last seven years has been financed. There is going to be a time to pay off the creditors. Which for many nations will not be possible. We could very well see a crash like we did back in 2008.

5b7cd8690bbb64b11ebf0d9f089f59f5.png

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
It’s Not As Bad As It Seems
Yes, it is exactly as bad as it seems if not worse. When the Dow can open 1000 points down on a Monday and China can lose all of its gains for 2015 in the span of a few weeks despite institutionalized stimulus measures lasting years, then something is very wrong. This is not a “hiccup”. This is not a correction which has already hit bottom. This is only the beginning of the end.
Stocks are not a predictive indicator. They do not follow positive or negative fundamentals. Stocks do not crash before or during the development of an ailing economy. Stocks crash after the economy has already gone comatose. Stocks crash when the system is no longer salvageable. Since 2008, nothing in the global financial structure has been salvaged and now the central banking edifice is either unable or unwilling (I believe both) to supply the tools to allow us even to pretend that it can be salvaged. We’re going to feel the hurt now, all while the establishment tells us the whole thing is in our heads.