Newbie Here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
Hi all, Im new to this forum and im looking forward to discussing the bible and christianity with likeminded people. I've been using another forum for a while which is more of a debate forum with non believers so im looking forward to discussing things with people who appreciate and believe in the bible for a change.

:D

gumby

May 29, 2009
glad to have you aboard pegg my name is clint and your welcome to my two forums to post in if you like. The apologetic christian forum and the welcome wagon forum that i run.

God bless you :)

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to Christianity Board, pegg. There's a certain amount of debate here, but we hope you can also find fellowship and friends as well. :)

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
Welcome to Christianity Board, pegg. There's a certain amount of debate here, but we hope you can also find fellowship and friends as well.
smile.gif

Welcome Peg, I pray you have a blessed journey with us here at CB There is at times debate, but most of the time great spiritual food for our hearts. Bless You Peg.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all, Im new to this forum and im looking forward to discussing the bible and christianity with likeminded people. I've been using another forum for a while which is more of a debate forum with non believers so im looking forward to discussing things with people who appreciate and believe in the bible for a change.

:D

Hello Pegg, and welcome to CB. It is such a joy to me to read your posts. You have touched my heart because it is so rare that I hear Christians express love for the body of Christ worldwide and are concerned for them. I look forward to reading more of your posts. And again, welcome!